All Comments on 'Rural Encounter'

by ukresearcher

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
desperate1desperate1about 11 years ago
wow

Great story and would love to hear more. I am "blessed" with a penis a bit under 4" stiff and I know what it is like to have your wife satisfied by a big cock

ErotonautErotonautabout 11 years ago
She's an idiot, and he's worse

The smartest thing he could do is dump this whore before he ends up having to support another guy's kid.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyabout 11 years ago
Three Whole Pages - Wow!

The biggest shame of all is that you are a gifted writer, with subtle and nuanced style. This writing comes from a superior mind. More's the pity. I would love to read a story from you that has emotionally undamaged characters.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Good points? Mostly implausible points!

Biggest problem is the 'shock & awe' reaction of sexually experienced women upon spotting a humongous hose! It saves a lot of thinking and writing; instead an author can just rely on 'prodigious pecker prowess' to wow the knickers off of women!

Next problem is the perfect (positive) correlation between cubic inches of man-meat and 1) number of erections per day; 2) reduced resolution time; 3) thrusts before orgasm; 4) fluid ounces of cum per ejaculation; 5) number of vertical feet each ejaculation can reach (=velocity of ejaculate)! All a guy has to do is pick the right parents...don't need to be rich, just inherit a long schlong!

I was amazed that, on a large acreage farm, the farmer could spot interlopers despite them coming in from an unusual direction! Also, 'commando' is a poor choice if working in heat and scratchy stuff like hay or straw or tall grass!

BTW - demons generally get 'exorcized!' (If you're lucky!)

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Good point!

I DID like the honeymoon fortune-teller predicting that Sweetie will bear the farmer's son, then Hubby's daughter! That brought a two up to a three! And Hubby will have to recant all the years of doubting her powers of divination, because he will KNOW who impregnates his wife. She will actually, I think, ensure that Hubby makes no fertilizing contribution until the 'first child' die is cast!

Wouldn't it be a hoot if it were two ova producing half-sibling twins!!!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 11 years ago
Another literary exploration of one of evolutionary psychology's " exasperating truths'"! !

Altruism versus ineptness ? That is just one of the questions explored by the author . As per usual, ukresearcher does not pander his reader. Before one pans the worthiness of this story, I recommend that one googles & reads the Wikipedia definition of Evolutionary Psychology.

If Stephen Pinker or Matt Ridley, two of resident experts in that field, wrote fiction & had a propensity towards black humor, this story would be much akin to their literary ideas. In terms of the resident marital interloper, this farmer skewed to ' the brute ' end of the spectrum and was less intriguing then UKR's past feckless Lotharios.

I can't say I enjoyed this read per se but the themes inherent within were of worth. I thank ukresearcher and award full marks.

ov55ov55about 11 years ago
hot

I loved the story and wish she could could have gotten him to clean the farmers dick after cleaning her ,and I also hope that it's not the end

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 11 years ago
I liked it

I'm not personally into cuck stuff, but this it was a well written nice light hearted piece. It could have been more realistic, had the husband been of normal endowment, but part of the interest is he is so inept. He knows he shouldn't want to be cucked, society tells him that, but for him it is perhaps just another exciting taboo to break.

Chilley

OOAAOOAAabout 11 years ago
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!

EXCELLENT story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

the story is a cuckie wimp story but that is what this one writes and i hate his gutless characters. try reading my I Kill Monsters where i take care of the cuckie in Yukon. but still if you dont like his story give it a one dont threaten to kill the dude or say he should die. he writes what he writes. read it or dont. i know when i see one of his i will hate the characters that are male husbands as well as the women and lovers too, but that is what he writes. so dont read him, save yourself.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
I laughed and got extreemly hard and turned on

First let me say, 99% of the haters who write reviews offer not advice on writing, only hate for wimps or cuckolds, etc. I would say they are frustrated cuckolds themselves who eat seed filled pussy and clean real man cocks all the time. How do I know this, it's because I am one of the studs who make them cuckolds in the first place. Big talk from idiots behind a keyboard.

Second, you write a very good story. Or real life as your profile says. But I do hope your hot sexy wife has you suck cock with her. I am sure you will take to it as you did with eating your wife's used pussy. And it is so much better when you participate as you said yourself. And some studs really like it because they are bi. They can teach you other things too cuckold like swallow loads right from the balls. Please continue this story as you already hinted that she will get knocked up by the stud farmer. Does the son have a bigger cock than you? Tell us more.

x_witless_xx_witless_xalmost 10 years ago
Yeah but ain't the royals

German, Schmid?

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
Difference....

this is infidelity...cheating...only after she finds her husband likes to be a cuckold....so, she cheated and her love for him where was it? rsrsrsrsrsr

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 10 years ago
royals ?

They're thoroughly inbred, all cousins because power was to be kept in the family.

That is why hemophilia and other genetic disorders including some forms of insanity are common among them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
less than sick....more like vomitus !!!!

Started great then degenerated ! wish I could give you a minus 10.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
were you born a piece of shit.

Or just became one, either way, you eat shit.

Dear_DoraDear_Doraover 6 years ago
Excellent Story

Totally Hot!!!!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Typical

Ukr's usual happy cuck crap. Didn't expect anything else, wasn't disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
It's not true

IT'S NOT TRUE AT ALL that "trying for a baby leads to copulation by the clock, with love and even sex becoming minor ingredients"!That's JUST CRAP!The couples who try to get a baby HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO PROBLEM of that kind!SEX AND LOVE ARE NEVER "minor ingredients" when a couple tries to have a child!On the contrary,LOVE BECOMES BIGGER and SEX BECOMES GREATER when it's made with the purpose of haveing a child!And why wouldn't be lovemaking "wonderful,even after marriage"?!IT'S EXACTLY AFTER MARRIAGE when lovemaking IT'S THE MOST WONDERFUL!

Also,IT'S DEFINITELY NOT TRUE that "the talk of 'easy girls' was nothing but guys exaggerating for ego purposes"!"Easy girls" IT'S AN ABSOLUTELY TRUE TERM and HAS NOTHING TO DO with "guys exaggerating" things!When a girl is easy,SHE SIMPLY IS LIKE THAT,without any exaggeration!And "all girls DON'T DO IT",meaning that THEY DON'T LET "fun guys into their pants quickly"!ONLY SOME GIRLS do that and THEY ARE FROM BEING THE MOST OF THEM!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife and I had a similar experience. She got a good fucking in a man's house while I was busy outside. She had never been unfaithful before but, too much wine and the right moment and she sucked his cock and got fucked twice. Later he told me I could stay or go but my wife would be spending the weekend with him. He had a condescending smirk on his face as he said he was going fuck her in every position. Thirty seconds later, he was crying like a baby. I kicked him in the balls then beat the shit out of him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous