Rural Relations Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead of getting up right away to leave, I though it would be smart to invited Ben to sit and have a drink with us, that way, he wouldn't think anything was going on behind his back. He accepted, sat down across from Vance and I and the three of us hung out, under the tree drinking and chatting and building a good friendship.

The crowd at the field dwindled to two groups, seven or eight guys from another team, and us. We stayed pretty late, and then, after a few more drinks the lights went out completely, signaling that it was time for all of us to go home.

On the way home, all Ben wanted to do was talk about Vance, and I'm sure that he notice that I was nervous about it.

He asked a bunch of questions trying to learn more about him. When he asked if I liked him, and I told him that I liked him a lot.

Then he even suggested that we might invite him over sometime for dinner or cocktails. Things seemed to be going in the right direction, maybe Ben wasn't suspicious after all

! I tried to play it down a bit, but I would definitely love to have Vance over some time! I replied with "Dinner, cocktails,...or whatever." Stressing the "whatever."

Then there was a long period of silence before either one of us spoke. I could tell by the slight tension in the car that we were both thinking about Vance during the silence. I wondered what was to be said next.

Finally Ben spoke up and said, "Did you see the size of the bulge in Vance's shorts? Man, that was impressive!!"

"Of course I saw it, silly! How could I miss it?" I replied, matter-of-factly. "And yes, It IS impressive!!"

"Hmmmmm...," Ben pondered, and then there was a long pause...

"I'm surprised." He said sharply. "I figured that you were too occupied with his fingers in your panties to even notice his big cock!...Oh, by the way, you can button your shorts now."

Oh my god! I was speechless! I was so embarrassed that it felt like it was a hundred and twenty degree in the car. I had no idea what to say. So I just sat there quietly, wondering if I should button my shorts as an admission of guilt, or pretend like the whole thing never happened.

There was dead silence in the car. Each second felt like an eternity. I couldn't take it anymore. Believing that honesty is always the best policy, I lifted my shirt, and nonchalantly buttoned my shorts, slowly and deliberately until they were closed, draped my shirt back over my waist and acted like it was nothing. That must have driven him crazy!

It wasn't but a matter of few seconds after, that Ben spoke, "You know," he started, "It's a good thing they turned the lights off at the field when they did."

I knew he was waiting for a response from me.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because..." he replied. "...I was just about ready to pull your shorts and your panties off and let him fuck your dirty little pussy with that big black cock of his, right there on the field, with all those other guys watching!

Now that would teach you a good lesson, wouldn't it?"

"Oh, yes it would Ben." I sighed. "Yes it would!...That would be a good lesson!"

Wow! I didn't see that coming. Neither one of us spoke the rest of the drive. I just sat there trying to figure out how Ben really felt. He seem kind-of mad, and yet, kind of accepting at the same time.

When I got home, I threw my soaking wet panties on top of the hamper, juicy side up, just to confirm his suspicions without actually saying, "Yes, my dirty little pussy", as he likes to call it, really is a dirty little pussy!" The aroma of my hot, wet cunt filled the bathroom. I know it was driving him crazy.

When we climbed in bed, I gave him a super hot, super sexy, wet good night kiss and whispered a real naughty "I love you!" in his ear. I then rolled onto my back, spread my legs and reached down to my "dirty little pussy," gently rubbing it until I fell asleep. After all, it was Big Black Cock Friday!

The forecast for that Saturday was hazy, hot and humid, temperatures in the mid nineties with very high humidity. Dress lightly was the suggestion of the day, and if I was going to be out in the hot sun, that is exactly what I was going to do.

The first thing I grabbed was a white tank top, 100 percent cotton and tight fitting of course, and definitely no bra underneath. "This will get some looks for sure", I thought as I pulled it over my firm breasts. The soft material rubbed against my nipples, making them hard. The tank top clung to my stiff nipples like cellophane. "Yup, ...looks for sure," I smiled as I checked myself out in the mirror.

The next thing was deciding on a bottom. It was a toss up between a mid-length skirt, or a pair of shorts. I started thinking that shorts would be too hot. As I was rummaging around the closet, trying to figure it out, Ben walked in.

"You're wearing that top?" He quizzed.

"Yup." I replied. "It's going to be a hot one."

"Nice! What else are you gong to wear?"

"I don't know, I can't decide. I'm thinking shorts are going to be too hot."

"Yeah, I hear ya. Those shorts you were wearing last night seemed too tight and hot. You need something looser. How about those little tan short I got for you last year? Those are nice." he suggested.

"Oh yeah," I replied. "I forgot about those."

I didn't forget about those shorts. I love those shorts. I just don't wear them out in public.

Last year, Ben give me a tan colored pair of super short, terrycloth shorts, with extra wide leg cuts and a pencil-thin bottom seam that hung loosely. There was only one way to wear them so that no one would see my panties.. You guessed it, you can't see something that's not there!. The shorts are extremely comfortable, and very, very naughty. It took a lot of courage for me just to wear them at all, and then I would only wear them in private. I called them my naughty shorts because I feel so naughty every time I wear them!

One warm summer night last year, shortly after Ben gave them to me, we had a group of friends over for game night, and Ben asked me to wear the naughty shorts. "Bad idea!" I protested, but for some reason, Ben has this amazing way of getting me to do things that I'm totally uncomfortable with.

Ben tried really hard to convince me that it would be fun, and at first, I wasn't buying into it, but by the time the convincing was over, I was all-in, my panties were off, my naughty shorts were on and the guests were at the door.

I had a couple of quick cocktails to calm my nerves, and the next thing I knew, I was in a room with ten of our friends, all sitting in a big circle on the floor playing card games. It didn't take long for me to figure out that the people sitting across from me had the best seats in the house! It also didn't take me long to realize that the anxiety of being caught without any panties was a real turn-on!

I tried to sit carefully enough to keep people from looking up my shorts, but it was a long night and I was pretty buzzed, so I'm sure that were some slips. I'm willing to bet that at least a couple of our friends got a birds-eye-view of my little pussy, but I had no idea who, or how much they actually saw. That fact alone was a huge turn-on!

I was so horny by the time the night was over, I sat down in our soft arm chair, draped my legs over the arms of the chair, adjusted my shorts appropriately and waited for Ben to come in the room. The first thing he saw when he walked in the room was my little pair of naughty shorts, wide open, displaying my hot, swollen pussy. "I wonder how many of your friends got to see this tonight?" I teased running my fingers through my blonde pussy hairs.

He came over to me, knelt in front of me and pulled the short further open.

"I hope they all did!" He proclaimed just before he poked his tongue into my hot, juicy slit.

After that night, I wore those naughty shorts every time we invited friends over, and it excited me just as much as it did the very first night, every single time.

The very next day after the first naughty shorts adventure I was shopping in a little boutique, and I tumbled across a piece of jewelry called a "clit clip." It looked pretty interesting, and I immediately thought that it be a perfect accessory to my naughty shorts.

The "clit clip" is a clever little wire device that clips onto your pussy as a decoration. It was a little confusing at first, so it was a good thing it came with directions. The clip is actually held on by a thick piece of wire that clamps onto your labia. There is a sharp radius at the bend point of the wire, and the two legs of the wire were pushed far enough past each other originally that you have to pull them apart to fit something between them. There are also two small circles formed at the ends of the wire where small glass jewels hang from a tiny chain. It is fairly delicate.

To get it on, I had to slide the clip over my inner labia. It took me several attempts to get it to stay, but once I realized the trick, it was easy. The trick is to make sure that there is plenty of labia to work with, and that you place the clip as close to the base of your lips as possible. I tugged and pulled until my pussy lips were big and swollen, and I then pushed the clit clip down over them, until the bend of the wire was snugly around my clit shroud. The wires clamped my lips tightly together and the jewels dangled down, tickling the very bottom of my pussy.

By the time I got the thing on, I was thoroughly aroused, and the pressure from the wire on my labia kept me that way.

When I checked myself out in the mirror, I liked what I saw. The top wire pulled my shroud back just enough to expose the head of my clit, the wires clamping my lips were tucked neatly between my outer and inner labia, so all you could see was my big swollen pussy lips and the bright pink flesh between them. The jewels dangled freely, sparkling in the light. It looked really hot! The pressure from the clip felt like someone was tugging at my pussy the whole time and when I moved the jewels provided a sweet little tickle at the bottom of my tight little hole. I loved the way it felt! It was a constant reminder that I was being naughty.

The very next game night, I put on the "clit clip" for the first time. I was absolutely right. It was the perfect accessory for my naughty shorts! It was that little something extra that made me feel like such a dirty girl.

After all of that, it was easy to decide what to wear to the ball field.

My tight white tank top (of course!) my naughty shorts (with clit clip firmly attached!) flip flops, sunglasses and a hat!

Nothing more. Nothing less.

We loaded up the car and headed towards the fields. I shook off my flip flops and put my feet up on the dash board. The legs of the shorts fell weakly to my waist, and I could see the sparkle from the jewels twinkling in the windshield. I couldn't help but smile watching Ben trying to drive and peak into my short at the same time. "You know," I admitted nervously, "this is the first time I've worn these shorts away from home. I wonder if anybody will notice?"

"I'm sure Vance will notice." Ben quipped sarcastically.

I started to wonder if that was why Ben recommended them to me in the first place.

"I'm sure that he will." I repeated with a grin.

When we got to the field, I grabbed my blanket and cooler and headed straight back to the shady tree and set up camp. It was the only way I was going to survive the hot sun. It was the best spot in the complex because you could watch the games and still stay out of the sun. I had visitors coming and going all day long, just to get a brief respite from the heat.

Finally. After what seemed to be an eternity, Vance's team showed up at the field, and within a few minutes took the field for their first game. Ben's Team had just finished up, so he came and sat with me while we watched Vance team play. The game went by rather quickly and before you knew it there were a bunch of players from each team hanging-out under the tree. A bunch of the guys were standing around checking me out because my white tank top was clinging onto my breasts, and if you looked closely, you could clearly see the detail of my nipples.

It was time for Ben's team to take the field again. He stood up, kissed me on the forehead and then winked, "have fun," leaving me by myself sitting under the tree with the guys from Vance's team.

I turned to face Vance. He was acting nonchalant, pretending not to notice me, but I knew he was keeping an eye on me. I leaned back on my hands, and pushed my chest out against my tight tank top. I could feel the soft material cradling my breasts and clinging to my nipples. "Look at these!" I thought as I held the pose.

I was really nervous about wearing the "naughty shorts." Did I want him to see by accident, or was I bold enough to give him a peek? I sat there quietly as my entire body shook with anticipation. My legs were pointed straight out in front of me, closed tightly together, The little voice in my head was saying "open them," but I just couldn't find the right moment.

Up till now, I had never even considered purposely letting someone, let alone a black man, look up my shorts other than Ben. My stomach was tied in knots, my heart was pounding and my pussy was throbbing. I wasn't sure I had the courage to do it, so rather than wait for the perfect moment and miss the opportunity, I decided to throw caution to the wind.

I looked around quickly to make sure no one else was watching, took a deep breath and opened my legs. I could feel the warm breeze blowing through my thin pubic hairs. The few seconds I stayed like that felt like an eternity, and Vance never even looked! That made me even more nervous! I tried to do it a couple of more times, and never even got my legs open.

I was getting more and more frustrated! "Screw it!" I thought to myself, and spread my legs just a little bit. I was exposed enough for anyone looking to possible get a glimpse of my pussy, but I figured I could just pretend that I didn't realize it if someone came along.

The more I stayed like that, the more comfortable I became with it. At times, I adjusted when someone came close, but I was always exposed to some degree. I could tell that Vance's might have gotten a peak because he was fidgeting around, trying to get a better look. I let him do that for about 5 minutes, just to tease him. Obviously, he was getting more and more interested.

I looked around and nobody happened to be walking by or paying attention. This was the perfect moment. I quietly spoke up, "Ben told me I should wear these shorts today because they would keep me cool, especially when I do this!"

When Vance looked directly down at my shorts, I leaned back and spread my legs, giving him the birds-eye-view. I made sure that I give him a good long look at my little pussy.

A big smile came over Vance's face, and his gaze never left my shorts. He was mesmerized.

When I closed my legs, he looked me in the eye, "Damn girl!" He paused. "Damn!" And then even bigger smile came across his face, bigger than any I'd seen on him before. "Damn girl," he whispered quietly to me, "that's fine!"

"Oh my god! I don't believe that I just showed my little white pussy to a black man!" I thought. That was the naughtiest thing I've ever done and it made me so hot! I grinned from ear to ear and whispered back, "I knew you'd like it."

"You know," he said, "I was thinking of having a little party tonight at my house. Nine o'clock. You should come."

It was obvious that he was initiating the next step. I got really nervous, "I don't know." I replied. "Maybe that's not such a good idea."

Vance gently put his hand on my bare thigh, and tugged, trying to spread my legs. My heart started pumping wildly with nervous anxiety. I resisted the tug.

"It's a great idea! I guarentee you that you'll have the time of your life! Really, you should come." He assured me with confidence.

His invitation was for much more than a few cocktails and some mingling, he was looking to get into my shorts, and I knew it. The opportunity was so close, and so real, and I was so turned-on by the thought of it that the word "no" would not come to my lips.

"Maybe I will." I smiled, deciding to tease him a bit and give him another peak. I relaxed my legs muscles and allowed him to spread my legs.

I waited for a few seconds, letting him savor the view. "Do you like my jewelry?" I quizzed, drawing his attention to my red pussy lips pinched snugly between the rigid silver wire. The bud of my swollen clit was as big and red and stiff as my swollen nipples! I could feel the jewels tickling my hot, exposed little hole. "Don't you just love the way the little jewels sparkle against my bare, pink skin?"

I looked down at his shorts, and I could see his big cock twitching, so I continued.

"Look at how hot and swollen it makes me!" I purred as I pulled my shorts over, giving him a totally unobstructed view of my red hot pussy... "See???"

"Normally, I'm not much of a jewelry girl, but I really love how this makes me feel!"

I paused for a second and then continued...

"When I walk, the jewels tickle and it makes me wet!" I teased and continued, "and the wire pinches my little pink lips real hard... so hard they get big, and red ansd swollen!!" I emphasized. "It drives me crazy! It gets me so hot that all I want is for someone to rip it off of me and kiss it all better!" I closed my legs and winked at him.

I spent the rest of my afternoon, tossing sneak peaks at Vance, while trying to not let the other wives catch on to what I was doing. I couldn't even fathom the repercussions if word got out that I was showing my married pussy to a black man! The thought of getting caught was terrifying, and yet exhilarating at the same time.

I really wanted to share my dirty little secret with someone I could trust, and I knew just the right person. When Ben's game was finished, I knew he would came over to where we were sitting, and I knew he was would walk behind Vance, so I waited, and just as he was passing by, I open my legs and rolled to the side just enough to cause the thin piece of material at the bottom of my shorts to fall to that side, allowing him to see the view that Vance was getting the whole time he was off playing ball.

Ben stopped dead in his tracks and took a good long look at my open shorts. Vance was looking as well. The both of them remained motionless, staring up the leg of my shorts at my wet, swollen pussy. I just smiled at the both of them and let them look for a few more seconds before closing my legs. The cat was out of the bag.

As we were leaving, I stood up next to Vance, handed our camera to Ben, and said, "honey, get a picture. " As Ben was about to shoot, I reached way up, put my arms around Vance's neck, pulled him down to me, whispered "nine o'clock" into his ear and proceeded to give him a big, hot kiss on the mouth. I was standing on my tippy toes, and my shorts were hiked above the bottom of my ass cheeks. It was quite the picture! "Did you get that honey?"

"Yeah, I got it." Ben mumbled, seeming much less excited about it than I was.

It wasn't until I made Ben develop the picture that I could actually see how well my tight white top displayed my big stiff nipples, and how obvious the little jewels, dangling out the bottom of my hiked up shorts were.

On the way out I mentioned to Ben that Vance had asked me to come to a party at his house tonight.

"Did he invite me?" Ben asked.

"Not really,...but I'm sure it will be o.k." I tried to convince him.

"I don't want to go."

"Oh, come on Ben, it'll be fun, you'll see."

"I really don't want to go."

"Awww, Don't be a party pooper!"

"Go without me, you'll have fun."

"Really?"

"Sure. Look, Vance is more of your friend than mine. I really don't know him or any of his friends all that well anyway. I'd just feel awkward and out of place." He said honestly.