Rural Relations Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Who else is going?" Ben asked.

"I don't know. He really didn't say that anyone else is going."

"What if he's the only one there?"

"Well, then it will be just the two of us I guess... unless you come along. Then it'll be just the three of us. That could be fun!" I chuckled.

"Yeah, well. I'm pretty confident that some of his friends will be there, and if not, you two can have your fun by yourselves," he answered, being much more tolerant that I ever thought he would be, "You're a big girl, I know you'll handle yourself just fine."

"Oh, that's so sweet!" I commended him. I was torn at the decision that I was going to have to make.

When we got home, we grabbed a quick bit to eat. I cleaned up after us, worked up the courage and declared that I needed to go get dressed.

"You're really going to go, aren't you?" He asked quietly.

"I am." I said confidently. "You know I really want to." I whined in my "spoiled little brat voice."

"You should come," I added, "Really, it'll be fun." I disappeared into the bathroom to get ready, knowing full well that he wasn't going to join me.

I decided to leave the "clit clip" on just because I makes me feel so naughty. I changed into my sluttiest little black dress, a form fitting, clingy little number with a deep "V" in the front that extends all the way to my belly button, exposing the sides of my breasts, and a hemline so short that it barely covers my ass and pussy when I stand straight up,... and totally exposes everything when I bend over. If I move around in it too much, the hem inches it's way up my legs, and I have to keep fixing it...or not, depending on the circumstances.

It was just the right dress for the evening I was planning. Oh, and of course, no bra or panties, that would defeat the purpose of the little black dress. I strapped on a pair of sexy heels to finish the look and went out into the living room where Ben was sitting.

He was sitting in the big arm chair, so I walked over, sat on one of the arms, grabbed him by the neck and gave him a big, erotic kiss on the mouth. As I was leaning forward, one of my breasts fell out of my dress. I got up, slipped my boob back in, walked a few steps away and purposely dropped the joint that I had brought with me onto the floor.

When I bent over to pick the joint up, I kept my legs perfectly straight, causing my dress to lift up and over my ass cheeks. I then spread my feet apart, giving Ben a good, long look at my naked, bejeweled pussy. The jewels hanging down between my legs sparkled like diamonds. I took a quick peek between my legs to see if he was looking, and sure enough, his eyes were glued to my ass and pussy.

I held that pose for him a few seconds longer, and then picked up the joint, placed it in my hand, turned, put my left hand on my hip, my right hand behind my head and pushed my chest out seductively. "How do I look?" I asked as I modeled the dress for him.

"Incredible," he answered, "you're going to be the belle of the ball."

I was so excited I just had to share. "I can't wait to see the look on Vance's face when I show up in this hot little dress! Do you think he'll like it?"

"He'd have to be dead not to like it." Ben admitted. "You should wear a long pendant around your neck, you know, something that'll hang down into your cleavage. That would be real sexy. By the way, that pair of heels that you're wearing really stretch your legs out nicely. They go perfectly with that short little dress!"

"Really??" I quizzed.

"Oh yeah." He replied. "You look smoking hot, I especially like the way your dress clings to your gorgeous little butt when you walk."

"Ohhh, thank you honey! That's so sweet of you." I really couldn't believe that he was going to let me go without putting up a huge fuss. I walked back over to him and sat down in his lap, "Thank you soooo much!" I whispered in is ear and then gave him another warm, wet kiss.

"It's going to drive me crazy thinking about you and Vance, alone at his place, but you already know that don't you? That's why you showed me that you aren't wearing any panties, isn't it?"

"Oh course it is," I replied and then I put my lips to Ben's ear and whispered, "I get so hot playing the part of your naughty little wife. I want you to feel how excited I am." I confessed as I took his hand and slid it down my thigh and between my legs. "Can you feel how the heat coming from my pussy?"

"Yes," he whispered back.

"Go ahead, touch it." I encourage. "Feel how wet my tight little pussy is."

He slid his middle finger into my tight cunt.

"Oh yeah," I moaned as his finger slid easily into my hot pussy. "Just like that!"

.

"My pussy has been on fire all day long!" I whispered quietly

Ben dipped his finger back into my hot tight cunt. "You're that wet because I'm letting you go to Vance's, aren't you?" he asked politely.

"What did you expect?" I purred in his ear. "You've make me watch those big black cock movies every Friday night, and now, that's all I ever think about...Big...Black...Cocks!!"

Ben's finger pumped even deeper into my pussy when I admitted that to him.

"I especially love watching innocent little blondes just like me getting fucked hard by big black men, just like Vance, don't you?" I cooed.

His finger pumped deeper and harder.

"Every time you make me watch one of those, I secretly fantasize that I'm the innocent little blonde with my legs spread wide, eagerly getting my little white married pussy fucked by a huge black cock." I admitted.

"You fantasize about that too, don't you?" I badgered.

Ben's finger slowed to a gently pace, he put his face directly in front of mine, "Yes" he admitted, and then pressed his lips tightly against mine and deep kissed me while he slowly fingered my sopping wet cunt.

I pulled my lips away from Ben's, put them to his ear and confessed, "I can't wait to feel Vance's big black cock inside my wet married little cunt!" and then placed my lips back on his and deep kissed him while his continued to finger me!

"Oh god!" I moaned. "I want to get fucked! My pussy is on fire and I need to do something about it right now!"

I held the joint up in front of his face, and paused to let it sink in...

"So let's go smoke this joint and do something about it!"

"Aren't you going?" He asked.

"Nope, I'd just get myself in trouble there anyway. Besides," I cooed, "it would be a lot more fun if you were there to watch me...really, I'd rather to stay here with you."

"O.k.!" He responded in a cheerful tone. "How about you make us drinks while I get ready?"

When I walked into the bedroom, Ben was already on the bed, sitting Indian style, with just a loose silk bathrobe on. I handed him his drink and sat facing him Indian style also. As I sat, I stretched the hem of my dress down and sat on it so that it didn't end up around my waist. Ben's robe was split at the bottom, barely covering his cock. I could tell it was already hard.

We toasted each other with our drinks and then he set his drink down on the night stand and traded it for the pre-rolled joint. I wasn't really paying to much attention to him, because I was busy fixing my dress to make sure that he could see just enough leg, but not too much.

Ben lit the Joint and took a long drag off of it. And handed it to me. As I took it from him, I looked down and saw a bulge poking at his robe, so I reached over an flipped the bottom of his robe away, exposing his rock hard cock. It was as hard as I've ever seen it! It stood staight up and erect, and it ws twitching!

"Oh Benny!!" I giggled. "Why is your cock so hard?"

"My cock has been hard since the moment you walked into the living room wearing that naughty little black dress!" He quickly responded. "There's not a man on earth that wouldn't get a hard-on seeing you dressed like that!

I blushed. "Thank you!" Took a hit, and then passed it back to him.

I took a sip from my drink as he was taking his second hit. As I did, my eyes glanced over at the night stand where he placed his drink and standing there on the night stand, proud and tall, was a very real looking, twelve inch long, two and a half inch thick giant black cock. That was new! I tried to pretend that I didn't notice it, but I couldn't keep my eyes off of it. I*'ve played with a few dildo's, but never something like that before!

"I figured that maybe you're excited about what naughty things you're going to do to me tonight!... I know that I am!" I winked and then licked my lips.

He handed the joint back. "And what might that be?" He coyly asked.

"Anything you want..." I purred seductively.

"Here," he said reaching towards me, "let me take your drink."

I handed him my drink and watch him deliberately put it on the night stand right next to that giant cock, just to make sure that I knew it was there.

I studied the cock as he laid my drink down next to it, just like he intended. It looked so real! The head was a big knob, like a warrior helmet, with a realistic split at the end, and a nice thick ridge at the base. The shaft was covered with swollen veins, it was slightly bent in the middle with a thick bulge at the bend. Wow!

He continued speaking while I was taking my second hit off of the joint, "I have to admit that the thought of you going over to Vance's house dressed in that sexy little dress, without a bra or panties, really turned me on. I was totally convinced that you were going to go to him tonight, spread your legs and let him fuck you with his big black cock."

"I was." I admitted quietly as I exhaled.

My mind started racing to come up with ways I could tease him. "Would you please hand my drink to me?" I cooed as I looked over at the night stand. Ben was teasing me with that big black cock, and it was my turn to tease him a bit.

As Ben handed my drink to me, I passed the joint back to him. I took a sip, and as he was taking another hit off of the joint, I leaned way forward and as I lifted my ass off of the bed, I pulled the hem of my dress up to my hips. I then set my drink back on the night stand, made sure Ben was looking and seductively ran my tongue along the tip of the big rubber cock.

I sat back in front of him Indian style with the hem of my dress up around my hips, took the joint from him and took good, long drag off of it. As I exhaled, I arched my back and pushed my chest out. My hard nipples poked at my dress like stubbly little pencils.

Ben's eyes canvassed my body. "Ooooh! My nipples are so hard!" I exclaimed.

"You know what makes my nipples this hard?" I asked rhetorically. "The thought of spreading my legs for a big black cock, that's what!!" I admitted.

I slowly slid my free hand down the side of my dress, to my hips, grabbed the hem of my dress, and pulled it up to my waist. Ben's eyes followed my every movement. I waited until he was staring at my waist, and then slowly spread my knees until they were flat on the bed, totally exposing my hot pussy to him. The jewels from the clit clip dangled between my hot, swollen lips.

"Look at my little pink pussy lips Ben, aren't they pretty?" I paused to let him savor the view.

"Now imagine how hot my pretty little pink pussy lips would look wrapped around a big black cock? Wouldn't you like to see that?" I teased and handed the joint back to him.

He took the joint and immediately went back to staring at my pussy. I could tell he was thinking about it.

I started running my fingers through my wispy blonde pubes.

"Sometimes, when you're sleeping, I slide my pajama bottoms off, put my legs up on the arms of the chair, and run my fingers through my hair, just like I'm doing now." I whispered quietly. "It excites me to know that you could open your eyes at any time and catch me playing with myself." I teased.

He took a hit off of the joint.

"I close my eyes and pretend that a big black man sneaks in and starts to touch me right in front of you while you're sleeping.

I bring my middle finger to my mouth and suck it like this...

I make the tip of it all wet and slippery, and then I touch my pussy lips with it, pretending that it's his big black cock!

Just like this...

I pretend that he's rubbing his big cock up and down my slit, making my clit stiffen and my cunt all wet and juicy, teasing me...making me desperate.

I start moaning louder and louder and finally I can't take it any more, and I break down and start pleading for him to fuck me.

You wake up and catch me begging him for his big cock, so you punish me.

You punish me by forcing me to fuck his big black cock right in front of you!

You make me take every inch of his big black cock deep into my married pussy!

And you don't let me stop fucking his big black cock until I make myself cum on it!"

Ben's cock was twitching wildy.

"You'd like to punish me like that, wouldn't you?" I hoped.

The room was filled with the erotic aroma of freshly smoked weed. Every breath was getting me higher and higher and uncontrollably horny. The "afro-desiac" effect of the weed, and my dirty talk had brought me to the boiling point. I needed to move on.

I gathered my courage and in my best, innocent little girl voice I blurted out,

"You know I was a naughty little girl today! What are you going to do about it?"

Ben played along. "Oh yeah? What did you do?"

"I went to the ball park without any panties on." I confessed.

"And..." he led me along.

"And I let your friend Vance look up my shorts."

"And..."

"And then, when he was looking up my shorts, I asked him if he liked my jewelry."

Ben reached down, squeezed the clit clip around my swollen lips, and tugged at it. "This jewelry??" He asked.

"Yes." I shamefully replied. "And I asked him if he wanted to see how hot and swollen it makes my pussy."

"You showed him your pussy??"

I shamefully nodded my head up and down.

"Where did you do that?"

"On the field, under the tree." I said matter-of-factly. "When nobody else was looking, I pulled my shorts way over to the side, spread my legs real wide, and asked him if he liked the way the little jewels looked against my bare pink skin."

"Just like this...," I said holding my legs spread wide open. "I did it because I wanted to show him my pretty little pussy." I confessed.

"You ARE a VERY naughty little girl, aren't you?"

I shamefully nodded my head up and down again.

"I am a VERY naughty little girl, so what are your going to do about it?" I challenged.

"Are you going to punish me?

Isn't that why you got that great big black cock?

So you could make me fuck it until I cum on it?" I purred.

With a stern look on his face, he grabbed my wrist, pulled me onto his lap, turned me towards the night stand, rolled me over and peeled the hem of my dress way up past my hips.

I was draped across his legs, bare-ass, looking at that big cock on the night stand! He placed a hand on my ass and pushed it into his lap, forcing my clit onto the tip of his hard cock. My clit was sandwiched between the silver rails of the clip and his hard cock.

"Punishment?" I thought. "I could take this punishment all day!"

Then Ben lifted his hand and ... Whack!! He slapped may ass so hard my clit slammed onto his cock! "Yiiieee!" I cried.

Did that feel like punishment??" he smirked.

"Yes!" I groaned, my ass still stinging and my clit still throbbing.

"Did anyone else get to see your pretty little pussy?"

"No, no, only Vance, I swear... Vance was the only one!"

...Whack!!

"Eiiieeeeeee!!" I cried, "maybe, maybe they did...I don't know...I only wanted to show it to him!"

You know what you get for showing your pretty little pussy out in public?" He asked.

I knew what was coming, so I clinched my butt cheeks in preparation. Whack!! He spanked my ass again...REAL HARD,...and then he pushed my ass down and started grinding my already pinched pussy lips on his cock! "Argggghhh!!" I moaned from the initial pain, My feet and legs were shaking spastically! And then "Wooooohhh," I exhaled, trying to catch my breath.

"Did you let him touch your pretty little pussy?"

"No."

Whack!!

"Arggggh!!"

"You did let him touch your pretty little pussy, didn't you?"

"Yes, Yes! Yes I did!" I cried.

"In broad daylight?"

"No,...no. Last night,...under the tree."

"Did you like it?"

"No."

Whack!!

"Yes I liked it!!"

"Do you want to tell me about it?"

"No."

Whack!!

"Arggggh!!"

Ben placed his middle finger between my ass cheeks and then slid it down in between my legs from behind, the tip of his middle finger rested an inch away from my hot oozing pussy. He then used the palm of his hand to grind my swollen pussy lips on his cock. "Oooooooh!" I squealed.

"Tell me about it!"

"O.K.! O.K.! I will! We were just sitting there talking, and he put his hand on my knee to emphasize a point." Ben slid his finger tip closer to my pussy. "It made me a little nervous, but it seemed harmless at the time, so I didn't do anything about it. Then he started gently rubbing my leg." I could feel Ben's finger getting closer and closer to my hot pussy. "Ahhhhhh!!" I moaned and tried to wiggle myself closer to his finger tip.

I continued, "Vance let his fingers creep slowly up my leg, past my knee and onto my thigh." My breathing became heavier as remembered the feeling of Vance's hand on my thigh. "Then...then when his hand was halfway up my thigh, I... I put my hand on his to stop him."

"Then...then , while I was holding his hand back, he squeezed my thigh, rolled onto his side, pulled the leg of his shorts up and his big cock fell out! It was the first time I saw it. It was so big!! I...I couldn't take my eyes off of it. It was the biggest cock I've ever seen!!

While I was staring at his cock, he...he slid his hand, with mine still holding it, all the way...all the way up to my shorts and started rubbing the seam between my legs. Ooooohhh! I couldn't stop him, I... I just couldn't stop him!" I started to sob.

"I tried to pulling his hand away, but I couldn't. I was too weak! I just sat there, with my legs open, staring at his big black cock while he was touching me!

My hand was on his, but I didn't stop him. Instead of pulling his hand away, I took his fingers in my hand and guided and pushed them up and down the seam of my shorts. I showed him the right spot and let him touch me there! I'm so sorry Ben!! I didn't fight it. I let him rub my pussy!!" I cried a little louder.

"When I saw...saw you walking across the field, I..." Ben's finger inched towards my throbbing cunt, "ohh godddd!... Instead of pulling his hand away, I...I slid...I slid both our hands..."

Ben's finger pushed on the small piece skin between my ass and my hungry hole..."Ahhhh!!...I slid both of our hands to the top...to the top of my shorts, undid the buttons, and... Ungghh!... I spread my legs and guided his hand deep...Unghh!! ...deep into my panties!

"I put my middle finger over his and guided it down through my juicy slit, and then without hesitation, I eased the tip of it into my soaking wet cunt!! " I sobbed.

With perfect timing, Ben drove his middle finger deep into my hungry hole.

"Unghhhhhh!! Just like that!! Yeah!! Just like that!!"

Ben, continued to finger my pussy while I tried to finish the story.

"He...he pushed his finger deeper and...Ahhhh!...just like you are now, deeper into my ...into my hot, wet cunt!! And it felt so good!!

I watched you walking straight at me, closer and closer, the whole time, Vance's finger was deep inside me." I continued to grind my clit into the tip of Ben's rock-hard cock.

"When you were only about a hundred feet away, I felt a second finger at my tight little hole. You were getting so close, I should have pulled Vance's hand away, but I didn't." I sobbed again.