All Comments on 'Rusty's Sacrifice'

by julybear7

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
SW_MO_HermitSW_MO_Hermitabout 11 years ago
Unrealized Premise BUT...

I loved it. Sure wish I could do that to the damn tresspassers on my farm! Well written piece also. Every man's dream to be able to do something like that to a beautiful, hot woman and still "stick it to" an arrogant husband that thinks anything HE wants is just fine... Wish the law would really let you do things like that to tresspassers. And you threw a love interest in to boot. We can see Nick and Rusty fell in love reading between the lines.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Put it in Fantasy/Sci-Fi

That legalistic crap about statement of intent has to be some of the hands-down dumbest shit rationalization I've ever read for legalized rape at gunpoint.

You can get away with that in Sci-Fi because it's ultimately fantasy, and the world plays by completely different rules. It makes no sense here.

It wouldn't be such a big deal to me, and I'd give you four stars for an amusing story but one part of that broken element really pisses me off, and I'm voting you a two for adding the suggestion that it would or should be anywhere near acceptable for him to RAPE AN INFANT and that a wife has to sacrifice herself to protect the infant child from rape. No cop, no matter how crooked or bought would ever put up with that nonsense, and no law in this country would ever support it.

I have a pretty high threshold for stomaching things - after all, this is the non-con genre, but it's the non-con genre on a site that does have basic standards about pedophilia, and yeah even fans of BDSM and non-con have standards. Even prison inmates have them, which is why child rapists go down. Fucking disgusting. 1 Star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I loved most of it

I would have given it a five if it hadn't been for him threatening to rape the baby. I loved the rest of it. Maybe there could have been a different way for her to protect her baby afainst something other than rape? The child was under 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
It sucked!

Heck author - why didn't you add the nigger element and make it a complete waste of space?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
If a woman says no, it is rape.

So he raped her. That makes your hero a rapist, so what's that say about you then?

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 11 years ago
A really good story

I only wish that the story would have continued with Rusty having Nick's baby and then getting pregnant again by Nick. By the time she had the next child, Nick decided that Rusty should stay with him for the rest of her life.

Thanks for the read...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Rape

Rape and totally illegal, any judge that would make such a statement has no knowledge of the law

julybear7julybear7about 11 years agoAuthor
rape?????

yeah! this is posted in the NON consensual section. so, they end up together; that's one area of fantasy, and, yes, so is the legality of the statement of intent. hopefully, God i hope so, so is every story posted in this category!! anybody who thinks otherwise needs therapy.

Ellienora35Ellienora35about 11 years ago
I did like it

This was a beautiful non-consent story. If you don't like rape, find another category. But I loved the relationship between the two of them. I just wish there were some other way aside from threatening to rape the baby. I do hope there is a chapter two soon where Rusty and Nick fall in love and stay together. Call it a quirk of mine for happy fiction. Mostly well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Thank you for your story! This catagory is fine for it.

Some of the Anon comments are similar to other made last night/earily morning on other stories clearly someone has some issues out there, between drink, not getting any, or just angry at the world, someone has a angry pen.

julybear7julybear7about 11 years agoAuthor
full disclosure

i have deleted one comment here, concerning an angry brother in law and a fully loaded kalishnikov, ending w/ what i took as a personal threat. if this story disturbs u that much, see my earlier comment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
stupid

this story was just plain stupid. what did you hope to accomplish by him joking about raping a baby? and why the fuck did this couple even bring the baby? There is such a thing as a babysitter. I am a parent, and my husband and I could never relax and fuck in front of our son, no matter how old he might be. And do you think it's OK to leave a two-year old in a crib, outside, while Daddy is tied up and you are screwing inside?

Totally unrealistic, it spoiled the whole story. And Harry, cumming that many times in a row without any physical stimulation?

And another thing, there is no such thing as a size BB brassiere. And if my tits were anywhere near as small as a B-cup, they wouldn't be the size of oranges.

I am completely disgusted.

your description of Rusty was good, and she sounded very sexy. It is a shame you blew it with the other parts of your story.

Also, it was difficult to keep track of when things happened, they were inside fucking, came outside.. then a flashback to the second round of sex inside? Didn't make any sense.

It's a bummer, you have potential as a writer, but I am so angry about the baby reference I can't see straight.

julybear7julybear7about 11 years agoAuthor
Anon: stupid

Anon:stupid,

I want to thank you for your comment. It was the comment which convinced me to revise this story. To address some of your points–

fucking in front of child, and a 2 y.o. at that; this has been going on since man lived in caves, and continues where/when ever a couple with children must live in a one bedroom apartment. And there are precious few couples who haven’t had their toddler walk in on them in the act. At this age, they won’t remember what they saw if the parents don’t freak out and make it a big deal.

As for leaving the baby outside, no, personally I wouldn’t. But, in the story, the protagonist obviously doesn’t care about the baby except as a tool to force compliance from the mother. Unrealistic, not really. I once worked with a woman who fucked an intruder to keep him from finding her baby upstairs in her house. She said she would have done anything to and for him to keep him downstairs.

Harry coming w/o physical stimulation. As I have said in reply to a similar comment on another story–one of the great things about writing is that you decide who comes, when and how often.

About Rusty’s bust size–you are right, there is no brassiere sized BB; there are however boobs between B size and C size, often called double B’s. I have been told that, volume wise, an A cup is approximately one cup, B is two, and C is three. Thinking of a two cup measuring cup, that is about the size of a large navel orange. I went to the grocery store to check and it felt just about right.

Again thanks for the comment. And I do mean that. Jb7

hardheadd1hardheadd1over 7 years ago

That's totally fucked up. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Rape is rape

You can't get away from rape by saying that trespassing on your property means that you are willing participant. All the guy can do is call the police and prosecute them. You can't kill them or hurt them. If you father a kid, must pay child support. This support us for the child's well being not the mother's. This story plot is kind of stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Stupid fucking story!

Reality says his trespassing threats won't hold up legally! He would be guilty of rape!

A better ending to the story would have been the bastard going to retrieve his package at the gate only to find out It was Harry! Harry blows his head off!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Okay, Rape Is Rape, But...

Rusty was a willing participant almost from the beginning. And Harry had betrayed Rusty by getting a vasectomy without even discussing it with Rusty. And this is for those who have painted Nick as some kind of barbarian, no one on this planet has the legal right to trespass on legally posted property. If you don't want to be butt-fucked, don't trespass on my property. 5-star story. I hope you have more like this. I love revenge fuck stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Written by a child...

Umm, no you don't get to commit a felony when someone trespasses.

Seriously why do you posters even bother which such ridiculous plots? They're just frustrating to read, can't even get past first page.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Not written by a child written by an idiot!!! MINUS 5*!!!

Your knowledge of the law is dreadful!! Only your lechery was the mainstream to that crap!!

jott50jott50over 6 years ago
SIGNS SIGNS EVERYWHERE A SIGN

As I read the last line of the story this song from the 60s went through my head. Rather appropriate don't you think? Loved it 5+ stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Only for the real pervert idiots!!

What a bunch of crap!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sex Without Consent Is Rape

No matter how this story is written. I have talked to four judges and two criminal lawyers. They all agree. Sex without consent is still rape, no matter how a story is written up. Could this same person have placed an ad saying that anyone who tresspassed on his property could be hunted and killed as deer? Or could he say that tresspassers were agreeing to a life as slaves to the landowner? I read stories to be entertained. This one, unfortunately, failed to do so. So...no points to be awarded.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Actually, I guess this story really took to an illustrative extreme how sick some aspects of Literotica regulations are. The first, of course, is the requirement that rape is always enjoyed by the woman and accompanied by her orgasm. Sadly, women who are raped do have climaxes about 20 percent of the time, which happens to be psychologically devastating to them, not exciting and rewarding. In the end, this regulation really supports one of the worst treasured male ideas, that women really want it, including rape, and just say no so they'll look respectable. When I was young, decades ago, this was actually a really common belief: I remember thinking it had some truth to it when I was a young, inexperienced teenager, because it was part of "male culture." Another is this really persistent theme that women just can't resist a huge cock, when in practical reality, it often hurts them badly. I wonder how Literotica readers, who seem to include a lot of actual sterotypically angry and stupid readers, would take story lines in which getting kicked hard in the balls was something that actually, secretly, lots of men really enjoy and get off on; or better still, that castration makes men happier and better people, and gives them great pleasure. Gee I wonder.

FseriesFseriesalmost 2 years ago

Harry should have sought out them both for revenge. It’s always when you give a little leeway that someone takes it to the extreme. Then the revenge settles in.

rickylaw01rickylaw019 months ago

Lol. I can't believe the complaints. This story as I believe 99% of them on this site is fantasy. If you don't enjoy or like the stories why do you read them? Especially true of the commenter who complained about all the stories here on Lit. You basically say how disgusting the stories are but yet here you are still reading all of them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous