All Comments on 'Ruth and Her Lover – Brian'

by Jena121

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Short, sweet, and very erotic.

Great job Dee, as always. Had me hard and cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
childish

unrealistic scenes with even more unrealistic dialog.

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptalmost 14 years ago
A lovely read

This was a lovely story. I loved the build-up and the romance.

Keep up the good work.

William smythWilliam smythover 13 years ago
Disagreement

"deisatru" is at odds with the concensus on this story which I felt was well written and on an interesting theme.

Perhaps he, or she, would favor us with a submission of their own.

potterboypotterboyover 13 years ago
Easy to criticise

Well I liked it and I think Dee has an effective and entertaining style. It is very easy to nit-pick using words like 'childish', but when we look for something that deisatru

has written, we find no submissions.

Put up or shut up!

mcbtwsmcbtwsalmost 12 years ago
Pudenda, sword ,sheath?????

WTF? Boring shit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"Momma, I am cumming......right into you."

How many mothers'd love to hear that from their son, and how many boys'd love to be able to say that to their mom? There's no doubt that lots and lots of them would. Whether they ever admit it to anyone else, or even to themselves, plenty of sons are fascinated by their mother's mommy-hole, that wonderful hole between their mother's legs they came out of, just as many, many mothers hanker to have their darling baby boy up where he started out, now with his big hard cock. And nowadays with the internet crammed with stories of hot motherfucking, lots of it actually takes place in real life. Maybe a mother and son do it only once, to get it out of their system, maybe just a few special times, when the boy turns 18 and 21, maybe every few months just for relief. It's much different with Brian and his mother Ruth in this excellent story. Sure, Brian loves blowing his balls up his mother's warm wet cunt (what son wouldn't?), just as Ruth loves feeling her cunt flooded by her son's rich creamy semen. But this couple is in it for the long haul, for the rest of their lives. They're getting married, and they'll live as husband and wife. Brian's cock will be up his mother's twat more than it's just hanging down over his balls, to his mother's great joy. Her boy's prick will be only for her, just as his mom's twat will be for him alone. A classic love story if there ever was one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Interesting and unexpected

ending. Another "author" who can write erotic stories without lines and lines of capitalized misspelled words to emphasize sexual events. She is yet another writer whose works should be required reading by the youngsters who erroneously consider themselves to be "authors". You don't find the numerous errors of inserting the incorrect, then/than, knew/new, know/no/now, hear/here, and other such errors because she knows when to use which or because she/did (will) take the time to find the correct word(s). I encountered one author who took the time to listed the majority of such incorrect words. If the writer has any thought as to which should be used, all he/she has to do is to a search and learn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

all these stories appear deliberately cleansed of pregnancy. that does not feel right. there are some mothers and sons who are going to have children no matter what.

without the pregnancy dilemma these stories feel fantastic and harping forever on fantastic intense love that does not present its natural progression all these stories read fantastic

I have had enough already. they are all one and the same story to me

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

Enjoyable story. Truly fantasy since I do not know a mother or son who honestly like each other.

OseekerOseeker8 months ago

Kind of corny to me...

As far as mom & son stories go....I could only muster 2 stars....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous