All Comments on 'Ruthie at the Beach'

by ReedRichards

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 7 years ago
Sweet

Story so good to read one like this, love and respect were the key words of the story

MJMsPussycatMJMsPussycatabout 7 years ago

This is what You call a Real Story. It was so great to read a story that did not rush into the sex part and it was over with. Thanks for a wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
One Star for ALL your stories

You forever start series, get many chapters in, and just stop. So -- I am going to give everything yo write one star, without reading it, until you grow up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
SWEET-SEXY STORY

Ignore the troll. This is a very enjoyable (and plausible) story. Thanks for sharing your imagination and talent with us.

cma68cma68about 7 years ago
You have been warned...

You are forewarned not to bother getting involved in reading this author's stories...

Why? Here's why:

Getting Lucky in Kentucky - Finished with one rushed paragraph 1/16/16

Switching Dorm Rooms - Abandoned unfinished 6/12/16

The Chronicles of Mark and Jennifer - Abandoned unfinished 7/13/16

Under the Tuscan Sun - Abandoned unfinished 8/11/16

Down on the Farm - Abandoned unfinished 2/14/17

My Number - Abandoned unfinished 2/21/17

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 7 years ago
Unique

I liked it. Haven't read many first time accounts from a teen girl's viewpoint, written by a man. Somehow it seemed like a plausibly bubbly girl told her story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Grow the fuck up and FINISH your stories, the majority of yours ARE NOT FINISHED! 1* for each and every one of them.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 7 years agoAuthor
This was a one-and-done

There's no finishing to be done on this story.

The final chapter of My Number is in the submission queue now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pretty good, but you've done lots better

This was OK, not one of your best, but well done. Not enough happens. And I don't mean not enough sex, or anything like that, I mean you can pretty much say what happens in about five sentences, without very many 'and's and 'or's.

This one reached a reasonable stopping place. I half (and only about half!) agree with some of the complaints, though. You have a tendency to just stop, as opposed to coming to a resolution. You don't always, but from your responses to comments in some other stories, I think you must not plan ahead to a real ending. And as I really like a lot of your stories (and have given them 4 or 5 stars, mostly), I'm disappointed by that. The Chronicles of Mark and Jennifer is probably the worst offender. You brought it to a resolution, a good one, then continued it for a while, then dropped it in the middle of a big conflict.

As I say, this one comes to an OK resolution. Getting Lucky In Kentucky, which for some reason seems to have vanished, was excellently finished off. (And that one's excellent overall. Or was.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sweet story

This is a very well written and realistic story of young love. I fondly remember that innocence and passion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m rather parsonmonious sheen it comes to rating stories with a 5.but this deserves the 5.

I would have liked a longer ending but can’t complain about it having no real end.

Bill S.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous