Ruthie at the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, I suppose you looked up Planned Parenthood online, and know what you need to do?"

"Yeah, I'll have to call tomorrow for an appointment, and I'll need the insurance card. It's downtown, on Atlantic Avenue."

"How're you going to get there? Your father and I both work all day."

"I don't know, I guess that I'll get a ride, maybe take the bus if I have to."

That was the first point at which mom stopped her multi-tasking, setting down the kitchen stuff and coming around to give me a hug. "Just you be careful, Ruthie. I always knew that at some point you'd be with a guy, but it's still scary for your old mother."

"It's scary for me, too, mom, but it's something I have to be ready for."

"You know, pregnancy isn't the only worry."

"Yeah, I know, but if it does wind up being Jason and me, he's a virgin, too, so there aren't any STDs to worry about." Oh, my God, did I just say that to my mother?

"Really? Well, wow, just wow."

"Just one thing, mom? Could you kind of not mention this to dad? At least, not yet?"

"Ruthie, you've been honest with me, so yes, you deserve that courtesy. I won't say anything, but you have to stay honest with me. And I'll expect to meet this Jason sometime."

I just never imagined that I'd ever have that talk with my mother, not like that anyway, and I was pretty much stunned. When Jason texted me, a bit after 8 o'clock, asking if it was safe for him to call me, I called him right then, and told him what had happened. He was actually stunned that I could have a talk like that with my mom, saying that he'd never have had the guts to talk to his parents about this, and saying once again how he thought I was awesome for doing this.

My biggest problem was a ride to Planned Parenthood, after I set up an appointment, and then Jason said he thought he'd be able to get his dad's car to take me; his father normally drove his service van during the work day, so the car should be free. "Won't that be something," I said, "my boyfriend taking his girlfriend to get birth control pills." We both laughed at that.

After a long time being teenaged/romantic/stupid on the phone, we hung up, not wanting our respective fathers to realize that there was a boyfriend/girlfriend talk going on, I got to thinking about just how responsibly Jason was behaving. He started out the day just by egging me on to go topless, hardly the smartest thing to do, yet just eight hours later, he was being just totally mature and everything. I mean, he's still just 18 years old!

But once I went to bed, I wasn't thinking about responsibility! I took my phone to bed with me, and texted Jason, "I'm sleeping naked tonight."

Oh, my God, this was exciting! I never slept naked before, and the couple of horny nights I had tried, I got too embarrassed, and just had to put my pajamas on. Tonight? I not only climbed into bed naked, with no embarrassment at all, but I even took some tissues with me, because I knew that I'd be playing with myself, and getting just soaking wet.

"Oh, wow! Really? I can just picture you. You're awesome!" I knew that Jason was hooked!

"Can you? You gonna sleep naked for me?" I texted back.

"YES! Oh, Gawd, I want you so much!"

"I want you too but we have to wait"

"Where is your hand?" I giggled at that one; Jason was pushing for texting sex.

"You naughty boy! You'll just have to guess!" But he had guessed, and my left hand was just where he thought it would be, gently massaging my pussy, getting me hotter and hotter. Of course, to get myself off, I'd need my right hand, and that was my texting hand, too.

"Wish I'd taken a picture of you at the beach today!" Oh, Hell, I hadn't even thought about that! I spent maybe three hours topless on the public beach in Atlantic City; how many people took pictures of my bare tits? Were they on the internet already? My only hope was that I was so flat that maybe no one would post them, thinking I might have been underaged!

I would have thought that would have killed the mood, but it only got me hotter. I was seeing myself, out in the water with Jason that last time, topless for everyone to see me, imagining a thousand cell phones taking pictures of us. Then I fantasized that I wasn't just topless, I had been naked, and Jason was naked too, thrusting deep inside of me, while the spectators clicked away.

When morning came, I logged back on, googling topless Atlantic City beach, but didn't find any pictures of me from yesterday. I was glad about that, though there was an irrational tinge of disappointment, too. What the heck was wrong with me?

Around ten, I called Planned Parenthood, and set up an appointment. They said that normally it was a couple of days wait, but they'd had a couple cancellations, and could see me this afternoon. I made the appointment, and then called Jason, to see if he could take me today. Turned out he could, and we not only made the appointment, but took our bathing suits with us. I wouldn't be getting out of the appointment until maybe 3:30, but we could still hit the beach. I took my bikini bottom, but left the bandeau at home. This was going to be hot, hot, hot!

Or not. When we got out of the appointment, the clouds had rolled in, and it was starting to rain. Jason was all worked up when I told him I'd left my bikini top at home, and this was a bit of a downer. But it did mean that we could talk responsibly about dating and birth control on the drive home. The nurse at Planned Parenthood told me that the kind of pills I was prescribed would be effective immediately, if I started taking them within the first five days of my period. Trouble was, I wasn't on my period, so I couldn't start taking them yet. It was a bit strange talking with my new boyfriend -- of a whole day now! -- about my period, but he was being really mature about the whole thing. You know, I could get used to having such a mature guy around; I just never thought that guys could be this grown-up, at least not the guys in my old high school.

So, we talked. I'm not 100% regular, although the pills should even that out, but I thought that I'd start my period in about ten days, which was a Thursday. At first, that was a downer, since it meant I'd be on my period during the weekend, but what the heck, we were both on summer break, so every day was a weekend for us!

It also meant that we had ten days to just date, to be boyfriend and girlfriend without the pressure of sex, before we actually began. I was thinking that maybe we ought to get some rubbers, just in case, but I also remembered how special I thought it would be if we didn't have that between us our first time. It was hard, but I resolved to myself, and Jason agreed with me, no sex until we were fully protected!

So, what did we do? Jason took me out for ice cream, we went to the movies, we went to a Phillies game, we played board games half the night over at Monica's house. Finally, Jason's parents wanted to meet me, and I was invited to dinner at their place. Of course, that meant that dad found out about me having a boyfriend, so Jason had to have dinner with my parents as well.

Jason's parents turned out to be really nice people, very talkative, and he had a younger sister who was steadily making fun of her brother for having a girlfriend. Well, maybe for now, she would, but she was 14, and it wouldn't be much longer before she would be wanting a boyfriend. She was a kind of plain girl, and I felt a bit sorry for her: she'd probably go through the same thing I had, in not having boys being interested in her when she was ready to have them interested.

It turned out that I was more at ease at Jason's house than he was at mine. I had told him that my mom knew about us going to Planned Parenthood, so I suppose that it was always in the back of his mind that my mother knew he planned to molest her little girl. So far, at least, mom hadn't said anything about that to my father, but Jason probably worried that my dad wanted to kill him for even thinking about his little girl that way.

Thursday came, and my period arrived with a vengeance! I was miserable, I had the cramps, and I was just an upside down red fountain, but I dutifully took my first pill, with as much of a smile on my face as I could muster. I called Jason that morning to tell him the good (?) news. I figured that next Tuesday, I should be pretty much done, and it would be bye-bye V-cards, for both of us!

By Saturday evening, the red river was still flowing, but not as badly, and I was done with the cramps. Jason had taken me out for ice cream, and we were just sitting, at the outside tables, when my boyfriend told me that he'd come up with a plan for the Big Day, and wanted to know if I approved.

"Have you ever heard of Gunnison Beach?" he asked me.

"Nope, I haven't. Where is it?"

"It's a few hours away, in Gateway National Seashore, north end of the state. Thing is, it has a nude beach."

"Nude, as in completely naked?"

"Yup! I gather that it's pretty crowded on the weekends, but weekdays aren't too bad."

"What, you want our first time to be on the beach, in front of strangers?"

"No, no, not that. I just thought it might get us really hot, and then we could find a motel room or something."

"You ever been there?"

"Nope, but I was able to get all of the directions, and it doesn't seem hard to find. We'll be taking the Garden State Parkway most of the way, and then highway 36 or something like that."

I liked the idea, liked it a lot, though I wasn't sure how that would translate into losing our virginity. "OK, sure, how about Tuesday or Wednesday, if the weather's OK? Are you going to be comfortable going naked in public?"

"I guess so, but I was sure turned on by you going topless a couple of weeks ago. I think that this could be awesome."

"Well, maybe, but I was the only one topless. There, you'd be staring at other girls, all of them naked. You might see a lot of girls you'd rather have than me." Then I gave him a fake pout.

"Possibly, but then you'd be seeing a lot of naked guys, maybe some you'd rather have besides me."

"Sounds like fun! You sure you're willing to risk it?"

"I'm game. Heck, we'd almost surely be the only virgin couple on the beach."

"Oh, my God, that's funny."

I checked the Weather Channel, and the National Weather Service, and everybody said that Tuesday was supposed to be sunny and hot around Sandy Hook, so that's the day we planned. I told my mom on Sunday that Jason and I were going up to Sandy Hook on Tuesday, but she immediately hit me with, "You mean to the nude beach?"

Oh, shit, my mom knew about the nude beach up there. How did that happen? Trouble is, I was so flabbergasted that I didn't have an immediate answer, so she guessed that Gunnison was exactly where we were going.

"Talk to me, Ruthie." I was so toast.

"Yes, mom, we want to go to the nude beach. Please, please, don't tell dad!"

Then my mother just busted out laughing. I was trying to figure this out, when she finally calmed down enough to tell me that dad and she used to go up there, a lot, when they were younger. "Guess that it runs in the family," she managed to get out before dissolving into giggles again. "I guess I'll have to surprise your father and drag him up there this coming weekend."

I just barely managed to get out, "Just so long as you guys aren't up there same time Jason and I are."

The rest of Sunday, and all of Monday, just dragged on, and even Tuesday morning was slow: I woke up at 4:30, and couldn't get back to sleep, even knowing that Jason wouldn't be here until 9:00. He figured a two-hour drive would put us there around 11:00, and we'd leave by 3:00 at the latest. We had plenty of sunscreen, plus a big beach umbrella, but didn't want to stay so long we'd get burned; we had other plans for after the beach! I had a complete change of clothes, modest clothes, to be worn on the way home, to try and keep things quiet from my father, but I wasn't modest at all for the drive up: a white wife-beater with nothing under it held tightly to my chest, emphasizing my puffy nipples, just the thing to drive Jason nuts on the drive up, and a pair of running shorts that opened up completely on the side; when I was seated, Jason would be able to tell I wasn't wearing panties.

And he noticed, boy did he notice! I wasn't sure we'd make it up to Sandy Hook without him ravishing me on the side of the road, but we managed, laughing and talking the whole way up. Jason almost lost it when I told him that my parents used to visit the nude beach when they were younger -- young enough that I never knew about it anyway -- and that my mom had decided to surprise my dad with a trip up here this weekend.

The Garden State Parkway can be a bitch, but it wasn't too bad today, and we made the trip without any real delays. Jason had the directions written down, and my smartphone had a GPS function anyway, so I knew we wouldn't get lost. Turning into the National Seashore itself, there were four or five, I can't remember which, toll gates to go through, and it cost $10 for the car to pass, and then we had a few miles until we got to parking lot G, for the nude beach. There were some strange things, including interceptor missiles of all things, on the drive in, as it was apparently a shore defense installation at some point.

Once we got parked, and headed over to the beach itself, we saw how far we had to walk, maybe 400 yards over some already very hot sand, to get down to the shoreline.

Man, this was a par-tay! There were a couple hundred people there, with a lot more elaborate beach equipment than we had, with plenty of umbrellas and wind screens and even a few half-tents. We got down to the waterline itself, and turned right, heading down, before we realized that we were heading for the gay section. We stopped there, found a spot, and settled in. I had my clothes off in about four seconds, just loving the feel of the sun on my naked body. Jason looked around, a bit more hesitant, but then he bucked up and dropped his shorts as well. I'd never seen a man's cock before, not in real life, but a quick comparison told me that Jason had nothing to be ashamed about in that department. He wasn't hard yet, but it looked respectably thick and long. (Later, I figured out that he was half-erect, and at full size, just not all the way hard.)

There were some guys there who were hard, all the way, including some wearing what I now know are cock rings to keep themselves erect. I had heard that was not nice nude beach etiquette, but there were several things I noticed that might not be considered completely polite, including one man lazily masturbating his girlfriend just a couple of blankets away.

I had a lot of fun sunscreening Jason. He wouldn't let me sunscreen his cock, 'cause that would have been blatantly embarrassing, he said, but he didn't stop me from doing his butt. Me, I let my boyfriend sunscreen me from head to toe, and he was getting harder by the second doing that. Oh, my gosh, it was one thing to see other guys' cocks, because I was never going to touch them, but when Jason was completely hard, I realized that it would only be a few more hours and he'd be shoving that thing into me, and that was getting a bit scary.

I sort of knew what was going to happen to me, because I surfed the web looking for information. I checked out all sorts of information sites, and looked at some porn as well, even though I knew porn wasn't strictly realistic. I had heard about oral sex, but seeing some porn actresses taking those huge cocks in their mouths was weird, and now I thought about the fact that Jason probably expected me to do that to him. I saw videos of men eating women's pussies, and I didn't really know if I wanted Jason to do that to me, but I had heard that some women absolutely saw stars when guys went down on them. I'd even seen a couple of anal sex videos, where the women were really enjoying themselves, but the other stuff I'd read said that a lot of women didn't, and the porn stars were all just acting. One thing about the porn stars that I figured was mostly limited to porn was that the actresses were almost always shaved bald. Even some of the actors were shaved bald. I didn't realize how common that had become for everyday people, but it didn't take long to realize that I was one of the few women there who hadn't shaved her pussy completely bare. Jason noticed that, too, and for a bit I was wondering if I had disappointed him. But Jason hadn't shaved himself, the way maybe half of the guys had.

We sat down for a few minutes, before I grabbed Jason's hand and pulled him toward the water. The waterline itself was a bit steeper than at Atlantic City, and is in more of its natural state, meaning small shells almost like pebbles underfoot. It made getting into the water itself a bit more difficult, as you could easily lose your footing. The tide was more forceful here, with an incoming wave very able to knock you off your feet, and the outgoing suction easily able to pull you down.

Once we got in, we were about out to our waists -- despite being six inches shorter than Jason, our waists were at the same level -- and then a sandbar rose, taking the water level down to our knees. Past that, it got deeper, and we went out to around shoulder level for me. Just like Atlantic City, it was laughing and hugging and kissing, though this time there were no board shorts to hold his erection down, and that thing was poking into my belly a few times. We got back out of the water, both of us really turned on.

We were hungry, and there was actually a food vendor and t-shirt, right on the beach, maybe 70 yards up from the water line. I thought that it might be cool to buy a Gunnison Beach t-shirt, to surprise my parents, since they knew about the place, but I didn't. We had some cash rolled up in Jason's shorts pocket, and went up to get a hot dog for each of us; it was kind of weird going up and ordering food naked, but it was fun. We had a cooler with ice and bottled water, so we didn't have to buy drinks.

Some beach blanket time, and then more ocean time, and I was having a whole lot of fun. We noticed that people were walking south along the beach, beyond the red and white sign indicating the end of the guarded beach, and after a while decided that we'd walk down that way as well. Jason, being taller, walked on the water side, to make it easier for us to hold hands.

This was wonderful, just walking hand-in-hand with my boyfriend, and we just kept going. At first we passed a lot of other couples, mostly straight but some gay, coming back to the guarded beach, but they became fewer and fewer as we walked. Soon, everybody we could see was a tiny figure in the distance, and we were playing a bit more intimately, sometimes in the water, and sometimes on the shore. I couldn't help it: I was getting hotter and hotter, by the minute, and Jason was, too. It wasn't too much longer before I realized: we might not be giving each other our virginity in a hotel room, but right here, on the beach.

I know that Jason was thinking the same thing, but it was obvious: he wasn't going to try anything that might hurt me, or be too pushy, out in what wasn't completely private. Me, I was so turned on that I was barely thinking straight, as we were hugging and kissing and laughing.

This was our moment, and we both knew it. I had to make that first move, to let Jason know it was OK, and I did, taking his hand and leading him further away from the waterline. There was an old tree trunk laying there, must have been for years, because all of the bark was long gone. Jason sat me down on the trunk, and I whispered to him, "Now, Jason, make love to me now."

Jason sank to his knees, and I guess that he'd been doing the same research as I had, because he kissed my tummy, he kissed my thighs, and then he ever-so-gently kissed my pussy, lightly licking me, quickly finding the center of my passion. I was so worked up, and was orgasming in seconds, Jason's hands firmly on my hips, his tongue buried deeply in me.