Ruthie at the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't stop with one orgasm, but pushed on, and another one hit me, hard, so hard I nearly fell off the log. I couldn't stand it anymore, I wanted him inside me so badly. "Now, Jason, take me now," I urged him. Getting off his knees, he found a decent stance, and then slowly pushed his wonderful cock inside of me.

I could feel the resistance of my cherry as he pushed into it, and he hesitated. We both knew what was in the way, and I urged him, "Don't stop, keep going, you have to keep going." I could see the wonderful smile on his face, and then he pushed his way through, taking me all the way.

I wasn't supposed to have another climax; the first time was supposed to hurt too much. It did hurt, but I was just so turned on that it didn't matter, and I was quickly climaxing again. Jason kept going, kept making love to me, and yet another orgasm hit me, just before Jason's whole body stiffened up, and he emptied himself inside of me.

This was complete ecstasy. I was just so very, very happy, completely overjoyed, covering Jason's face with kisses, never, ever wanting to leave this place, never, ever wanting him to pull outside of me. Of course, it couldn't be like that, and Jason had to pull out, to get comfortable, as he'd been completely supporting himself on his hands and feet, to take me in the position we had on this wonderful downed tree trunk. We sat down in the sand, our backs to the log, laughing and smiling and wholly enjoying each other, in the wonderful realization that we had just given each other our virginity.