All Comments on 'RV for Sale'

by dispatcher59

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Too bad they had to withdraw their offer of 64

Her pregnancy and the divorce hit her harder financially than she planned on. And she never thought Fred had balls, so finding out he did was a real shock

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Age

At 61 years old, pregnancy would be most unusal!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Always some asshat

There is always one asshat who has to post something about the couple getting a divorce. Too bad he’s too stupid to realize that over 60 years old, it would have to be an immaculate conception. He’s also too dumb to realize Hat the divorce rate among swingers and couples into sharing is less than half of what it is among other couples. Couples who play together stay together. Now stop being such a clown and stick to your gay stories.

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
THE "R" IN RV JUST GAVE A NEW MEANING TO A SALES PITCH

now its gas prices vs comfort and EZ recreation. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Should have been in Erotic Couplings.

Obviously a whore and a complete asshole for whom marriage is irrelevant. So why bring in a marriage that has absolutely nothing to do with the plot? Oh, it was the basis of her shopping for an RV? Why? You think single women don't tour around in RV's? It would be particularly appropriate for this slut wannabe. They know Nothing about each other and they are fucking strangers without protection. About as intelligent as the entire plot.

Just two dogs meeting in an alley. What the fuck. No, she doesn't get pregnant, she gets something that is much more permanent, and brings no joy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
dude, really?

When was the last time you saw a single person of either sex parking in an RV? When was the last time you saw a single hermaphrodite parking in an RV?

Note: it is parking, not camping and single people just don't go parking in an RV.

ValintValintalmost 6 years ago

Felt like an unobjectionable Mature story. That she was married mattered as little to the story as it did to her.

chytownchytownalmost 6 years ago
Good Read****

I got a feeling this really happen. Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
@dude really

When was the last time I saw a single person camping in an RV? Every day. I travel all around the US and Canada in a small RV, usually alone. And I have met many others who do so. Just because you don’t think it happens doesn’t mean it’s true. Maybe you need to get out more. Get laid. I have an idea, get an RV and travel alone and you will be surprised at the amount of pussy you’ll get.

tinkertwotinkertwoalmost 6 years ago
Wow

This one hit all my buttons! Love RVing and boating on Oneida lake, ages are perfect and the Dinosaur is my favorite restaurant. I'd love to meet a woman like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Loved it

I live near Joplin, MO also. I loved this story. Would love to have a van or RV to drive around and fuck hot ladies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Part 2 please

You need to continue this .....left it in a good place but it begs to be finished.

C_frommnC_frommnover 5 years ago
Great Start

But where is the rest. Chapter #2 or #3 depending on weather Fred stays with Alicia. She they could buy the RV . get into it about her. and leave her going home.

TonyMA70TonyMA70about 5 years ago
RVing

Loved your story I want to hear more.

We have our Fifth Wheel in Lake George NY.

We have traveled around some and met many nice campers.

We have been to Nudist camps with our Fifth Wheel and had friends from NYC visit us in Lake George.

When you have company in a fifth wheel you have to be really good friends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Purchase?

Did she really buy it? Did you fuck her again? Very HOT story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot

I'm about to sell my RV and look for a new one, definitely would be ok with my wife being a lil slut like Alicia

khollen2khollen27 months ago

Good story and enjoyed reading it, wish there was more though. Nice to read about someone other than college kids.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdispatcher59@dispatcher59
724 Followers
New Yorker with a predilection for older "Girl Next Door" types and Weather Channel gals.