All Comments on 'Ryan and Laura'

by Gonzorific

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
LittleTommyTudorLittleTommyTudorabout 13 years ago
Good Start

A very good start to what should become a series culminating with the son fucking all of his mom's holes turning her into a total cum slut. Keep writing. I will look forward to the next installment.

Mothers and sons make good masturbation material.

dirt043dirt043about 13 years ago
Loved IT

Looking forward to more !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
the best start

school party with son friends

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Only One Complaint !

It was too short ! That was possibly the best first story I've ever read, you have to write a follow-up to it. But it will have to be good to beat that story. I am confident you will do it.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
Very good

Just a little too short though.

Very erotic and visual makes reading the story enjoyable.

Thanks for the read.

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall2about 13 years ago
great one

plz more :)

i love titty fuck

5/5

feliciacosminafeliciacosminaabout 13 years ago
Good story!

Very wild characters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
What medication are you on???

""It was too short ! That was possibly the best first story I've ever read""

This wasn't even the best story I've read in the last 10 minutes!! Just a WankFest. No characteristaion, no build up of seduction, just a short lazy 'hand job'. Guess the above comment came from the author :)

Don't give up the day job mate...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Pitiful

Only a muppet would see any merit in this load of implausible rubbish. Bearing in mind that all characters in stories on this site are supposed to be 18 and older, yet the central character in this is going through puberty???

I think the writer must be barely approaching puberty if he expects the reader to believe any mother would slap her son for daring to sneak up and grope her, and minutes later let him rip her nightie off and fuck her tits.

He'd be lucky to escape with his nuts intact.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Basically rape . . .

. . . and not particularly imaganitive at that. No stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice Story

I like short stories like this one. It kept my interest throughout. I like the fact it was written in the third person. Most of these stories are not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
"Her eyes were glued to Ryan's big, hard cock."

What "rape"? His mother's cunt was drooling as she watched her boy stroking his big stiff prick. This is an excellent story of hot motherfucking, by a gifted writer. Ryan's going to have free access to his mother's mommy-hole from now on. He'll be unloading his young balls and shooting great big twatfuls of creamy semen up the same cunt he came out of for years to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
mum seethrough

I always grope my mum sometime she grope back she would say don't let your dad catch u doing that sooner or later I going to fuck her

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
?

Wonder if sonny knew what a pussy was for?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I am copy pasting one of the first comments on this story.

Quote:

LittleTommyTudor - about 12 years ago

Good Start

A very good start to what should become a series culminating with the son fucking all of his mom's holes turning her into a total cum slut. Keep writing. I will look forward to the next installment.

Mothers and sons make good masturbation material.

End quote.

• • •

Gave this story a 4+ (4.4 = 88% = ★★★★+)!

OseekerOseeker8 months ago

Pretty short story. Mom enticing son then feeling shocked when he grabbed her breasts?

Ended too quickly...

I could only rate 2 stars

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594195 months ago

Short but sweet

🤯🧠🧟‍♂️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous