All Comments on 'Ryan's Sauna Graduation Party'

by HungExecutive

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nasty.

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
BOING!!!!! That's the sound of my dick!

Scorching. Loved the husband's involvement. It added a new level of hotness to an already blistering story. Great dialogue too, something too many writers omit or don't know how to properly convey. These three hit the bullseye! Aces! Keep writing more like it and keep this party going.

sirhugssirhugsover 14 years ago
More please, sir

lovely intensity, great use of dialogue, but they need to fuck...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wow

Normally just oral scenes do not do it for me, but this was hot. Yet, I wanted them to continue their activity. Hoping there are more stories in the future from these three hotties...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fantastic!

Please continue with more of this GREAT story in the Sauna!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
so nasty

please go on with the story ; in the next part Ryan should get it on with his mother in the shower and titfuck her ; let him give her a monster facial !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
MORE!

More, please, Hung.

Great oral/facial stories are a rarity these days.

MORE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wow

great story, very well written ; there is potential for a second part ; love the oral stuff and the facials

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Holy Fuck !!!

Damn this story was hot......I couldn't stop jacking off while reading it

matt_1972matt_1972almost 13 years ago
amazing

Fantastic story. Very well written and had me hard as a rock througout.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Deluded

"He loved his big dick" - the story is all about how great he is, next to no erotism.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Illiterate shit !

This pathetic drivel by a Paky is worth 1* !

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot

I had to go to Florida with my parents for a week when I was in school. They rented a beach house in St. Augustine. It sucked but there were some nice females in bikinis to see. The couple next door had a sexy wife. She had sexy auburn hair and she wore this one bikini that got seethru when wet. I made sure to head out to the beach when they were out there. One day she was by herself and she started to talk with me. Her husband actually returned home for two days for some business thing. She asked me if I would eat dinner with her as she was alone. I told my parents I had met a girl and was going out with her. I snuck over to the house and she had on short shorts and a thin white tank top, no bra. Got she looked hot. She made dinner then she told me to sit on the couch. As she went to the bathroom she turned down the lights. She came back in just the tank and panties. She climbed into my lap and kissed me. I ended up losing my virginity to her that night. The next day she was on the beach and when she saw me she pulled me into their house. We spent the day inside fucking. She taught me so much. Her husband came back and we never got together again before we left.

itwasntme2itwasntme2almost 5 years ago
very enjoyable

I was taken aback that i enjoyed this so much. Your descriptions of the participants are excellent. the story build up and the sex scene is so enjoyable

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Old cuck pimps old whore for young piece of shit.

HornyHub54HornyHub54over 3 years ago

Great story. Loved the set up and pace. Thought maybe he’d fuck her but that could be a part two. I’d love my 50’s hot wife to take a big, young stud like that while I watched her be his slut.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous