Ryan's Sauna Graduation Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, baby. So, big, so fuckin' big ..." Dawn murmured as she watched her husband's hand glide over the boy's giant fuck pole.

Ryan was pumping his hips slightly, fucking his iron club through Chuck's grip. Chuck reached back between the smooth thighs and rolled Ryan's big, smooth sac in his hands. "Yeah, look at her Ryan. Look at the way she's eying this big ole horse cock. I think she wants it." Releasing the boys balls, Chuck reached behind Dawn's head and pulled her forward as he began to rub the young meat all over her face. "Don't ya, baby." Dawn could only manage a whimper.

Ryan's knob was drooling precum, streaking Dawn's face. Dawn moaned. Her tongue lashed out trying to lick at the boy's elusive cock. Chuck laughed at the obscenity of it. He slapped the boy's rigid log across her face. "Horny bitch!"

"Ever seen a hotter bitch than my Dawn here? Look at her moaning for a taste of this hot young prick." He slapped the dick over her face again and again. "Such a hot little cock sucker." He was abusing his wife with the boy's throbbing cock. "Want her to suck this big cock? Tell her. Tell the slut to choke on your fat meat, Ryan."

Ryan groaned, his fingers abusing Dawn's thick nipples. "God yes! Suck it! Suck my big cock!"

Chuck released his grip on them both and sat beside Dawn. He violently jerked her suit down off of her shoulders trapping her hands at her waist. "Yeah that's it. Get nasty with her, Ryan. Feed her that big pole. Choke her on it. She's a whore for a big cock, aint ya, baby?"

Dawn was mumbling and whimpering, her tongue flicking out, reaching for the young man's huge fuck pole. "God yes! Please, give it to me, honey. Let me suck on that gorgeous cock! Please, I love it baby." She leaned her face in, letting Ryan's rearing cock sway across her nose, sliding over her cheeks.

Ryan reveled in the sight and powerful feeling. His cock looked gigantic. It swung slowly, from side to side as Dawn turned her head back and forth. Grabbing her head he took a step forward and cocked one foot up on the bench beside her. His smooth sac was hovering over her nose. Dawn's tongue snaked out, broadly licking up and down and all over his tight balls. Ryan was groaning, growling as he wrapped his fist around his pounding prick. He began sliding the oversized knob all across the woman's face lustfully enjoying her wanton display.

She extended her tongue out. A long strand of spit drooled off of the tip. Ryan began tapping, lightly first, then forcefully beating his mighty cock down against the woman's tongue.

Chuck leaned back into the corner and urgently ripped his own shorts down exposing a thick and veiny seven inch rod. The man's mushroom head was enormous. While not as long and impressive as Ryan's, his cock was incredibly thick, jutting out from his hairy crotch at a solid forty-five degree angle. His big nuts swung down between his manly thighs like a set of bull balls. He wrapped his fist around the base and began furiously pumping up and down the shaft. "You hot fucking slut." He hissed at Dawn. "Suck it, baby. Suck that big cock!"

Dawn was lost in a sexual fog. Between her husband's filthy encouragement and the huge young cock throbbing all over her face, she was panting and moaning like a whore. Her nipples were thick and swollen, long and distended with her shameless excitement.

Ryan ceased beating the horny woman momentarily as he laid his big balls back over her face. His hand slid around it as he worked his aching hardon. Dawn hungrily attacked his sac. "Fuck, yeah, do it. Lick 'em, suck my balls, lady. Goddamn this is so fucking hot!" It was too. It was like the hottest porno Ryan could have possibly dreamed up.

Dawn's tongue was slathering spit all over the young man's big, smooth sac. She pulled her hands and arms free of her suit and reached out. One of her dainty hands curled around the broad trunk of Ryan's veiny pipe. The other delicately grasped his balls, churning and caressing them in her fingers as she looked up the length of the long wand stretching over her face. Her eyes flashed in disbelief and wonderment. "Jesus, baby. God you have such a big, beautiful cock." Her stroking hand slid to a slow adoring pump. "So thick and long, and so... Mmmmm, soooo very hard." She pulled the upward reaching rod down, pointing it at her face. Her tongue slithered out, curling around the ridge of Ryan's big knob. It danced up and down his broad piss slit, dipping into the river of precum that oozed out. Mixed with her copious saliva, it created an obscene mess. Streams of spit fell from her tongue, sliding down the boy's shaft, covering his balls and dripping onto her gorgeous tits.

Chuck was leaning into the corner watching his wife and the hung lad. His fist flew up and down his excited prick wildly. Reaching out he began to twist and tease Dawn's closest nipple, further turning on the cock hungry woman.

Ryan had never been more turned on. He felt that he could come at any minute but miraculously was able to hold off, time and time again. His cock was bigger and harder than it had ever been. He looked down at the gorgeous woman as she seemed to worship every inch of him. Moans and grunts were the only sounds he made.

Dawn held the big prick still, studying it. It was slick and glistening. As hard as any cock she'd ever seen. Rolling her tongue around her red lips the puckered and then spit. Her saliva landed perfectly on the fat knob. She scooted her body up on the bench and rubbed Ryan's meat all over one of her big, messy tits. She drug it all over, slapping it against her jiggling flesh. Each collision made a hot, smacking sound. She repeated the action with her other tit and then spit on Ryan's throbbing cock again. Saliva drooled from the rod in her fist and landed on her tits. Releasing the mighty weapon she cupped her round juggs and pressed them together creating the perfect target for the boy's big spear.

Ryan wasted no time. He slid his hips forward driving his iron spike up the valley between the hot MILFs huge, sweaty tits. Dawn pinched her nipples, twisting them, torturing them. She was moaning uncontrollably, encouraging her new, young lover. After every few strokes she would flick her tongue out, swiping at the plunging cap, then spit down between her tits. Fuck this was the hottest, nastiest thing Ryan had ever seen.

"Suck it, baby. Suck that big fucking horse cock, you sexy bitch." Chuck growled at her through clenched teeth. "DO IT! Let me see you suck that boy's giant prick!" His hand pounded his rampant cock.

Looking up at Ryan she whispered hotly. "Yesssss. Let me suck your gorgeous cock, Ryan." She leaned back. Her tongue rolled around her lips before they parted, forming a red, wet "O" and she slid her mouth around the boy's huge knob. "Mmmmmmm." She moaned as she worked the fat bulb around in her mouth, teasing the exaggerated ridge with her lips. Then with a deliberate sneer, she looked up at Ryan. Her red lips opened and he watched her perfect, white teeth bite onto his huge spongy knob. She released it, circling her lips with her tongue, then again chewing on the boy's bloated helmet. Without warning, she wrapped a hand around Ryan. She grabbed his firm ass, pulling him to her. His cock sank deeper into her mouth. He began to pump his hips at her, slowly sliding his thick shaft in and out.

Ryan marveled at how hot she looked. Her deep red lips stretched over him, struggling to accommodate his girth. Each stroke seemed to embed his cock deeper and deeper into the woman's fiery mouth. He was banging at the back of her mouth. Watching each time he pulled his cock almost all the way out, watching her tongue slither on the knob then opening her lips wider to accept his next assault.

This continued for several minutes. Spit was flowing from Dawn's lips. Her tits were a mess, a sinful mixture of sweat and spit. Putting her hands on Ryan's thighs, she pushed back slightly. His cock slid from her mouth with a depraved "pop".

"Mmmm, god you have a big cock, Ryan. I love sucking your hot young prick, baby." Her tongue flicked at his giant helmet, teasing him. "I want it all, lover. I want to swallow your hot young cock like a good little whore."

Ryan's cock bounced, throbbing uncontrollably. A thick strand of precum swung from the crown onto Dawn's face. She moaned. "Yessssssss." Taking Ryan's hands in her own, she guided them to her head. "Grab my head, baby. Fuck my pretty face." She felt Ryan's fingers curling into her hair powerfully. "Do it, Ryan!" She commanded him. "Force this big dick on me. Make me choke on your giant cock in front of my husband."

Chuck was beside himself with lust.

Her filthy words were too much. Groaning, Ryan surged forward, thrusting his oversized dick into the woman's mouth. He held her head tightly, powerfully ramming his cock in and out of her mouth. After several brutal thrusts, Ryan pulled out, leaving Dawn gasping for air. His cock was a slick, spit coated mess. His hands still held her head in place. Her eyes looked up at him submissively. Another gasp for air, and the big cock again found its way into her mouth. Ryan continued, slamming his cock at her over and over. He could feel the back of her throat, her last resistance. Jerking his cock from her again, he felt so strong, so powerful as she moaned, spit falling from her lips in an obscene waterfall.

Chuck could barely take it. His cock was about to burst. He got up and went to the other side of Ryan. Stroking his thick meat over his wife's face as Ryan pulled her head back onto his pounding prick.

Savagely Ryan thrust. He had done it. His cock broke through the barrier. Dawn's eyes went wide in shock. Her nostrils flared. Ryan pulled her face to his body, crushing her face against his chiseled abs. He held her there, savoring the feel of this sexy married slut's hot mouth ingesting his giant prick. Dawn was shaking her head. Struggling, pushing back against the boy's thighs. Ryan relented. His cock slid from her abused throat and mouth. It stood straight up, bristling with manly fuck power.

Dawn's chest was heaving. Her big tits rose and fell with every labored breath. She was a mess. Her eyes had begun to water. Her tears mixing with her mascara rolled down her face.

"More!" She hoarsely whispered.

Ryan did not hesitate. He pulled the woman's head violently to his cock, ramming it into her throat on the first thrust. Over and over he punished her mouth. His cock was like a battering ram as he worked every hugely thick inch into her.

"Fuck yeah you big titted slut. Choke on my fucking cock!" Ryan continued his assault on her, sawing his meat in and out. Dawn's resistance, and her struggling subsided. She was getting used to the boy's mammoth rod. Now as he would shove it into her throat, keeping her trapped momentarily against him, she would slither her hot tongue out, caressing his bloated nuts. Ryan was in heaven. He could not believe the stamina he was exhibiting, and neither could the couple. So young, but he worked his big prick in and out of Dawn's mouth like a master cocksmith.

Caught up in the moment, Chuck's fist twisted all over his engorged cock. Reaching out, he slapped Ryan's tight ass. The unexpected sting excited the young stud. He felt like a stallion whipped and urged on. His body rocked back and forth as Dawn submissively accepted his pounding.

Chuck slapped his ass again. "Yeah, that's it, son use that whore. She fucking loves it. Look at her! She's fuckin' begging for it. Rape her hot mouth with that big club! Gag my slutty wife, on that huge log."

Ryan was like a machine. His cock was flying in and out of the poor woman's throat, abusing her. And he loved it.

Chuck was going nuts. He began whipping Ryan's ass over and over, yelling encouragement to their young pony boy. The boy responded, thrusting harder and harder. Chuck's fist beat at his own cock, the head was enormous, flared and puffy. Groaning, his head fell back, as rope after hot rope began to erupt. It was the hottest, sickest thing Ryan had ever seen. Chuck's cum was landing all over his wife's face, all over her big bouncing tits and all over his own young cock. As hot as he and the room were, he could feel the fiery ooze landing on his big prick.

Dawn was convulsing, unable to move from Ryan's strong grasp and assaulting cock. Ryan looked down at her. He felt like a God. His huge cock was battering this woman's face and throat as he husband looked on and got off on it. And they both fucking loved it.

It was too much. The depravity of it caught up with him. Ryan pushed Dawn back, jerking his mammoth cock from her face in a slimy mess. His cock felt like iron, hot flesh covered iron. Dawn reached up urgently wrapping both of her tiny fists around the boy's horse sized cock. She began pumping them up and down, furiously beating the hot young pole. She could feel the giant cock surge in her hands. She watched in awe as the tip flared. Her tongue wagged out lewdly awaiting her reward.

The first shot arced up over her head leaving a trail of hot white goo streaked up her face and through her hair. A second volley mirrored its predecessor and then a third. Dawn was delirious. "God yes, do it, baby. Do it. Cum all over me you big young stud!" Her fist continued whipping up and down the big stalk, milking more and more scalding hot jizz from his bloated balls. A fourth and a fifth rope exploded from the young man's canon cock. Cum was flying everywhere. It was a one man bukkake. Chuck was rubbing and sliding his still thick prick all over the woman's face. Smearing his own cum as Ryan's cock continued to throw out ropes of hot semen.

Dawn began to beat herself with the young cock. Cum was splashing from the engorged knob, splattering all over her already destroyed face. "Goddammit baby, fuck you've got a big bull cock. Jesus, look at all this fucking cum. Mmmmm." Her tongue slid out, licking around her swollen lips, pulling strands of Ryan's seed into her moaning mouth. "My God, you are one hot young stud, baby."

She was purring now, content. Her fingers lovingly slid up and down the throbbing, greasy length of Ryan's cock. It was as hard as ever and pointing straight up. Chuck gave Ryan's ass one more swat and playfully added "Yeah, baby. Quite a stud, indeed." And then to Ryan. "Told you she was a hot little slut." He winked.

Ryan looked down at Dawn. She winked as her tongue slid over his big prick lovingly. "Mmmmm, thank you, baby!"

Ryan stood there in awe. 'Oh yeah, he thought. This is definitely the fuckin' life'.

12