All Comments on 'S.S Erotic'

by Fiction_Addictions

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
largejames22largejames22over 8 years ago

A very good start was impressed by the writing and outline of the story. Just try not to rush into the sex so quickly build your characters and you won't go wrong

va45va45over 8 years ago
wonderful start

Wonderful start and very good location to write on. So much more for the girls to explore and share there Lesbian craving.

RexDaddyRexDaddyover 8 years ago
Good start

Suggestions:

1) Have Nikki and Ash explore the ship and the different people. Let Nikki deal with her 'fuck buddy' status with Ash by introducing another girl into the mix, not as competition, but as a threesome. Do something with that slide. Great way to 'accidentally' run into someone, isn't it?

2) If you want to go the orgy route, have the girls go to a bar, meet either a couple of guys or, better yet, two couples, which might make the transition to a fun room or a bedroom easier.

3) Explore the public sex aspect. Have the girls do each other by or in the pool, in a sauna, in a fun room. Have them watched, making sure to bring up Nikki's issues with that! Or better yet, make it Ash's issue and have Nikki be the one who doesn't care.

4) Yeah, have the girls do a guy each. They need a good cock thrashing to go along with the tongue licking, just to keep interesting.

5) Have the ship host an orgasm contest. Loudest, fastest, most violent, mutual, round robin, etc. Have the girls enter and win one.

6) I admit, I like the breasts. Maybe a light BDSM where Ash leads Nikki around by a chain to her nipples during a ship party. She can sell off nipple licks to highest bidders which only gets Nikki hornier by the minute and needing to just fuck Ash silly.

Some ideas . . . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Write a sequel!

This is my favorite story so far on this site. Please write a part 2!! Have lots of sex included!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Loved this story, but such a cliffhanger, when are you going to write a part 2???????

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cumming

I came to this so story. So hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous