All Comments on 'Sabella & Malcolm Ch. 04'

by mspat

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
More Please..

Great although short. Can't wait for next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
hmph

Gloria and her boss need their asses kicked. Who needs enemies when you have 'friends' like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
No Thanks

I already watched General Hospital.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Way Too Short

Not much happening

wenbiwenbialmost 15 years ago
Where's this going?

So far, the story is interesting. But where's the sex???? Come on! This IS Literotica.com, just reminding you in case you'd forgotten. Please move things forward by writing LONGER stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I'm lovin' it!

sofar so fantastic! I have read more than one or two of your stories and I have loved every one. What I like the most is the fact that you take the time to develope the plot and the characters. I also really like the fact that most of the conflict comes from outside the relationship and the characters, through their love for each other,are able to conquer the problem, whatever it is. I'm sure I'm becomming your number one fan.

robgirl83robgirl83almost 15 years ago
her baby

I like this story but I am getting tired of the hummer being referred to as her baby. I got it, she is proud of the purchase. I still love the story though.

mzglennmzglennover 12 years ago
Good Plot

Such an interesting story.

fitandtrimladyfitandtrimladyalmost 11 years ago

At least Mark and Regina believe Sabella's story. Gloria is up to no good. Malcolm and Sabella get along well. This time travel mystery is intriguing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
In 2009, even Texas would have fraud laws...

so the premise of selling a house in need of repairs, then offering to buy it back at a loss is very weak. All a DA would have to do is look at the recorded deed transactions, and see the multiple sales in a short period of time, and the crooked real estate boss, and the woman would be going to jail. Property sales are public records in all 50 states.

I know, you're probably going to say it's fiction, but fiction, especially science fiction depends greatly on 'suspension of disbelief'. This is when a reader is willing to accept something such as time travel, if given a relatively reasonable explanation.

A reader might also believe a 2009 cell phone would work through time, from 1954 back to 2009, IF there's an explanation. BUT the crooked house deal story? That's a no go. Just like if you tried to make 1954 Tyler Texas, not be racist.

GeoD

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous