All Comments on 'Sabella & Malcolm Ch. 10'

by mspat

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyalmost 15 years ago
YAY

Please let the next part of this story becoming soon love it, now i am wondering about those babies and the part they play in the coming installments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
enthralled!!!!!!!!!

like all the other chapters, i can't wait to read where you are going with this saga thanx!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Can't Wait for the Next Chapter

Thanks. Loved it and I sure hope those three men get to keep their promise to the Mayor. Looking forward to the thrill ride. Lakergirl

bwilkinsbwilkinsalmost 15 years ago
Loving it!

Awesome update as usual.Can't wait for the next one!

EroticLitKittyEroticLitKittyalmost 15 years ago
Wow!

I saw where a few comments from your last post indicated that they wanted you to hurry up and get the point. To them I say that if it's just sex that you're looking for; go elsewhere. This story is much more and although I can't wait for the next chapter; I want you to take your time and keep cranking out good ones. Life's a journey, not a destination :-)

Kitty

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great storyline - N-slur used to much - not needed

S&M is a really good, original story. However, please be more considerate about present day readers and the use of the Nig-- word. Thank you for using Negro in some of the places. Using the previous deratory term really takes away from the story; readers are smart and very much aware of what Nig-- implies in place of the entire word. You paint a good enough picture of hatred and ignorance without giving any more power to that word.

mrskelleymrskelleyalmost 15 years ago
Great!

Great story! Please update soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
get over it

ok this is a period piece and in it one is going to have to deal with period issues. so readers neeed to get over it. i thank u for sticking with the period and cant wait for more! and i say this as an african american.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good story!

Your story is great. Period piece or not, I agree with previous writer about use of certain derogatory terms. As a "white person" who supports all, I also find it unnecessary. And that is just my opinion which we all are entitled to. Sad that even now within this story comments of race is still a hotbed issue, which one can't simply "get over."

bellanoirbellanoirover 14 years ago
I don't care!

This talk about language is so unnecessary! Look the story was great and the language helped make it real and believable! mspat keep doing you and pay no attention to the "anonymous" commenter's! You are one of my fav writers if only you would hurry up and put out the next story already! I loved loved loved it! Please don't change a thing!

Bella!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What a Fab Story!!! More, more, more and hurry!

Just finished reading all parts. Must say your a very good writer, it was so good. Very enjoyable. What is sadly interesting are the comments. Seems like previous anon folks have successfully distracted others from this fascinating story as there are some pretty angry comments responding to anon.

simplylovelypoetsimplylovelypoetalmost 14 years ago
East East Texas...

I love your story and I think you depicted this area very well... Although its a different era not so much as changed here... The N-Word will continue to be used as long as there are people to define the word and as far as I am concerned I think you did an excellent job of portraying this ignorance in an rather tasteful manner... (Well as much as it could be)... Please cont.. This is a great story...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Oooh Mmmm Geee!

OMG! The suspense is killing me softly. Great read.

Nauti Nymph

fitandtrimladyfitandtrimladyalmost 11 years ago
riveting and poignant

Janie's experience was so sad to read, but she spoke truth in the moment. Thank you for the realistic conversation between Sabella and Malcolm. I'm loving this couple more and more with each chapter. Sheriff Jackass is twisted and perverted. The mayor gave him fair warning. Again, fantastic chapter that moves the story forward, not keeps the reader stuck in a holding pattern.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
FYI: You wrote: "...climbed inside, buckled up, started the car up..."

during the scene where Sabella and Malcolm found 'the mother' on the road, and she passed out.

Just so you know, the first model year of cars to have seat belts was 1967-1968. Also, a nitpick detail, if you ever re-write this, Malcolm drives a truck, not a car.

This is a real page turner, though, Good job. it's had me not sleeping for three hours, now. Knowing me, I won't sleep until it's finished. lol

GeoD

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous