All Comments on 'Sabine and Melanie's Second Year'

by Sabineteas

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Male fantasy

This is the ultimate violent male fantasy. Avoid if you're lesbian.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Welcome back..

I was excited to see this series continue and look forward to what is in store for Sabine as well as Amber.. Keep up the great writing..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Love your stories

Love your stories

MartinimanMartinimanover 12 years ago
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

A great start to their second year...a must read! BUT...read Sabine at School first to get the full impact. This is a fabulous story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fucking Manipulator!

Melanie turns out to be a real jerk. I started out liking this series then got gross out at it. Sabine really has no sense of self worth.

BluedenimBluedenimabout 10 years ago
So far I love it

I've read some of the previous comments. I've also read the whole story up to this point and I can see why some think it's a male masturbatory fantasy, especially with how severe Melanie has become. I am a sub myself and that's why I have loved the writings as they show Sabine coming to realize just how helpless she is if she wants to submit to Melanie.

I think most people will find it hard to come to terms with such a mindset, but it does exist. I am not Sabine and my partner is male, but I do have fantasies about another female dominating me in this way and I would willingly submit to any of the things Melanie has made Sabine do to please my partner because I trust him. If he ever pushed me where I didn't want to go, and I'm not talking about not wanting to be embarrassed or not wanting to be severely punished, then our relationship would fail as our trust would have been broken.

I hope there is much more about Sabine that I have not yet read. Thank you for keeping me awake for a whole night reading up to here!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous