All Comments on 'Sabine At School Ch. 15'

by Sabineteas

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
melanie fucked

I loved this as usual, but i really wanna see melanie get fucked!

Rudy JamesRudy Jamesabout 19 years ago
Excellent writing...

It had been a while since I last visited Literotica and to my good fortune I came across your profile and stories...

I have read all of them (I think...the index should not be alphabetical, but in the order of posting) and I can only come to one conclusion: you write wonderfully, Sabineteas...

The first stories were a little shaky, but I saw you grow as they went along.

I especially like the psychological bond, that keeps Melanie and Sabine together. Therefore, I don't think it would be such a great idea to drag too many men into the relationship (as some comments suggested), but that is, of course, completely up to you...

Let me thouroughly thank you, Sabineteas, for the wonderful, well crafted stories you've written so far...coz you have a gift: the gift of being able to make your paper characters very "real".

For as far-fetched as the described situations sometimes may seem, I think about the protagonists as "real" individuals.

And that ability is not given to everybody...

Thanks a lot, Sabineteas... Looking forward to your next release...

Rudy James, Antwerp - Belgium.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Excellent

I love this story!!!!

Lucia

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Lick Me

I would make you do more public and private submissive. I would like to ride you like a horse while playing with your pussy and at the same time sliding my pussy up and down your back. Or...

I would have you in a local resturant go under the table and lick me while my friends watched.

Any comments?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
it's time melanie was fucked

I'm starting to tire of Sabine. I want Melanie to be fucked by a more experienced Domme. Please leave men out of the story. It spoils it for me. I love the lesbianism and the lipstick lesbians who come and go from the story, like the group of housewife voyeurs. Also, I'm starting to tire of dildo play. Can't they use some other objects from the flat such as fruit and vegetables, the end of a brush etc. I.e. some variety.

So,no hetero, lots of varieto! lol

SchlankSchlankalmost 17 years ago
Exceedingly good, but could use improvement

The series of stories with Sabine are some of the best erotica I've seen on this website, however the stuff about piss is really gross. I skimmed over that as quickly as I could. Also, you do not have to call your submissive names in order to dominate them. I've been dominated by a number of women and name calling and insults only detracts from the insults. If I allow a woman to tie me up and use strap on my naked body I shouldn't have to be called a "whore" or a "slut". That's not sexy, it's demeaning.

MareCrisiumMareCrisiumover 15 years ago
Men are OK, even for these two

Very well done. I respectfully disagree with those who oppose the introduction of men into the sex play of Melanie and Sabine. It should certainly not become the focal point of their relationship, but when sparingly used to introduce variety in Sabine's submissive role and in consummating their shared longing for penetration, their 'use' of male partners is very erotic.

MartinimanMartinimanover 12 years ago
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Spectacular chapter!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous