Sabine At School Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In the interests of time, why don't you just change here. We are all women."

I shuddered.

"Melanie, please…"

Her eyes tightened. I shivered.

"Sabine.."

"Melanie, please, I don't…."

"Sabine!"

I knew that I had gone too far, I could tell. I just hoped that I wouldn't be punished here for it.

I slipped off the negligee and panties, standing naked in front of everyone and then I slipped into the panties and put on the bra. I felt so hot and shaky. She described this outfit also and I had to walk to each woman and let them feel it and turn around in front of them once more. Melanie tweaked each nipple when I was front of her so they erected. I was embarrassed at how much they stuck out. Every one of them noticed and giggled at me, making my face turn even redder. I felt like I had sunburn.

There was even a pair of panties that were open in the crotch so my pussy showed, completely bare and the bra with it had holes cut in the cups so my nipples were bare also. That was the most humiliating outfit for me, dressed but naked and having to stand in front of each woman with my pussy showing. I felt so humiliated! Melanie was smiling at me again and that made me feel a little better, but not all that much.

When I had finally modeled all the outfits, she had me take the last one off and then I had to stand there naked while she took orders for the things the women wanted. Ms. Wilson stood up and put all the things in a bag, smirking at me. She gave the bag to Melanie. I tried to block all of them out and focused on Melanie. She took a break after filling out orders and the woman whose house it was got up and returned with drinks for them and a Coke for Melanie and I. I was allowed to sit by Melanie on a love seat and drink my Coke. She toyed with my hair and smiled at me. I was still very self-conscious, even sitting down and most of me hidden. I wasn't paying much attention to them. I stared into space not even really enjoying her touch and blocked the room and everyone else out. The woman who was selling the stuff spoke.

"Now it's time for the toys."

My mind jerked to attention and I looked at her, my mouth open, a soft whimper escaping it. My eyes were drawn to the coffee table. I wish I hadn't looked. There were vibrators, dildos, anal plugs, lubricants and other things that I didn't know what they were, even nipple clamps! I shuddered and looked at Melanie and she nodded yes. My stomach fell and I wanted to cry.

"Now our model will demonstrate some of the toys."

"No, no, I don't.."

"Sabine…"

"Melanie, please.."

She looked at me and leaned forward to whisper to me.

"Don't disappoint me anymore than you already have, Sabine. We'll discuss this later. Now do as you're told."

I shuddered and with a leaden stomach, stood and walked to the coffee table, feeling all eyes on me. I looked at all the things and shuddered again. I picked up a vibrator. I looked at each one of them, seeing their looks of excitement on some faces and of disgust on others. I turned it on; jumping a little as it began to buzz. Then I closed my eyes and held it to my nipple, feeling the vibration make it stand up more. I just couldn't do it.

"Melanie, please, help me."

I heard giggles and flushed even more. Melanie was beside me in an instant. She took the vibrator from my hand and ran it down my chest and stomach, making my skin ripple. Then it was at my slit and vibrating my clitoris. I clenched my hands and kept my eyes closed as Melanie moved it around on me. I couldn't help after a bit and moved my hips to gain more pressure, hearing giggles in front of me. Melanie removed it from my slit and I stood shivering. My nipples were so hard! My pussy was almost leaking and I was turned on and ashamed of myself. I opened my eyes and saw the women looking at me. I shuddered again. A chair was brought out and Melanie had me sit on it with my ass at the edge. Then she chose a dildo and slowly pushed it at my pussy. My eyes began to leak tears as it slid inside me. I was humiliated! Because of what I was doing, allowing this, but also at how easily it went inside me. There were all sorts of dildos and vibrators and it seemed each woman wanted a different one tested on me. Not all were used but I had several dildos shoved in my pussy and thrust in and out and vibrators used to tease my nipples and pussy too. I was flushed and shivering when the last was used and removed. Ms. Wilson picked up all the ones that had been used on me and slipped them in another bag, smirking at me. My eyes didn't really see her; they were drawn to what was left on the table. The anal toys and some clamps and jewelry were left.

The woman held up some pendant things.

"These are used on nipples and the clitoris. Sabine, would you please."

I looked at Melanie, begging her with my eyes. She smirked and got up and got them. They were u shaped wires at one end with a short small chain and a jewel dangling from it. Melanie teased my nipple and fitted the u over it, pinching it shut so it would stay and I gasped. She did the other nipple. Then she pushed back my hood and slipped the third over my clitoris, pinching it shut, not tight but enough to hold it on. Then I had to walk to each woman and let her see them. One or two flicked at the jewels and giggled as I sucked in a breath. It felt good, but I was embarrassed so much. It wasn't being naked anymore, they had seen all of me there was to see, but using the toys on me that shamed me now. And they were all so much older than Melanie and I. It was like your mother was seeing you do this.

I walked back to Melanie and she removed them. I sucked in a breath as my clitoris and nipples tingled sharply from the blood rushing back into them. It hurt some but mostly made me shiver. The clamps were next. Melanie tightened these a little more. There was a chain connecting the clamps attached to my nipples and I didn't want to stand in front of any of them. Melanie had to push me to get me to move. Most of them just looked at them, but the two who had flicked the jewels, took the chain and tugged. I felt my eyes water and gasped. Everyone giggled at me. It wasn't that long before I was back with Melanie but she had tightened them enough that when she removed them, I gasped loudly as the blood rushed back and my nipples began to burn. I felt tears leaking down my cheeks and wiped them off with the back of a hand.

"If you use these, you will notice a burn when you remove them. That's what she is feeling now."

I was in a daze, just ignoring most of what was being said and the looks I was getting. I was pretty much all right until all the things were removed from the coffee table and Melanie led me to it.

"Get up on it, hands and knees, facing away."

"Melanie, please.."

"Sabine, we'll discuss this later, now do as you are told."

I sobbed and got up on the table facing away from them, all of them and shuddered as lube was dripped on my asshole. Melanie held a slender thing, a handle with a small ribbed rod sticking out from it. I shuddered once more and she disappeared behind me. I felt it at my ass and then gasped as it slid into me, easily.

"You should use something small until you get used to it. Melanie show them some others."

While she was talking Melanie had pushed and pulled it in and out of me. I was softly crying, so ashamed of myself. The thing was taken out and a small anal plug was inserted. I heard gasps as they watched my ass spread out and then close over the small part at the base of it. I was whimpering out loud. I gasped as Melanie removed it, feeling my ass open once more, hearing giggles now. A larger one was pushed inside me. I moaned. I felt so full. That was removed and my ass felt as though it was gaping open.

"Can we see if a dildo will fit in her?"

I sobbed as Melanie picked up one, lubricated it in front of my face and then pushed it at my ring. I clenched, not wanting anymore, but she just pushed and the inevitable happened. My ring spread and it was in me. She thrust it in and out fucking my ass in front of them. I could have died of shame. After a short while it was taken out of my ass but I was kept kneeling on the coffee table.

"I don't think we have to demonstrate the strapons. They will work the same as the dildo we just saw. You can also use a vibrator instead of a dildo."

I knelt as they chattered and ordered what they wanted. I wanted to get up but Melanie hadn't told me that I could. Besides, like this I didn't have to see them looking at me. Melanie sat next to me stroking my back that made me feel some better but not enough. I was still naked and I had been penetrated in both holes in front of all of them.

"This is something new to our product line. It isn't for everyone. We'll have her put it on so you can see what it looks like and understand how it is used."

Melanie was in front of me again. She was holding a dildo with a funny thing on the base and some straps.

"Open."

I obeyed and she pushed the funny thing in my mouth and fastened the straps around my head. I now had a cock sticking out of my mouth. Melanie's eyes lit up as she saw me like that. Now I had to turn and show them what it looked like, getting giggles once more. Thankfully that was the last thing to be shown to them. I had it on and Melanie talked to the woman who was selling all this stuff. She reached in her case and handed Melanie one of the dildo mouth things to Melanie. Melanie dropped it in one of the bags by her place and then got my clothes. She removed the thing and I dressed hurriedly, wanting to leave here immediately, never wanting to see any of them again. Melanie made me say good bye to all of them. We walked to her car silently. When we were inside it, she turned to me.

"Sabine, I am a little disappointed in you and your begging and whining. Don't say anything to me right now."

I was glad to be silent all the way home. We walked up and at the punishment room she led me inside it.

"Take off your clothes, Sabine and wait here for me."

With my stomach feeling like a lead ball was in it, I stripped, silently and watched her take all my clothes with her, leaving me standing naked and alone. She made me wait, alone and naked for a long time, every noise I heard in this old dormitory making me jump. Finally she came back with a pair of handcuffs, her crop and a pair of my dirty panties. I silently walked up to the bed and she cuffed me, bent over to it.

"Open, you will want these tonight."

I opened my mouth, shivering, afraid of her and she stuffed them in my mouth. Then she stepped back and I heard the hiss of the crop and jerked up squealing. She had never hit me this hard before! She beat my ass, really beat it, making me cry. Snot was bubbling out of my nose in no time and my eyes were running with tears. My ass felt on fire and swollen when she finished. I heard her walk out, leaving me as I was, bent over and cuffed, naked and bawling. I stood there alone for a long time, shuddering and panting. She came back and undid the cuffs and pulled me down the hall to our room. She wasn't gentle. I was pushed to my knees and handed lubricant. I sobbed but I lubricated my ass for her and knelt, head down, waiting.

Melanie came up behind me. She placed the head of her cock at my ring and just thrust it into me, making me gasp around the panties, my dirty panties, which were still stuffed in my mouth. She pulled my head up by my hair and hissed at me.

"I am disappointed at your begging and whining tonight, cunt. I should have punished you right there and then, but I felt a little sorry for you, you bitch. I won't do that again and you had better remember that if you don't want your ass paddled immediately. Do you understand me, you fucking bitch?"

I couldn't answer and she was holding my head up so I couldn't even nod. I think she knew that I understood though. She slammed into my ass.

"It was all women, and no need for you to be so reluctant. They have all seen tits and cunt before."

She slammed into me again. I was arched up and my head hurt too, from her pulling my hair. My ass was burning.

"When I tell you to do something, I expect to be obeyed without all this Melanie and no bullshit, slut."

Her cock slammed into me again. My ass was tender from last night and was starting to hurt more.

"You did it anyway, didn't you, you dirty little bitch? So I don't understand the begging and whining. And I don't want to hear it any more. Do you understand?"

She slammed up me again and I whimpered, trying to nod yes, but not successfully since she had my head pulled up and back. Melanie reamed my ass, pounding it hard, making me gasp continually. It felt like a hot poker was stuffed in it. She reached over and pulled my panties out of my mouth.

"Where is my cock, you bitch?"

"I-i-in m-my ass."

"And why do you think it's in your ass, bitch?"

"I-I-I was di-di-disobedient."

"Yes, absolutely correct, slut. And will you be disobedient again?"

"N-N-No."

"I certainly hope not, but I don't think so. Now fuck yourself on my cock."

I began to move back on her cock, fucking myself on it. Before long Melanie was thrusting into me as I moved my ass back and forth and I felt her slam inside me, jerking and a moan escaped her mouth. She ground on my sore ass and came. She slumped over my back slightly still up my ass. Then in a few moments she pounded me again, making me cry and feel so ashamed of myself that I had not been good. Melanie fucked my ass through another orgasm for her and then pulled out of my ass. I heard her remove the strapon and she dropped it on my back.

"Clean it and go to bed. I expect much better behavior from you in the future."

I gasped as I struggled to my feet and walked slowly into the bathroom. I washed the strapon and silently walked back into the room, seeing Melanie in bed, turned away from me. I sobbed silently, disappointed in myself and put the strapon away. Then I walked between our beds and stood facing her.

"I'm sorry, Melanie, I am really sorry."

She said nothing and I got into my little bed. I felt so bad that I had disappointed her once more and I promised myself that I would never do that again. Promises can be hard to keep, even to those that you love, however. I lay on my side, keeping my burning hot ass off the mattress, facing Melanie, hoping that she would at least look at me. She did not turn to face me, though, and I silently cried myself to sleep, my sobs shaking my body.