All Comments on 'Sabine's Summer'

by Sabineteas

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Welcome Back!

You have given us many great stories and I am glad you are back. This one was not your best, but I enjoyed it very much. Keep entertaining us, please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
yuck, rape

Started hot, switched to rape and abuse. A total turnoff to me, I choose Exhib&Voyeur and not NC for a reason.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Different author almost for sure

Different author

LeBaron1987LeBaron1987almost 7 years ago
Well...

A lot of typos but a good story. I'm not into the non consent stuff either, but I have read a lot of your stuff and I know that you do seem to be into it. You portray it well.

stratoblasterstratoblasteralmost 7 years ago
Hooray!

A new Sabine story! You were my inspiration for finally writing at Literotica. And 'making' my girlfriends exhibit themselves. Understanding the Sabine perspective helped me get into their heads . . . so um, thanks!

Cuhullian50Cuhullian50almost 7 years ago
You always have a great story

Great story really enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Something is Amuk

I've been a long time fan of Sabineteas' stories. they are so strong. These new additions seem like imitations of the original stories. They have all the ingredients but are missing the raw power of shameful humiliation, embarrassment and incredible eroticism. Not sure what is going on with these new stories. They feel hurried and in need of editing but most of all they don't seeth with the heat of female humiliation at the hands of a dominant woman or youthful man like the originals. I'm so happy to see Sabine back again and I'll keep following hoping the stories get better. Sabineteas has certainly been an inspiration to me and, I'm sure, many others Lit writers. Thank you, Sabineteas for returning.

L O R

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous