All Comments on 'Sable and the Supers Ch. 07'

by Falcinator

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awwwww

If you are ending it there, I would suggest offering up the world to other authors to play around with. The possibilities are endless. DC, Marvel, and the rest have created universes and said to the authors of the world; have at it. You could make up some rules to keep it all in line but this world of yours should continue.

Thank you.

ElectricBadgerElectricBadgerover 12 years ago
Great story, but not a great ending

I've just found this story, and I really enjoyed reading it through - you did a great gob of both sexy and humorous. However, this chapter as an ending seems anticlamitic; it just introduces lots more questions (even about previous things, such as whether the maids are really human, after all) and never really gives a sense of finality. Hope you continue this at least one more time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

No end :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The End of an EPIC Dreamscape

.

MrMarkusMrMarkusover 7 years ago
Interesting Story AND Sexy Hotness!

An excellent job of playing with the facade of a comic-book superhero world, with heaping helpings of both pornography (taking the fate of a supervillain's captives far beyond what any mainstream comic could show) and philosophy (about the implications of such a thoroughly contrived universe).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFalcinator@Falcinator
I like to explore ideas in my stories, sometimes because I think the scene is hot, sometimes because I find the sex to be a way to explore more interesting and/or deeper issues. I frequently write of control and loss of control, including the ultimate loss of control that is...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES