Sable and the Supers Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sable waited. The girl dropped her gaze.

"Thank you." Her voice was clear, and low from humiliation.

"Are we alone?" Sable asked.

The girl flicked a glance up at her. "Yes. Nobody else on this island, now. They all died when I stopped thinking about them. I hadn't made them like normal people, I didn't think of that when I made the city."

"I saw," Sable said, her voice as flat as glass, and as brittle. "You're god."

The girl tossed her head. "Goddess," she said.

"Goddess, who created this pervert freak-show of a world, and then got trapped in her own toy, if I'm reading it right."

The girl flashed her a look of pure venom. "You don't get to judge me, Sable," she snarled.

"So tell me where it went wrong," Sable said without altering her tone. "Tell me where I do get to start judging."

The girl flushed and looked away, but her jaw tightened and she said nothing.

"Are we," Sable said, speaking with exaggerated slowness and enunciation, to portray as much sarcasm as she could without using tone of voice, "safe?"

"There's no one and no thing here," the girl mumbled sourly. "Just the Engineer, hovering out past your ship."

Sable took a deep breath. Yes, the girl clearly was Goddess. But how the fuck had she ended up in that thing, clearly trapped?

She sighed. "Let's start again," she said. "How about you tell me what you are prepared to, OK?"

The girl shot her another glare, but took a deep, about-to-speak breath.

"I'm human," she said, her voice low. "In our world, there are... Look, there souls, OK? Sort of. Only, most of them don't survive death. There's not one single heaven, or hell, or, you know, afterlife, that I know of, but there are some souls that survive strong, and some that survive but just sort of fade away. The strong ones can make their own reality and live in it. Some do that without realising it, because they think they're in Heaven, or Hell, or whatever. We live for, I don't know, for ever I guess. I'm one of those. I don't know why some souls survive and some don't. I just don't, OK? But I did, and I made this world."

Sable bit down hard on a retort that she knew would be mean.

"I was always into superhero comics, and I always had fantasies." She still wasn't meeting Sable's gaze. "Took me a while to realise there were a lot of people out there who weren't satisfied with just vanilla sex. I started getting into BDSM and going to clubs, and that made me think of all the damsel in distress tropes, and I was really getting into playing those scenes, then then I got cancer. Really aggressive. Killed me three weeks after I was diagnosed."

"How old were you?" Sable asked, trying to be kind.

"Twenty four."

Sable suppressed a nod. She had been expecting about that.

"What do I call you?"

"Starshine," the girl muttered, giving Sable a defiant glare. Sable just nodded with her best poker face on.

"I made this world," Starshine continued, eyes averted again, "based on a few comics and some fan fic I found. It was fun, for a while. I didn't try to give anybody real personalities. I didn't want to be making people. I thought I could just wind them up and let them go."

Sable bit down on another comment, realising that now was not yet the time to point out that, out there, her wind-up toys were developing true personalities.

"I made some villains," Starshine continued, "who were just barely strong enough and smart enough to overpower me, and who wanted to... You know..."

"Fuck you," Sable said bluntly, with a spike of malice.

Starshine shot her another glare. "Yeah. And that was fun enough, for ages, but then I got bored. And I thought some better toys would be fun, but I couldn't think of anything new. I didn't have much of an imagination for machines. So..." She trailed off.

Sable leaned forwards, feeling a horrifying sense of inevitability. "You found the Engineer?" She had to struggle to stop her voice raising to a shout at the end.

"Yeah." Starshine was looking down at her hands, which were clasped so tightly her knuckles were white. "I made another continent, and another few cities, and this time I made the people complicated enough to keep going by themselves, and I put him there. I... I knew who to pick. I don't know how, but I could always still see our world, and when I wanted someone, I was drawn to a few possible souls, and I took the first one that died. Did he ever tell you he made sex toys in his basement as a hobby?"

"No," Sable said, with leaden flatness. "I had to guess that one."

Starshine giggled, a sickeningly perverted sound from such a clean, neat-looking girl, no matter how much Sable already knew about her. "He was great. He exceeded all my expectations. I had so many new toys to play with."

Sable needed a considerable effort of will and muscular control to suppress the violent shudder she wanted to make.

Starshine looked haunted, shamed and guilty again. "Even that palled, though," she muttered. "The toys were amazing, but all the Villains were just... Just robots. So I made two Villains who could dominate me properly. I made them smart, and I gave them the right powers to take me fully, and I gave them different powers for variety. One male, one female."

A nasty premonition made every muscle in Sables body tense. Starshine wasn't looking, or she would have seen the way Sable's eyes widened in a mixture of fear and fury.

"And then one of them destroyed the other," Starshine muttered, with a shiver, staring at hands clenched so tightly they were quivering. "I wasn't paying attention, so I didn't see it happen, or I would have worried. Instead, I let her catch me. I wasn't thinking, because I was having too much fun. Then she trapped me in the suit, and... And left me."

Starshine's voice dropped to a whisper at the end.

"What is her name?" Sable hissed, venom flinging her words hard enough to make Starshine flinch.

"Don't worry," Starshine mumbled, "she's dead, now. I felt her die, even inside the suit."

"What was her fucking name?" Sable hissed again.

"You already know that," Starshine said, stubborn petulance tinging every word.

"Fuck you, tell me!"

"Gorgora!" Starshine snapped. "Her name was Gorgora. And yes, the Engineer dropping a city on top of her was enough to kill her. She's gone."

Sable took the deepest breath she could, then released it as slowly as she could, because the alternative was to try and kill Starshine.

"Gorgora," she said, enunciating slowly, "was a sex toy."

"Everything here was a sex toy!" Starshine flared up, blushing hotly. "Because it's my world, OK? It's my fantasy!"

Sable crossed half the room before she realised she was moving. "Then what," she hissed, "am I doing here?"

"I was hoping you could kill Gorgora," Starshine said, almost in a whisper. "The suit stopped me concentrating and robbed me of any powers, because those were the rules I set up. And it made Gorgora's influence linger, so I couldn't do anything against her. She was still inside my mind. But I recovered slowly, and I was able to think, although it took years of my time. I started by changing the way time ran outside this island, hoping the Engineer could dispose of Gorgora. But he just ran away. Then I started looking for someone from... From Earth, who might be able to do it. You looked good."

The phrase "You looked good" was delivered in a way that made Sable absolutely sure it was a mocking judgement, and Sable had to struggle to restrain her rage.

"Me," Sable hissed, "against someone who neutralises powers. And you gave me short-range powers that could be neutralised. Thanks a fucking bunch."

Starshine shot her a glare. "I didn't decide the powers," she said. "I wasn't able to concentrate that well. But you were smart enough, and you were able to work through the world, and you and the Engineer could have done it. You know the Engineer only worked out how to defeat Gorgora because you were making him think?"

"Oh, well, that's fine then! Drag me into a world where rape is special funtime, and where that fucking monster could try to drill into my head and turn my brains to pulp, but it's OK because you fucked up!"

Sable was shouting, her words echoing from the bedroom walls. Starshine seemed to shrink in upon herself in defence.

"Sorry," Starshine mumbled. "I was desperate. I wasn't thinking straight. I can make it up to you."

"Damn fucking right you need to make it up to me," Sable snarled, "and to the Engineer, and to... Why the fuck did you bring his maids over?"

"To make him happy," Starshine said in a small voice. "I realised he needed someone more complex than my people to keep him sane, and, well, I found them. They've been happy," she finished, defiantly.

"Right. Fine. Obviously. Except now your characters are developing proper personalities. Have you noticed that?"

Starshine shot her a startled look, then her eyes went unfocused for half a second before a look of horror crossed her face. Her hands flew to cover her mouth.

"Oh, no," she whispered, tears springing to her eyes. "What have I done?"

Sable threw up her hands. "That's it? That's the point where you say 'What have I done'?"

"I'm sorry!" Starshine shouted, crying fully now. "I'm sorry! I fucked up, I was selfish! I know!"

Sable pointed a quivering index finger at her. "Start making amends," she growled. "Start making a proper world that real people can live proper lives in. Start being a fucking goddess. Take some responsibility.

"And while we're here," Sable continued, overriding Starshine's attempt to speak, "Seriously?" She waved hands up and down her body. "Not that I hate looking this hot, but seriously? Why have I got Dolly Parton's funbags?"

Starshine blushed crimson, looking to one side. "It's just the basic pattern," she mumbled. "You were tall, so you got that body."

"Well, that's pretty much what I expected!" Sable said. "Now can I have my own bust back, please? Firm C, please. Maybe a small D."

"I... Can't."

"Come again?"

"I can't! That's your body, now. You're too strongly linked to it. Outside the rules I've already built, I can't mess with you. It's how you can recover so quickly. No effect can be anything except temporary, for you. I can't change your body."

Sable looked down at the black leather stretched tightly over her breasts. "Well, shit. They're a pain to live with, you know?"

"Sorry," Starshine mumbled.

Sable sighed. Starshine was so pathetic, so clearly a naive fool who had been trapped by her own stupidity, that it was hard to maintain real anger.

"How long were you trapped in the suit?" she asked, feeling tired. "You said you changed time."

Starshine shivered before answering, an unconsciously and unmistakeably erotic memory that gave Sable a pang between her legs. "Ten years," Starshine mumbled.

"Ten years?" Sable shouted.

"Ten years. Coming over and over again. Every two minutes. For ten years. No sleep, just... Coming."

Starshine pinned her hands between her knees, her nipples suddenly huge under her tight top and sweat springing out on her face.

Sable managed to close her mouth. "Stop thinking about it," she said, firmly. "Move on." She shook her head. "Ten years!" she muttered.

"Might take me a while to move on from that," Starshine said.

Sable sighed again. "Are you ready to confess to the Engineer and the maids?"

"No. But I will."

#

The Engineer had more trouble controlling his temper than Sable had, and needed to leave the room a few times. The maids sat side by side, holding hands and seething in quiet rage. Siobhan looked most like she wanted to bitch-slap Starshine through a wall.

Starshine did not want to revive any of the island's denizens yet, not until she had worked out for herself how she would run things from here on, so she made food appear for them all.

Sable ate with a strong feeling of unreality. The maids said nothing. The Engineer kept his mouth shut, opening it only to take another angry mouthful of food.

Starshine kept her eyes down.

Tension crackled over the table.

It was left to Sable to ask, as the meal finished, what was possible, next, for the former humans.

Then the four of them left Starshine and went off to a private room.

"You realise," the Engineer said flatly, "she can know exactly what we're saying anyway."

"And if she's going to attempt any sort of morality, she won't," Sable replied brusquely. "Well?"

The Engineer leaned back against a wall with his fingers laced behind his head. He sighed. "If I was guaranteed being able to make my own world when I left this one, I'd take it instantly," he said. "But without that... I could do a lot, here. With... Characters, people, whatever, developing real personalities, there's so much I want to know. I want to find out how it works."

The maids exchanged a glance. "We're staying with you," Catherine said.

"We're still happy with you," Siobhan added.

"At least that hasn't changed," Catherine said, darkly.

"I want to hear the little bitch apologise," the Engineer snarled. "Repeatedly."

"We'll help," the maids said, in unison.

Sable had already made her mind up, but that put her decision beyond doubt.

"I'm leaving," she said.

The Engineer shot her a look that was equal parts lovesick and resigned. "Are you sure?"

"I don't like her," Sable said, avoiding everything that could be read in the Engineer's expression. "I don't trust her. She's growing up quickly, but she fucked us all over by being young, petulant and selfish. I'm not in the mood to forgive her, or continue working in any world where she's omniscient, and I'm not going to derive any satisfaction from strapping her to a bed and fucking her until she cries."

Three faces revealed that Sable was the only one in the room who felt like that. She definitely needed to move on.

"I'm going to take my chances," she said.

#

Starshine was waiting on her bedroom balcony. She took one look at Sable's expression and nodded. "You're leaving?"

Sable just nodded.

Starshine sighed. "I don't blame you. But... I'm sorry, Claire."

Sable did not react to hearing her original name for the first time ever in this reality.

"The Engineer is going to want to hear you apologise," she said, because she couldn't help herself. "And he is going to want to make sure you're sorry."

Starshine looked away, blushing hotly and squeezing her legs together.

"Good bye," Sable said, "now, please."

#

Starshine was standing in the great doorway onto her bedroom balcony when the Engineer walked into her room. She stiffened slightly, but did not turn around.

"Would you like more explanations, or an apology first?" she asked.

The Engineer stared at her. "I don't think you can apologise enough," he said.

The maids, silent as wraiths, stepped on either side of him.

Starshine swallowed convulsively. "Then how can I start making it up to you?" She still didn't turn around.

The maids smiled like sharks.

The Engineer's face twisted into a snarl, but he stayed silent. He was wearing his white coat. His hand slipped into one of its pockets.

"More games?" he asked as he slowly started walking towards her. "More role-playing? What now? Pretending to be terrified while offering yourself as compensation? You think letting me dominate you, fuck you, will fix anything?"

Starshine stiffened in anger. "You never hated that before," she sneered, still looking out into the gathering, beautiful, dark.

"OK," the Engineer said. He shot her in the small of her back with a Taser.

She screamed as she hit the floor.

The Engineer crossed the remaining distance in two strides, and bent down to seize her hair as she tried to scrabble away while twisting to face him, instinct overriding any desire she might have.

The Taser he used shot pure sparks not dart-tipped wires, something only possible in this world. He pressed it into her left buttock, making her convulse even as he seized her hair and easily pulled her head and shoulders off the ground.

"You know this shock," he said, casually, as she shook, her legs beating a tattoo on the floor. "It robs you of your powers. I always wondered why it was so thorough. I guess you like electro play, don't you?"

Her hair and her scalp supported her whole weight as he lifted her off the ground to dangle in front of him. She barely managed to focus on his face.

He thumbed a dial on the Taser, then slipped it up under her frilly skirt to press into her crotch.

She screamed again, but almost came, her nipples suddenly visible through her top.

"And this is my stimushock," the Engineer said. "You'll be familiar with this, as well. Would you like more?"

She tried to shake her head, even while hanging from her scalp, but the Engineer pressed the device against her pussy until she came, helplessly and violently, her screams nearly shattering glass.

Still holding her by her hair, the Engineer moved her face close to his. "Do you know how the traffic light system works?" he asked her, voice low. "Green, orange, red? Do you know how real people do this? And arrange things? And keep it safe and consensual?"

Understanding dawned in her eyes. She tried to nod, but couldn't. "Yes," she croaked.

He held up the device, tipped with two gleaming prongs like fangs. "Would you like more of this?"

Her horrified gaze locked onto the device, then she tore it away with a visible effort and focused on his eyes. "No, please, no," she said, hoarse but clearly.

The Engineer nodded. "Well, then," he said.

She screamed again with pure erotic need when he jammed the prongs into one breast on either side of her nipple. He held it there while she danced on the end of her hair, until her wails of entreaty became wordless.

Then he flung her towards the bed, halfway across the room.

She had not stopped bouncing before the maids were on her. Her uniform parted like tissue paper to their hands, leaving her torso naked, breasts still bouncing from her landing, both nipples hard but one more so.

The maids each seized one nipple between thumb and forefinger and wrenched on it furiously.

Starshine arched off the bed, screaming with pain again but her legs spreading wide.

The Engineer shrugged out of his coat as he began slowly walking to the bed, then began peeling off his shirt as his maids tore off Starshine's skirt, using one hand each, then her wet panties.

"Leave her boots on," the Engineer instructed. "I always like the boots."

His maids gave him a fierce grin, then dropped their heads to Starshine's breasts.

She gave a strangled, tearful gasp of relief when their wet mouths closed over her throbbing nibbles, then screamed again when their teeth closed.

The Engineer leisurely pulled off his shoes, then peeled out of his pants and briefs together, leaving him naked, cock huge and hard in front of him.

Starshine was in no state to notice it.

The Engineer grabbed her ankles. His maids withdrew from her breasts.

Starshine had just enough concentration to raise her head fearfully, but her head snapped back when the Engineer pulled her legs hard, yanking her straight down the bed to be impaled to the hilt, in one clean movement, on the Engineer's shaft. She convulsed, her scream reaching a new pitch.

"You know, there is no way that trick should be possible," the Engineer said casually as he shifted his hips and made sure he was comfortable inside her.

He picked her up by the waist, her upper body flopping back to the bed, then began fucking her by moving her, not his hips, pushing her up then slamming her back down onto him like a giant Fleshlight while her head lolled backwards, rocked back and forth violently by the movements.

"You know what my come does," he said. "Does it work on you, as well?"