Sable and the Supers Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she did not answer, he shook her roughly. "Well? Does it?"

She did not have enough energy to focus on him, but her lips twitched.

Siobhan leaned down, slapping Starshine lightly. "Well, bitch? Your Master asked you a question!"

The Engineer's pause in his fucking allowed Starshine to gather just enough of her wits to croak "Yes," in a thready voice.

The Engineer nodded. "Good." He went back to fucking her.

The maids, ignoring Starshine now, slid together on the bed, kissing hotly and sliding a hand into each other's panties. The Engineer smiled at them indulgently.

When Starshine came around him for the fifth time, the Engineer let himself explode as well, and used so much force she was propelled off his cock, his second pulse slamming into her pussy lips to drive another orgasm, the third and fourth splashing over her belly and breasts.

The maids immediately descended, hungry mouths gobbling up every trace of hot, salty aphrodisiac.

The Engineer bent down to collect a small packet from a pocket of his pants. It opened to reveal his piercing kit.

Starshine's eyes, already wild, slowly faded into the blank adoration of pure servitude as the Engineer's come soaked into her cunt and her skin, so she was not aware of the Engineer bending over with a glittering needle in one hand and a pair of forceps in the other.

The Engineer pierced her as slowly as he could, to cause the most amount of pain.

Starshine started coming when the forceps closed over her first fat nipple, continued as the needle entered her, and did not stop until both nipples held big, thick, heavy, chromed rings, far larger and more obvious than the Engineer usually used.

The Engineer affectionately stroked his maids on their heads as, dreamy and spaced out and completely mind-wiped on his cum, they snuggled against his torso.

"Siobhan, why don't you take your panties off and kneel on her face while Catherine fists her? Take your time. We have all day."

#

When Claire had died, she would have responded to a formless void by accepting the fact of her death, imagining she was living on the last few oxygen molecules in her brain, and letting herself dissipate into nothingness.

But she was Sable now, and she knew the score.

She held herself together.

She struggled mightily with herself, feeling self-conscious and hating the cliché, but in the end she couldn't not say it.

"Let there be light."

And, despite the fact her voice was only in her head, with no air molecules to carry any sound yet, there was light.