All Comments on 'Sabrina On Her Own'

by Sojournalist

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
lenalovesfunlenalovesfunalmost 12 years ago

That was so hot what a lucky girl

baranbratbaranbratalmost 12 years ago
Started out great but...

It started out great, but for me fall flat. The way you built it up was very good, but all of a sudden she was fucking him. Where did her clothes go? I guess his huge cock made them evaporate!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
All I can say is WOW

That was fantastic. I really enjoyed all aspects of this story. Hope to see u write many more

fridayamfridayamalmost 12 years ago
Lovely story

beautiifully told. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
hmmm I can't really understand the enthusiasm

that the others have for this story.

her husband seems to be a low-maintenance guy she not really appreciates other than he lets her do what she wants. if that makes a good story than it was one. but for me everything was cold like a fish. and then we have this baby boy of a husband who has the joy like a little boy under 4 years old. you shred his peace of paper and he is full of joy to have 2 peace of paper. sound a bit retarded if you ask me.

the dumb cliches don't add either. why does she not seek for and elephant trunk or the guy put his his head instead of his dick in her ?

and then her character, oh my.... just show her a dick and she goes from ill tempered to horny. I guess you really should try this and then let us all know what kind of problems you run into.

writing is good , plot is stupid along with the conversation.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 12 years ago
I want to know what tragedy befell her vagina that she enjoys...

...a penile implant of that magnitude?. It could have been a good story about a loving couple that don't cheat on each other but for the pacing(disjointed) and these ridiculous sci-fi aspects.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Delightful

Delightful story. Everybody had fun. Infidelity is not something I admire but this had a kind of innocence about it. Furthermore, since there was a lot of happiness for everybody involved and no divorce or revenge or violence or hate, that means the LW trolls will hate it--and that's the best part of all.

adge747adge747over 10 years ago
Yes

a well written interesting sexual explicit story tittillating to the extreme and I got very hard whilst reading it and wanted to be there to marvel at the size of Carson's member. From the fact that what you expected Mark to do is still there he is so predictable! Lol I loved every word keep up the good work.

ErosinaScarlettErosinaScarlettover 7 years ago
HOT

Super hot! Loved every line!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
story

and if you think any hubby would let his wife go on a date why get married the same old story maybe he leave her lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Near perfect

My friend that was an amazing story. It kept me entertained from beginning to end on part 1 and part 2. Once in a while it got a little slow or repetitive but great read just the same.

I have but one request, some of you guys and gals make really long paragraphs. Sometimes it's really hard to read them and stay engaged. Perhaps you might entertain the thought of breaking up those long paragraphs on both parts. A pause in the reading more often than not add suspense, but it makes it easier to read just same.

266xxyz266xxyzabout 3 years ago
3*

It was a pretty fair story tho I'm a little hung up on what her husband told Carson. Maybe I missed it but frankly I was expecting him to insist taking her to back to her room. That for me made the story some how not kosher...but it's your story. Since they had that "rule" and neither of them made the call, my understanding of their deal was that they always work together and the purpose of the call was to keep the deal . Other wise they're just another couple in a swing marriage where everybody does their own this. As the story started that rule was emphasized quite clearly. Play together or not at all. That was implied by making the call...to cool it and leave. Since they all knew each other to some degree it could have happen at point in the near future. Mark couldn't say no because there was nothing he could do about it and told that to Carson..Don't do it. Take her back to her room. But Carson never said that is what Mark said. He told Sabrina it was something he promised Mark but in reality he was going to strike while the iron was hot so to speak and deal with the repercussions later.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous