All Comments on 'Sabrina's Story'

by applevalyan

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
bjmikanbjmikanover 7 years ago
Very hot

Loved the progression of the journey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Where have you been ?

Glad to see you back and enjoy your stories !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WONDERFUL STORY

One of the best stories here in a long time.My wife and I started this same way and I love being her voyer as she is a show off and never wears panties in public.I now share my wife with a best friend and its just so hot watching her have sex with another man.Thanks for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Watching the wife change?

Mine was 4'8", 165 pounds after 2 kids. Trust me, that is BIG! No amount of encouragement had any effect. Our sex life dropped to just about zero.

Then yep, Type 2 diagnosis. She started dieting, exercise, after a year and change of 3 times a week at the area gym she was down to 110, then a few months later she was 93, same as she weighed when I met her at 17.

Talk about changes! All new clothes, new manner, new confidence, and yep, she got flirty and did some peekaboo stuff. Just like she did when we first met, I guess I should have known.

Then she was getting hit on instead of mostly ignored by guys we knew. A couple got aggressive, like right in front of me, which got me into a few fights since she wasn't doing much brushing them off.

Then of course the next step, cheating, lying about it. The first time I caught her cold we tried to work it out, the 2nd time I realized there was no point.

Radical body improvements can be fine, but some females go overboard. I ended up paying child support for about a dozen years. My current wife is chubby, a sweetheart and it's just fine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
😡

No one wears underwear under bike shorts, it causes bad chafing in the long run.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Basicly did the same

Got my girlfriend to get more daring, then flirting with guys, and in the end we had quite a few MFM sexcapaides. I loved the way she got into it all over aperiod of time and was hot sharing her,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userapplevalyan@applevalyan
I have always enjoyed getting away with as little clothing as possible. After meeting my husband-to-be, I found he really enjoyed my minimal outfits and soon encouraged me to be even more daring. I now rarely wear panties anymore. We have both enjoyed the many times I flashe...