Sacramento Adventure

Story Info
A wife watching tale.
2.4k words
4.13
76.3k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mudhentwo
mudhentwo
86 Followers

My eyes strained to see the road as we inched our way through the foggy Sacramento midtown area searching for our vacation rental. Louise scanned the barely visible Victorians searching for an address.

"Seventeen Fourteen, Seventeen Twenty, Seventeen Twenty-six!"

I pulled into the driveway and stopped the Volvo just short of the garage door. I left the car running with the lights on and walked to the left front of the garage where the box was located. I opened the little door and punched in the code, 1-7-2-6, and pressed E. Immediately, the door began to rise.

Louise and I had been planning this trip with our two close friends, Lacey and Dan. We wanted to meet them somewhere in the sunshine, and break up the winter. It turned out that Sacramento wasn't such a good idea. Apparently, the fog can hang on here for weeks at a time.

I moved the car into the garage, grabbed our suit cases, and followed Louise into the old Victorian. We were pleasantly surprised by the newly renovated interior, and appreciated the deep purple walls of the living room. After exploring the house we decided to make the brothel style, red room, ours, and leave the blue room for Lacey and Dan.

I looked on the computer and discovered that Dan's plane could not land in Sacramento because of the dense fog. They had to fly on to San Francisco and would have to drive to Sacramento from there. They would not arrive for several hours. We had reservations for the theater later in the evening. I doubted they would arrive in time to attend.

I removed my shoes and plopped into the big king sized bed and watched Louise empty her suitcase. I always enjoy watching her. She found her little black dress that she would wear later in the evening and began smoothing out any wrinkles before hanging it in the closet.

The closet had mirrored doors and she paused to gaze at her pretty image. "Not bad..."

She smiled slyly, "Let me slip out of these clothes..."

Louise enjoys being oggled, and after assuring herself that I was watching, she began her performance. She slipped the gray flannel jacket from her shoulders and seductively draped it over the substantial arm of the enormous dark green leather chair. Next, she sat on the matching green ottoman and removed her shiny black pumps. She then rose gracefully from the ottoman and assumed an elegant manner as she postured proudly, shoulders back, and breasts on high. She looked straight into my eyes as she began unbuttoning her deep blue diaphanous blouse. I began unzipping my trousers.

After releasing the top two buttons, Louise tugged the blouse from the waist band of her gray skirt and let it hang down. I began touching myself as I watched every move. She unzipped her skirt and began to wiggle it down to the floor. After stepping out of the skirt, she picked it up, carefully folded it, and placed it on top of her neatly folded jacket.

She stood puzzled before me as she debated which should come off next, her blouse or black half slip? I wanted to see her fishnet stockings and garter belt so I nodded toward her slip. She smiled, and began removing the slip, and after removing the slip, she walked provocatively over to me and dropped it into my lap. I placed the smooth fabric against my penis and enjoyed the way it stimulated me as I lightly stroked myself.

While enjoying the sexiness of the material surrounding my shaft, I noticed her smiling contentedly.

I became conscious of the beating of my heart as she unbuttoned the final three buttons, and let the blouse fall off her beautiful shoulders. Now she was standing proudly before me in her little black bra, black thong panties, black garter, and black fishnet stockings. She looked absolutely radiant as she added her blouse to her discarded clothing. I eased the pace of my pumping as I wanted this to last.

Now she turned her back to me and stood with her legs apart. She reached behind her and manipulated the clasp of her little black bra until it sprung free. As she slowly and seductively turned to face me, she slid the straps down her shoulders and with one hand held the bra in place, still covering her 34B breasts.

She said, "I think we need some soft music, honey."

I stammered, "of course."

As I fumbled and fiddled with the bedside radio, Louise sat back down on the ottoman and slipped back into her black pumps. As Kenny G.'s clarinet provided a sultry back drop, she stood in those beautifully sexy shoes and began to move to the music. I was really starting to feel aroused.

Now she approached closer to the bed. She bent down and gave me a lingering kiss. When she stood back up, her little bra lay across my lap, and she was dancing topless.

Suddenly, from the open bedroom door, a voice intruded into our little game, stopping Louise dead in the water. "Well, well, what have we here?"

Dan was standing in the doorway.

"Please, don't stop on my account!," pleaded Dan.

Louise quickly retrieved her blouse and covered her breasts as she squealed, "Dan, where did you come from? How long have you been there?"

Dan smiled, and stated impishly, "uh...you were fully dressed when I first peeked in. I apologize. But, you were so sexy, I couldn't stop watching. You're not mad, are you?"

I fiddled my zipper up and got out of bed. I wasn't sure why, but I found Dan's intrusion to be arousing. As I was closing the button of my waistband I asked, "Your plane couldn't land, and supposedly went on to San Francisco. How did you get here so quickly?"

"I actually caught an earlier flight. Lacey had to cancel her flight because of a work issue so I didn't have to wait for her. I got hung up watching the news at the airport, otherwise I would have been here before you".

As we continued our conversation, Louise slipped her blouse on. But, nothing else. The transparent material allowed both Dan and I an exciting view of her lovely, protruding nipples as they tented the sexy blouse. I was so proud of her!

I walked to Dan, who is six feet six in stocking feet, and gave him a friendly hug and stepped aside as Louise followed up with a hug of her own. Dan was beaming!

Dan towered over Louise and he had to lift her high enough to allow his kiss to lightly and tenderly meet her full red lips. As they broke their kiss, I felt a sudden surge of arousal, and stammered quietly, "Please kiss her again, Dan..."

Louise turned, and looked questioningly into my eyes.

"No really, Honey. I don't mind. I find it terribly exciting."

Louise took Dan by the hand and guided him to the edge of the bed. There she pushed down on his shoulders until he was sitting on the bed. Now they were the same height. Louise backed away and again searched my eyes. Dan began nervously to slide his hand along the top of the mattress.

"Please, I said, just this once."

The smile that spread across her face was so beautiful. I felt relieved. Our pillow talk had often included tales of other men having their way with my wife. I wondered now how far things would go. Could it possibly evolve into a total consummation of their friendship? Would Louise be ok tomorrow? I knew Dan would be up for all that was offered. Heck, I knew I would be.

Slowly, she approached Dan. He looked her square in the eyes and lustfully invited her to embrace him. She glanced furtively in my direction. I eagerly nodded my approval. She sighed and uttered quietly, "Here goes..."

My penis was rock hard as she bent to kiss him. It was a slow lingering, romantic kiss. I was in heaven. Louise melted into his arms as he reclined onto the bed. She hungrily kissed him again. It was obvious that their tongues were finding pleasure in their erotic acquaintance. My, it was a sight to behold. She had her thighs straddling his hips, and as they were kissing, I noted a subtle humping of her hips begin.

"Go for it Louise", I pleaded.

She looked at me, smiled broadly, and stood back up. I wondered if the scene was over. Dan looked puzzled.

"Honey, I want you to remove my top for me, please."

I walked to her. She stood, and kissed me naughtily, and hungrily, inciting my passion even further. I returned her kiss and began unbuttoning her blouse. As she allowed the blouse to again fall from her shoulders, I bent to suckle her nipples.

Dan was not just idly lying there. He had removed his socks and shoes and was sliding out of his pants. Louise broke our kiss and said, "excuse me for a minute".

She then turned her attention to Dan. She helped him remove his trousers and as he raised his hips, she slid his underwear down and off his ankles, and as his throbbing member sprung into view, tossed them to me.

"Save these for me, honey. I want a souvenir of this night".

I placed his underwear on top of her discarded clothing and noticed how moist the crotch area was. This made me feel very proud of Louise.

Louise was still in her stockings and panties as she bent to give Dan another lingering kiss. He looked a bit odd lying there with his shirt on and naked from the waist down. She was topless and he was bottomless!

I sank down into the comfortable nest of the easy chair and rested my feet on the ottoman. I was preparing to enjoy the show. This was going to be very interesting. I again freed my raging erection and slowly began pumping as I watched Dan pull Louise back on top of him and kiss her even more hungrily, yet tenderly, than before. I enjoyed seeing her humping his bare member as his hands massaged her ass cheeks under her black panties. I think she was beyond caring about any sort of protection.

Dan shifted Louise off to the side and she scooted over onto her back and he began to kiss her forehead, cheek, and lips. Their lips seemed to linger together for some time. Then he directed his kisses down further, focusing on the that especially erotic flesh between her breasts, and eventually to one nipple and then the other.

As he continued lightly kissing and biting her nipples, he slid his right hand around, lightly and slowly, to slide her black panties down her trembling thighs. At this point she resisted.

"No, I don't want that...", she pleaded.

Her thighs, and ass, betrayed her as they rose slightly to allow him to remove the panties entirely.

I approached them. I bent down and kissed Louise full on the lips as passionately as I could. She responded favorably.

Dan allowed his kisses to trace an avenue of lust down her belly and into the land of milk and honey.

"No.." gasped Louise as Dan's lips found sanctuary in the folds of her slick pussy. "Please don't...ugh...ahhh.."

I assured her that everything was as it should be, that I was pleased that she was so very bold. That I found this adventure to be extremely arousing... She relaxed.

I stepped back and resumed my seat on the large green chair. Louise gasped as she placed both of her hands onto the back of Dan's head and pushed his face forcefully into her cunt. She began to hump his face madly. Dan responded by touching and squeezing both her breasts and tweaking her nipples as she began to buck uncontrollably toward her orgasm.

I couldn't believe the thrill that I was feeling. I jacked off faster and more intensely than ever. I watched as Louise came, as strongly and vividly, as any volcano eruption ever has.

I followed shortly thereafter, approaching the bed and directing my cock to spray onto her face and breasts. However, Dan was not finished.

As Louise lie there in post orgasmic bliss, he rose up, and aimed his protruding erection toward her moist cunt. Louise pushed his cock to the side and pleaded with him not to proceed.

Dan was not to be denied. He again, rose up on his elbows, kissed Louise full on the lips, and using his hand, guided his engorged cock toward her leaking vagina. Louise again pushed his cock away and looked to me with a puzzling, desperate expression, and questioned, "Do you want this?"

Before I could reply, Dan again prodded her opening with his engorged member and Louise again looked me in the eye just as her hips began to guiltily respond. Her undulating pelvic region demanded satisfaction.

As she whispered "...no...", he slipped into her warmth and she now was eagerly responding.

They were a team. Dan gave me a quick thumbs up as Louise grabbed his ass and forcefully pulled him in deeper.

I managed a barely audible, "Bravo..." and Louise whimpered, "Fuck me, Dan! Please fuck me!"

This was the perfect moment. Dan groaned repeatedly as he shot jet after jet of his slick cum into my wife's pretty pussy. Louise quickly turned him over and continued her pumping on Dan's now softening dick. She was a wild woman. Finally, screaming and crying, she reached her ultimate orgasmic bliss!

She rolled off to the side and lay flat on her back with her thighs splayed lewdly apart. A smile of contentment formed within the beauty of her face. I loved her so much!

I approached warily as I wasn't sure of her feelings toward me right then. I had an urge to see Dan's cum. I touched her reddened pussy and easily slid my finger all of the way in. When I removed my finger, a plop of Dan's juice leaked out. I bent down and enjoyed my first taste of my best friend's spunk as it exited my wonderful wife's well fucked pussy.

Dan gathered his things, walked over to Louise, and with his very large hand, wiped my cum from her cheek, and then gave Louise a tender kiss. Dan and I shook hands, and he left us to be alone with our whispers and cuddling.

mudhentwo
mudhentwo
86 Followers