All Comments on 'Sacramento Adventure'

by mudhentwo

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Uhh...

You lost me at Kenny G.

impo_61impo_61almost 8 years ago
It could be a good sharing story, if not for some details...

It could be a good sharing story, if not for some details: 1st - Another story where "...no...", means nothing...2nd - How will the 3 face the cheated wife? What happens if she finds out and divorce the "best friend"? Will he go live with this couple, maybe tooking his place in the marital bed? 3rd - How will this wife look to her husband, after knowing he is a cuckold? Will she still respect him? What will happen when they return to their day by day life? Will she feel that she now is allowed to have her fun on the side with other men? will she even care to tell her husband about it? That's what is missing here: The aftermath!! 2*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
re: poor cuckcrap

Mal schön den Ball flachhalten. Jeder steht auf was anderes, also bleib mit deiner Faschistenmeinung mal schön zu Hause!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

"No, I don't want that..." she pleaded. That should have been the point where it ended. Anything after that was rape.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
When Does No Not Mean No?

This was pretty close to rape She did say no!!!! Yuk Cuck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
haters

keep it up you haters,,notice we have only 2-3 new letters a day now.All the hate comments are driving the writers away.Soon, no new stories and no comments needed..Would no stories to read make you happy???

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 8 years ago
Welcome back

You took a LONG break from writing for this site, didn't you? I'm sad to say not much has changed since you left (as I'm sure you've already noticed.)

You wrote a fairly hot scene here, but it was only a scene from a much broader story. We know nothing about these characters and why they're doing what they're doing, so it's difficult to care about them.

I can understand the objections of some of the others who commented regarding the wife's reluctance. "No" means no -- in real life. In fiction, it's a device used by some authors to relate the fact that the wife is naughtier and hornier than she leads people to believe. It's a way of portraying the "hidden slut" fantasy, which is extremely common. This can be done without articulating all the "no's", but only with a little more character development. The "no's" are a shortcut.

Didn't care for the ending. Never understood the desire for hubby to dip his fingers in and get a taste. And everything was left hanging. Did the wife regret it? Is the friend's wife even a factor? When the narrator alluded to this being the first time, should we imply that it's become a regular thing?

We may never know. Or we may have to wait four more years to find out! I encourage you to write more often. You have some raw talent. Creative muscles need exercise just like all others.

WriteMyDayWriteMyDayalmost 8 years ago
RE Haters

Come on, this even sucked in German. They should go, just not far. If these fetish stories left loving wives it would not harm a thing.

Actually all they have to do is post it in NON-Consent (where RAPE stories go) or in FETISH where quasi-rape fantasy is more tolerated.

This whole issue is very comical to me. You walk into a room and tell a bad joke, the joke was written in an exemplary fashion and delivered by a professional but it was still a bad joke. When the vast MAJORITY tells you it is a bad joke, maybe it is?

Or you are in an AA meeting and keep telling GREAT stories about the drugs you did the last weekend (no drinking), oddly enough you got a bad reception from MOST of the people there. Great stories just told in the wrong place.

Instead of coming to the LOGICAL conclusion that MOST don't like it, or MOST don't like the location - the cuck crusaders will call it a conspiracy, a scoring trick, mouth breathers being mean etc. etc. etc. Anything but the reality that if it was posted in fetish it would do well, why is that?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
@WriteMyDay

You sir just hit the nail on the head with the $64,000.00 question.

"...Anything but the reality that if it was posted in fetish it would do well, why is that?"

And here is the $64,000.00 answer. Doing that would admit that it actually is a fetish. They will preach harder than a Southern Baptist minister that is "normal" and "what everyone really wants". They will never admit to themselves that it is a fetish. The vast majority here understands it is and scores that way.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 8 years ago
Here we go again

I would love for someone to please define the word "fetish." As I've pointed out before, you could call almost anything a fetish. Anal sex, gay sex, facials, swallowing, threesomes, foursomes, gangbangs, bisexual acts, sex toys, bondage, whipping/spanking, etc., etc., etc..

So, is it the opinion of the self-appointed Category Police that the only type of stories that belong in this category are stories featuring straight-laced, missionary position sex involving a wife? If so, what an incredibly boring category you wish for!

It's amusing that the same people who whine about the sex in this category not being vanilla enough are the same who believe that boring stories about divorce and revenge totally belong in this category.

How about this: any story involving a wife will continue to be posted to this category, whether you like it or not, and there isn't anything you can do to change it. So stop bitching about the category. It's a waste of time. Instead, sit down at your laptop and write a story that you feel would be better than this one. Show us how it's done. Contribute something to this site besides constant complaining.

patilliepatilliealmost 8 years ago
Nice job 3*

Here I thought your portfolio of stories was semi autobiographical, and that would mean your wife had had other men during your marriage, but see from this story I guess not, cause herein it is her first time-or did I misread it?

Lex1Lex1almost 8 years ago
I have to second SJ comment

The horse is lying dead from its massive beating, and people are still just swinging away. None of these stories are going anywhere. Why can't we just live and let live? If you know you won't enjoy the story, don't click on it. Telling the author what he can improve on is one thing. Simply clicking to spread discontent is getting old. Even for me.

I do see less and less hate, and that is nice. But there are still those who are trying to keep this asinine category war going. Get a life.

WriteMyDayWriteMyDayalmost 8 years ago
As usual with Joe comprehension is lacking.

You crusaders continue to miss the point. With me at least, I DON'T CARE WHERE IT IS POSTED! This is to help the cucks understand why these stories bomb here. Not that they shouldn't be here.

I also don't care that the men and women here are critical of these fetish authors and post/vote based on that. The fact that 99 people in the room will tell you that it smells like shit and you continue to hold your hands over your ears saying "does not" is what is so funny.

Lex1Lex1almost 8 years ago
Here is what YOU don't understand.

They don't need your help. They already know their story will get bombed, and they post it anyway. Not all of the authors need sycophants telling them how great they are.

And in case YOU missed the point in black and white, WIFE SHARING involves CUCKOLDING. Isn't he sharing his wife? Isn't that what the description says belong here?

Argue with the "crusaders" all you want, you all know these stories belong here. Let them live and stop bothering them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What a disgusting story.

This was sick. Bordering on rape. Why is it posted here? If I wanted to hear about women being forced to do things or being raped, I would read 3rd world news.

Then he eats the other guys spunk? That is gay right there man, I don't care what you say.

WriteMyDayWriteMyDayalmost 8 years ago
Poor Lex1

DIRECTLY from my post - In what you would call black and white.

"I DON'T CARE WHERE IT IS POSTED!" that is exactly what I said.

I feel bad for you being inflicted with the same condition as joe, it was in caps and everything; should have been very easy to comprehend.

I think you are confusing me with some other posters. This post/bad category/flames had been going on here for at least the last 10 years and it is funny. It will continue to be funny.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 8 years ago
@ WriteMyDay

Ohhhh...so you're only here to help? It all makes sense to me now!

So, when you one-bomb all stories where a man is turned on by the idea of sharing his wife, and direct those authors to the Fetish section, you're just trying to help them? What a nice guy! LOL.

I think the critical flaw in your logic (and the logic of the others like you) is that you actually believe that most authors care about the ratings and comments they receive. You actually think you can make a difference and prevent some authors from ever writing again if only you're nasty enough to them. The majority of authors (IMHO) share their stories because they enjoy writing, and there is always at least a handful of readers who appreciate them for doing so.

Sadly, in some cases, you're right. I'm sure more than a few authors grew so tired of the relentless angry tirades from the LW Angry Old Man Club that they simply stopped writing. That's a shame.

Again, to reiterate an earlier point of mine: what is your end-goal? In an ideal LW world, would every LW story be reduced to a wife who does or does not cheat, but has completely vanilla non-fetish sex with her spouse or lover? And where, if a wife does cheat, there are grave consequences for her, such as divorce, revenge, murder, or some combination thereof?

How incredibly boring this category would be. Not only would every story be the same, but there would be only a handful of authors who would bother to keep feeding the fans of that genre. Every day, BTB fans would sit around hitting their refresh buttons, just hoping and waiting for one of those handful of authors to post a new paint-by-numbers BTB story. How sad -- and boring.

There is room in this category for variety. You don't have to like every part of every story. You also don't have to bitch about it when you don't like it. There were parts of this story I enjoyed and parts I didn't enjoy, and I articulated those earlier without resorting to playground-level insults and insisting that the author post his "shit" elsewhere.

Judging by the profiles I've read and the comments I've read, it seems the average age of the LW reader is somewhere around 50. They sure don't act like it, though.

Doug689Doug689almost 8 years ago
Great!

Reminds me of our first share. Except my wife didn't say "no" as much. Mostly looks for encouragement and asked me a few times if I was still ok.

Intense and I came so hard watching them. We all fucked all night. And yes, I ate his come from her soaked pussy.

Write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Call The Cops

So she can have two guys arrested, the rapist Dan and the stupid husband, "the pimp". She now has to destroy the husband in the divorce and both males go to Jail to be used like all good "new fish" are.

And don't tell us a swap with Lacey makes it even and fine by all.

Nope Kill all the males and let God sort it out

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
wrong story hub

Gay shit should be posted in gay. 1* for a loving wife to watch her husband to do gay shit.

WriteMyDayWriteMyDayalmost 8 years ago
Come on joe

You are putting words in my mouth. I never said I one bomb stories nor have I told others too. I was explaining why they happen. Vanilla? I never said anything about that either, you are making it up, please don't make things up about me to fit your agenda. You continue to miss the point.

Is it possible for you to honestly answer a question? This should be a yes/no, possibly a "I don't know" but not an essay.

If THIS story (THIS actual story) was posted in fetish would it not have been better received/scored? Yes/No?

That was my point.

luedonluedonalmost 8 years ago
If it was posted in Fetish

WriteMyDay, if this was posted in Fetish, people like you wouldn't have the entertainment you gain from complaining that it is posted in Loving Wives.

If that's what entertains you, please keep going. I get my entertainment now from reading the comments. Those from the Moral Brigade are most fun, but those from the Category Police come a close second. The rage expressed over something as inconsequential as whether a story should or should not be in LW is hilarious.

Lue

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 8 years ago
To WriteMyDay

Of course this story would be better rated in a different category. With very few exceptions, ALL LW stories would get better ratings somewhere else. HDK wrote it best the other day when he explained why LW stories are the lowest rated of all categories: in every other category, readers know what to expect; this category draws readers with several different tastes into one category. (Only HDK wrote it much better than I just did.)

Which is why I wrote that if you're concerned about ratings, you're in the wrong place. Also (and this is a biggie) if the author had posted this story in Fetish, it would have a fraction of the number of views and maybe -- maybe one comment. That, and people who are truly into Fetish stories (i.e. REAL fetishes like piss, scat, feet, whips & chains, etc.) would undoubtedly be pissed that the author posted the story to the wrong category!

Again: someone please define "fetish" before making that claim again. Sharing your wife is a fantasy; not a fetish.

luedonluedonalmost 8 years ago
Re: There you go again Joe

Don't we all, Foolscap? In our own sweet way, don't we all?

Lue

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 8 years ago
foolscap

Slowly I turn...step by step...inch by inch...

Okay, first, I'll have to read this story again, because I don't remember the moment where this became a Dom/sub sadomasochistic relationship centered around hubby's humiliation at the hands of the wife and bull. Maybe I'm thinking of a different story, but I thought this one was just about a guy who allowed his pal to fuck his wife. Where was the "fetish" part?

Secondly...do we really want to go here again? I guess we do. Please direct me to your multiple "peer-reviewed" scientific studies that prove husbands don't fantasize about their wives with other men often enough to rank near the top. Don't show me any polls taken of ALL men -- only husbands. If you're not married, you can't fantasize about such things, can you?

I work with statistics for a living, so I find it hilarious that you're so willing to throw out -- literally -- millions of data points to prove that cuckolding is a very popular fantasy. Like I wrote before (which you also brushed aside), the free market is a better indicator of what people do or don't like than ANY "peer-reviewed" study you could ever find. (Unless that study focused on market forces!)

fr45fr45almost 8 years ago
Why?

Why do you guys suck us in with a good erotic wife sharing story and then turn gay at the end of the story? 1* and it could have been 5 if you could have resisted the urge to want to taste another man's cum.

luedonluedonalmost 8 years ago
Re: Talking to joe is a total waste of time

Yet you do it so often, Foolscap, that I can only assume that you enjoy it. Joe obviously does.

Lue

Ps: Me too.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 8 years ago
Foolscap

Do you know what "self-selecting sample" means? Or are you just tossing around terms you've heard somewhere?

Again (yes, again), the free market has spoken, and it is a far better indicator of human behavior than any other type of study would suggest. The phrase "put your money where your mouth is" actually does have some practical application. Contrary to popular opinion, I don't have an "agenda" to normalize anything. I simply point out the obvious truth where it is evident.

If you choose to ignore millions of data points, I won't stop you. Just don't expect me to take you seriously.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story, very well done

Don't let these haters get you down, the story flowed nicely, the exposition was superb.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Well no one can deny the world is falling apart.

These morals or lack of any is part of the reason why, these are not characters I am interested in.

WriteMyDayWriteMyDayalmost 8 years ago
So Joe...

Can you honestly answer one simple question?

Ummmmmmmm. No.

It's ok I wasn't expecting that you would.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Ya know, there is a fourth person involved with this.

Gotta wonder what Lacey would think of all of this.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 8 years ago
Dear WriteMyDay

You asked me a direct question, and I directly answered it. In what way are you confused?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
swingerjoe/WriteMyDay

It would be nice if you two morons did this idiotic tango in private .No? You both sound like prattling little girls.Give it a rest guys.As for this story the scores are fairly accurate.Around 3.00 which is what this deserved.It was an average cuckold story.Nothing groundbreaking and at least the author kept the cock cages out of it.My only problem with this and I realize it is fantasy is that I personally do not know a guy who would react like this husband.Wimp? Maybe.Realistic reaction. No

gordo12gordo12almost 8 years ago
It kills me that all these critics

continue to show up here day after day reading sharing, cheating and swinging stories. And complain endlessly.

Getting their kicks while pawing their weenies crying out vehemently that it's all so wrong.......

Get a life assholes.

Good story with a great build for a one pager. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
gordo 12

Got only one question for you. Are you one of those willing cuckolds? You sound like one. I've read enough of your comments to come to the conclusion you favor willing cuckold tales. Eating and slurping another man's come actually turns you on. Am I right? You thought this was an erotic tale, so I must be right.

What's the matter, don't you like swingerjoe's arguments favoring your favorite stories? You should, since you favor his type of stories, wife watching.

SharedSigneSharedSignealmost 8 years ago
My comment was deleted?

I wrote a VERY complimentary review of this story and gave it five stars. I can't for the life of me figure out why the author deleted it. Does he prefer the hate mail?

WriteMyDayWriteMyDayalmost 8 years ago
@foolscap @joe

That isn't a surprise though, Joe and lue can't answer a simple yes/no question about only this story. Asking for unbiased anything from them just isn't possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
well this could have better presented... But

I am hoping for a rewrite and make it all better. Maybe my mind is reworking this one. I like the possibilities. 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Somehow Lacking.

I can't really describe it, I'm, not a good judge, but the writing just couldn't get to the 5 level for me. Descriptive sex can be difficult to write erotically . Keep writing but find an experience editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
At last!

At last, there is finally an author who gets it. The wife is not a slut. The husband is not a creeping cuckold. The friend is merely there to complete the forbidden fantasy desired by all. The wife loves the husband, but gives into her own lust only when convinced by her husband that it is an act that he will enjoy as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just another cuck writer - same old story. Same old BS

Slut and cuck tale. Hubby will regret it as he has now given his wife the green light to be a cheater with no consequences. She’s now a whore and he is another jerk off Cuckold.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

Not as well written as it could be, though the concept and action were good

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous