All Comments on 'Sacrifice Ch. 02'

by pandarus

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
IndianChocolateIndianChocolateover 14 years ago
Great Story

Really hope you continue this. So diff and good.

erin1955erin1955over 14 years ago
Good

Loved it really.am a sucker for romantic stories.hope theres a happy ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Interesting

I think that I like Thelios very much. I can't wait for you to write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
thank you

My favourite type of story and you've done it very professionally. Looking forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
SWEET

and sexy. I can hardly wait for the next chapter.

ScarletKScarletKover 14 years ago
Delightful!

Thelios & Calliope obviously complete each other; they're just not willing to admit it yet. Such is the basis of a great romantic tale. Well done! And Demitri is an additional bonus. That girl's got it good!

2Bkneaded2Bkneadedover 14 years ago
Really great story and very well written

Keep rereading it, love it so much. Looking forward to the next chapter. Do you update only on the 4th or is that coincidence?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
omg

I think this was a favorite after the first page, of the first chapter. Its brilliant. It only has one flaw that I can see so far, and thats that there isn't more NOW!! :D I finished this chapter and just wanted more more more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wonderful

all the best elements, plz continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Excellent story, might need to spellcheck

A brilliant story, thank you very much, I can't wait for a part 3... although the odd spelling mistake sort of put me off, both in this, and possibly the first chapter, I read through them more or less as a single piece...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

My first ever comment after years of reading on this site!!:

Please write more! I've read this story multiple times now and absolutely love it. So please continue!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Love It!

I wish I could be more specific, but there's something fantastic about your story that leaves me desperate for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Looking forward to more!

Like another person said, there's something about your writing style and something about these characters that keeps bringing me back and wanting more. I hope you keep going with the story. It's amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wow

Thanks for an awesome story!! I can't wait to read more! Keep up the good work!

AzanianHeatAzanianHeatalmost 14 years ago
Hits the Spot

Something in the pit of my stomach twists and flips with excitement with each page of this story.

LadyGreyFortressLadyGreyFortressalmost 14 years ago
an INCREDIBLE story!!!! please continue series!!

what a rare talent to find here, please keep writing!

rosamundirosamundialmost 14 years ago
"I'm not usually one to brag..." Hee. :)

You really are an amazing writer, and I'm in love with this story. Like seemingly everyone else on the site, I'm waiting for further chapters with 'bated breath. The building sense of family among your characters adds depth and I'm burning with curiosity about what the family business could be.

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
Love It

This is so engrossing. I think the girl is in love and just doesn't know it yet. I can't wait to find out, so I'm not! I get to go tho chapter 3 now, as I try and play catch up on this one.

shifter91shifter91about 13 years ago

love love love this story! One of the best stories I've read and I'm not limiting it to this site.....I mean out of plenty of books too! fyi - Found a misspelling

"But you are jealous?"

"Oh, be quite."

just so you know and can fix it in your copy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
2 > 1

I am really enjoying this. I no longer even look at it with a critical eye as asked. Instead , I'm just enjoying the story and the imagery your descriptive words create in my mind. Looking forward to Chapter 3. Ray

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What happens next??? :)

I've read all six chapters and think this is a really great story. I want to know what happens to Calliope, and what his reaction will be when she tells him the news! Please publish the next installment soon, and I hope you finish writing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Still loving it!

Loved the second installment but it's late and the words are starting to get blurry. I'll read more tomorrow. Can't wait!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i have never...

read a story more than twice and still enjoyed just as much as the first time till now!! (its now my fifth time and im still enjoying it) please finish love you :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
love yor writting !

Great Story!

lola_shortcakelola_shortcakeover 10 years ago
Is there any writers who would be willing to finish this story??

Maybe make it into a competition of sorts? It is a really great story -- well written, entertaining characters and an interesting plot. It would be a shame/waste to leave it unfinished but it seems clear the author isn't returning to it....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
To: lola_shortcake

Maybe you should ask the author for PERMISSION first, before asking other authors to continue this story.

I find it disrespectful how you waltzed up and just assumed you could throw this story out like that for others to "make a race of it", and within the comment section of the author's own chapter no less.

This is a beautiful, magnificent, wonderfully written story, where the author has put much thought into world-building, character building, plot building, etc. And I do understand your frustration at seeing it incomplete. However, this is an ORIGINAL piece of work, created and thought up by Pandarus.

What you are suggesting, without the author's permission, is PLAGIARISM. If Pandarus doesn't want to finish the story and doesn't want other authors to finish it (which is understandable since others might mess it up without a full understanding of the plot the author has outlined) then too bad for us. We can cry and we can moan. But we CAN'T offer it up for grabs as if the story belongs to us, no matter how invested in it we, are as readers.

Sorry for my rant, but the way you worded your comment really bugged me.

Torticolis

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I agree with the Anon's reply to lola_shortcake

It's ridiculous to put someone else's story up for grabs just because you want a full story with an ending. I understand the frustration, but I love this story so much that I wouldn't trust any form of continuation to this story if it's not written by pandarus. If anyone else writes their own ending to this, at best it would be considered fanfiction. It will never be the real, canon ending that only the original writer of this can provide.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ohhhh Baby this is good!

You have me. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Good. Nice, nice. Etc. Can't talk now. Off to find a bull.

Evebroughtanaxthistime

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I like the setting and the characters but their language is despicably modern. For example: "I can only assume. You seem to have a history of martyrdom." ...could be rewritten mentioning a hen fighting to death for her chickens, just something highly relatable to ancient era people. Maybe chatgpt could help here somehow.

avengilineavengiline10 months ago

For the new comers and the people fighting in the comments. This story IS unfinished.

Of course no one except the author could finish it as it’s supposed to be, but please SHUT UP. Some people can live through it not being completed and some cannot and authors finishing stories for each other has been done to time indefinite. That’s what stories are. Grow up and stop judging. We come to read and wank.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is a really beautiful story. Very well written. And while things move quickly they were well explained, and moved in a reasonable manner.

Caseyw282Caseyw2824 months ago

Sub drop there at the end, but they didn't know about that back then.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous