All Comments on 'Sacrificial Wife'

by blondefungirl2

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Needs More

This story needs more. The two men must get revenge on these no good sons a bitches.

Not with the police or conventional revenge. I mean, a drive -by. These fuckers should be dead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hot... But Ouch!

I would leave my husband in a heartbeat if he ever let that happen to me. He should have DIED trying to stop it from happening. He is a weasel. And those other guys are eeww, gross nasty fuckers.

sherlock40sherlock40over 19 years ago
Any chance for a second chapter where the two

husbands get revenge? No man, and I mean no man, would let this go by without fucking those guys up. I don't care who they are, that would not be the end of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
A drive-by is chicken shit.

Be man enough to get revenge but not in a chicken shit way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Neutral

The story was well written but it better have "revenge" in it or it will not satisfy on a deeper emotional level.

Good Job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
pay to have them all killed np report it to pomo

kill them all pay 6to have them koilled i couldnt live anyway with what happened hanging over me burn the bar with them in it and listen to them screqam have them fucked by dogs first shove as hot poker up their asses

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
sets up the perfect moral dilemma

Hated the content - but it does set up the perfect moral dilemma. Should "weasle," as one reader suggests, get himself killed trying to stop it? Won't stop it, but he is at least dead and neither has to witness it nor deal with the aftermath. Seems a cowardly way out of the situation.

But, no guarantee they would kill him either - they could simply "subdue" him and "restrain" him so he has accomplished nothing substantial - but at least he would have tried. Or, they could in fact extract an even higher price from her - disfigurement? beastiality?

Alternatively, should he, as in the story, take essentially the passive route to preserve his ability to extract revenge at a later date? Once it happening became "inevitable," then some surety of eventual revenge is all there is left. When you cannot defend her honor, then you must revenge its violation.

bob378bob378almost 19 years ago
kick there asses

i would have kicked all there asses of course i have a 5th degree blackbelt and so does my wife brandy unlike wiesel and meghan. i think the nick name fits him he could have at least died trying to save her at least he would have his honor.

ChagrinedChagrinedalmost 19 years ago
Ahhh Shit

I have read a lot of shit in my life. Written a lot of it too. I started to read this out of curiousity because of all the comments. I figured nothing is that bad.

CONGRATULATIONS! You are one of the few that have managed to make me so sick, so repulsed that I just couldn't finish it! I now know that if this kind of thing is one of your fetishes as you outlined in your author bio, you are in need of some serious, SERIOUS therapy! Run, do not walk to the nearest psych ward and check yourself in. I do not usually indulge in personal attacks but this ranks up there as one of the grossest pieces of fiction (I hope!) that I have yet to come across.

Finish it by all means, but I won't be reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
wow

At first I enjoyed reading your story. I must admit that I did have to finish it. I kept hoping that the husband would do something...anything! By then end I was appalled at his behavior and very upset at the treatment of the innocent wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Finally!!

Ive looked everywhere for a story like this. it has more elements in it that i like than any other story ive read yet. its obviously fiction, but at least it didnt turn into the unbelievable "gang rape turns into consentual gang bang" like all the other "rape" stories out there. a rape seriously screws someone up mentally, not get them excited. i will look later on for more stories from you, hopefully they are just as good as this one!

oldwinooldwinoalmost 17 years ago
Hot Story

Hope you follow up with his wife needing a gangbang like that every week.

My too young Gf would love longer stories of how she gets it in public.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Alright - nothing to get excited about

And it's dragged, not drug..

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
gross

sickened me

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Absolutely perverse

you must be one very sick minded bastard to write such filth as this - perhaps you will do a sequel where they get their revenge on those vile people

RoughLoveRoughLoveabout 14 years ago
You guys don't get it…

Getting revenge defeats the point of the story. Many of us eroticize our greatest fears. As a "red-blooded" heterosexual man, one of my greatest fears would be to have my wife raped before my eyes, and be powerless to stop it. It would be emotionally and psychologically excruciating, both because it is the suffering of a loved one, and because it is intensely emasculating.

Of course I would never want it to HAPPEN, but nevertheless I find the IDEA of it to be highly arousing. The fact that in this story the rape is a punishment for transgressions by the man heightens the effect (for psychological masochists) by adding guilt to the litany of miserable feelings.

Congrats to "blondefungirl2" on writing a terrific (albeit twisted) story that gets at the heart of this fetish.

And to all the "holier-than-thou" critics: if you are so shocked and offended, why are you looking at stories in the rape section of the site?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Revenge of the Sacrificial Wife

There is a great opportunity here for a "Revenge" story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
So all the men were prostitutes, there to earn some money?

All the men barged in, fucked and forcibly took the money for "service" rendered. Lol!

Thought Jack and and his buddy would also get nude and fucked to earn extra commission, if gay prostitutes would've been part of the group aswell. It is a wonder the victims were still alive, self-healing mutants are they like Logan? Would have been a fab twist, if the force of trauma made the women spring up bone blades from between their knuckles and returned the favor.

Wonder why female prostitutes didn't take this route all these centuries, they would be millionaires and abusers would have been their victims.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very disgusting story and you must be seriously mentally retarded to write some thing like. I suggest you go for psych evaluation followed by therapy. I feel so sick. Sis man

merrySMmerrySMover 1 year ago

Way over the top in a bad way. Plus boring. Same thing over and over.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous