Sacrificial Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jimmy pulled away and Jack saw her mouth still open slightly with cum leaking slowly out the side. Another guy stepped into Jimmy's place and slammed his meat into her mouth. Jack could not look and moved his eyes to the guy hammering her ass. He could not watch that either and looked over to see Kristi still hanging from the hook. She looked to be asleep, her head was hanging and she was leaning against the beam.

Jack wondered how long this would go on. How much more could Meghan take? Would she be alright? Would they let them go when they were finished? What would he do? The questions flew around his head as he watched man after man dump loads of cum into his wife's ass and mouth.

It took a while but eventually there were no more men. The last man pulled out of her ass and stepped away. The two men dropped her legs and they slowly slid down to hang off the end of the table. Cum was dripping off of the table and a large pool was on the floor. Jack looked at his wife's face and he did not recognize her. her hair was matted with globs of cum. Her face looked like it was covered with a mask. Her mouth was open and cum was just flowing out. Her head was resting in a large pool.

Donnie looked at his watch and then at Jack.

"Well, weasel, I think it's time you took your little woman home. She looks like she needs a shower. But you might need to give her a bath, I'm not sure she will be able to stand." Donnie snickered.

Jack stood up. He felt the hands on his shoulders but they didn't push him down. They did grab him and drag him out from behind the table. He felt something and looked down to see a guy unbuckling his pants.

"Hey!" Jack screamed.

"Weasel, now it wouldn't be very nice to have your little wife be the only one to be naked now would it? Anyway, the guys want to see your little weasel pecker." Donnie said with a chuckle.

Jack felt his pants ripped off his legs and his underwear followed. He heard a scream and looked to see Kristi moving around, trying to avoid the three guys who were now tearing at the remainder of her clothes. He watched her bra being torn away from her and her pretty little breasts pop out. They weren't as big as Meghan's but they were very nice. They then pulled her pantyhose down her legs with her panties. Jack saw her blonde pussy for the first time. There was a light coating of blonde hair and her small lips were visible. They ripped off her shoes and yanked the pantyhose and panties off her legs, leaving her naked.

Jack felt his shirt torn off of him and he was now also naked. He saw his wife being lifted up into a sitting position. Strangely enough the men were very gentle and slowly removed her shirts and camisole from her. They laid her back down and lifted her legs, unbuckling her heels and sliding them off. They then pulled the remnants of her pantyhose off her feet. They reached up and unzipped her soaked skirt and slid it slowly down her legs. They laid her nude body back down softly on the table.

Donnie picked up Jack's pants and pulled out his wallet and keys. He opened the wallet and pulled out the cash.

"You have to pay for the damages, weasel. Look at the mess your little wife made on the floor. Anyway, Jimmy charges for his services and I believe your wife enjoyed him twice." He said.

Donnie walked over to the door. Men followed him, dragging Jack and Tom. Jack saw a huge man pick up Meghan gently and carry her towards the door. Another man freed Kristi from the hook and drug her along by her bound wrists.

Donnie led them to Jack's car. Jack wondered how he knew which one was his. Donnie unlocked all the doors and the men placed Meghan and Kristi in the back seat.

Donnie turned to Jack and said slowly:

"Weasel, don't even think of trying to do anything with the police. Jimmy and I will gladly go to jail but not for rape. Your wife will die if anything ever comes out of this and that, weasel, is a promise!"

Jack just stared at him, dumbly.

Donnie turned to Tom and said:

"That goes for you too, friend of weasel. Your pretty wife will pay the price if you try to do anything. But, of course, she will have to go through the initiation that Jack's little cunt just went through before she dies."

"Do you two weasels understand me?" Donnie asked them, looking at them both.

Jack and Tom shook their heads simultaneously.

"Fine then. You two have a great time at the reunion." Donnie said, and placed Jack's keys in his hand.

Donnie walked slowly back to the bar, followed by the five men. Jack saw a large group standing on the porch and Donnie exchanging high fives as he made his way through the crowd.

Jack turned to look at his poor wife. She was sitting up in the back seat. Her head was laying to the side, facing Jack. She looked really bad. What should he do? He couldn't take her to the hospital. They would ask too many questions. He would bring her back to the hotel. But how was he going to get back with everyone naked?

He decided he would just figure it out as he went and he closed the back door. He opened the driver's door and slid in. Tom quietly closed the other door and slid into the passenger seat. The ride back to the hotel was a long, quiet drive.

12