All Comments on 'Sadie'

by fieryjen

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Man with the right answer

True Love will Wait. That about summons it up. Said what you will, but you all know folks who have done it the other way and got screwed firgurtively and literially. Loved it. Make'em wait.

sharonasharonaover 16 years ago
Good job!

Very, very nicely done!

cfnmguycfnmguyover 16 years ago
I love a good love story.

You have not presumed anything but are letting the story uncoil senuously in it's simplicity. Thank you & I hope there is more coming.

rozezwildrozezwildover 16 years ago
WOW

Jen, You did a wonderful job and i love the simplicity of it -- it is sensual and sexual all in one -- but yet dont make it smutty -- god i hope that makes sense

SlightlyDivineSlightlyDivineover 15 years ago
More Sensual than Sexual..

..which can often times be more erotic. The tension you kept between the characters is what made me want to continue reading. Beautifully written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wonderful

I couldn't tear my eyes from the the screen. It was wonderfully written and true to itself. Definitely not the ending you would expect yet perfect. And it even hit home a little for me.... I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
evululation

I rarely rate a story a 5 as I did with this one.

Gary13Gary13over 13 years ago
I truly can relate

There have been several times in my life when I chose not to make love with a woman - one was my neighbor, 16 or 17, who threw herself at me. Today she probably understands, and that is better than having her look back and hate me, or blame me for taking her up on her sweet offer. But on the other hand, I still think back and imagine how wonderful it would have been to teach a young woman, her first time, how to truly make love. Damn, the chance is gone forever.

This is the second time I've read Sadie, and it's every bit as good today as it was a couple years ago.

Gary13

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous