Sadie's Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without warning, Gabby grabbed the back of his head and pushed his face down into Sadie's crotch. The smell was unbearable.

Both girls laughed as he struggled to breath all while getting pounded from behind.

Gabby was going deep now. The balls of the strapon were smacking against the chastity device he was wearing causing the lock to make a "clack, clack, clack, clack" sound with each thrust.

Sadie began to gyrate in his face, her clit becoming harder.

"Suck it. Suck my clit through those filthy panties." She demanded.

Daniel did as he was told. He began sucking her through the stained fabric. He could taste everything; the stale cum from yesterday, her stale juices, and even a faint bit of ass from the streak he had noticed.

He started to get lightheaded as Sadie held his head in place, getting nearer to cumming. With each of Gabby's thrusts, his face pushed into her pussy.

"Fuck! I'm cumming!!" Sadie roared.

She trembled and spasmed hard. Waiting a moment before releasing Daniel's hair from her grip. She laid back exhausted.

Gabby's pace then began to slow.

"I think he's had enough, don't you think Gabby dear?" Sadie breathed as she stroked his hair.

At this remark, Gabby came to a complete stop and just roughly pulled that massive piece of rubber from his ass leaving a painful feeling of emptiness in him.

Her thoughts turning to what fun she and Sadie could have alone, "Sure, I think we could let him rest for a bit."

Gabby nudged at him and barked, "House bitch! Get up! Go to your room for the night!"

Legs wobbly, Daniel rolled off the bed and made his way to his room where he collapsed on the floor.

Laying there, he winced at a sudden sharp pain in his rectum reminding him fully of what had just occurred. Now with his eyes wide open, he pondered over his predicament once more. He was theirs, he had to get used to that.

He felt his cock pulsate against his hard steel confinement. Wishing he could cum of his own free will. Not even realizing the growing power they had over him stemmed from that cage his cock would soon be withering away in. Growing ever more submissive in hopes that they may grant him with the freedom to orgasm.

With whatever pride he may have had left, he lay there listening to the sounds of Sadie and Gabby clearly having a great time fucking in the next room.

He closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep, hoping for an easier tomorrow.

12