All Comments on 'Sadist in the Steam'

by timmyid2

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
hungbottomhungbottomabout 6 years ago
Good For You

You should have taken on the other five men in the steam room.

cuckyboisissycuckyboisissyabout 4 years ago
Exit stage left, head held high

One presumes that, eventually, you walked out of the Sauna, proudly marking your new Bukkake Queen status!

69stroker6969stroker69about 2 years ago

I love sucking cock and being used in the steam room.

timmyid2timmyid2about 2 years agoAuthor

Yes 69stroker, it's an experience that any sub cocksucker should try at least once. If you like being praised, that's the place to strut your stuff.

PG564EPG564E7 months ago

So well written. How your mind and mouth were seduced into a state of total submission. I know how that turns me on, and you described it perfectly. It just seems so right and natural to love a man's dick with your mouth. To have him use how he chooses to, and makes me feel my masculine mouth is now nothing but a tight pussy for a real man to fuck. And fuck it violently if he wants to.

Loved how you got some life sustaining air, and immediately engulfed his alpha cock to please him. Your love for cock shines through in every paragraph.

From one cock sucker to another, a great story and it really turned me on. We could be brothers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertimmyid2@timmyid2
I'm a bi white male who finds all aspects of sex either exciting or pleasurable. I'll try anything once; twice if I didn't like it just in case I did it wrong. Some of the stories that I contribute are experiences that I have had with little to no embellishment.