All Comments on 'Saga of Littown Ch. 06'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I missed this so fucking much!

Thank you for continuing this one, I missed all the sarcasm and witty solutions for those pesky everyday problems. With added characters Jamie now has a lot more potential ball abuse coming his way but it's nothing he can't handle with a bit of sister loving to get him back in shape, really looking forward to the times with the neighbour milf. Making aunt Krissy their daddy was a stroke of genius no-one saw coming, I personally expected their mom to simply be a hypocrite sex beast but this new found truth takes all her desires and doubts to a new height. And while I enjoyed the nonexistent punishment Lilith and the subsequent cum dispensary (though that one was a bit harder to swallow - see what I did there...), nothing beats the insta-self-planting shade trees, every household should have some of those in the shed.

5* and loads more for the great laughs and really sexy times. But please do not wait for another month before next one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
MORE,MORE,MORE

I think my title says it all.

blackknight314blackknight314about 7 years ago
Daddy Kissy...

Who'd a thunked... In that family... I'm only surprised that someone isn't a hermaphrodite. That way they could fuck themselves 100% of the time and still take a hard cock down their throat and one up their ass at the same time. Kind of gives a new meaning to a 3-way.

Quite the story.

prop69prop69about 7 years ago
Another good chapter. Best was with Alyssa..more from her

Not into the strapon fucking with Jaime. Would have preferred more good fucking. Did not have any female on female sex. Kitchen scene was good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Not really seeing a point to this. The male butt sex really does nothing for me. It's used too often and I'm just scanning over most of the page. The whole over the top incest being gross but everyone is involved is boring. The over the top nature is boring. Was kind of disappointed since I like most of your stuff.

HornyKipHornyKipover 4 years ago
I can't read this story anymore

When I got to the part where it turned out to be Krissy was the father of the siblings, I had to stop.... The story was almost too stupid in the first place, then went straight into the shitter at that point.

GoldDust0402GoldDust0402about 4 years ago

Yeah, I'm with the other guy, Krissy being their dad is too far, man! It's just ridiculous! The part where they were locked in an infinite 69, that was totally fine, but a futa parent?! Copy paste all the living room furniture you want, bring in as many six packs of mattresses as you like, but to introduce a concept as silly as a hermaphrodite! You, good sir, have lost my business.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

If this weren’t so funny it would be sick as all get out!

5 stars still.

Bill

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I find it amusing that the futa aunt is people's line. With everything else, that is a weird kind to draw. I personal love futa, so it's all good. I am enjoying the story. It is over the top and I roll my eyes at it while reading, and lost my place, but I am enjoying it. Good job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
Apr 8, 2024: Two new chapters of Gaming vs Femboy are complete and on their way. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on some of my stories, as well as occasional other ramblings. Mostly every new story gets an entry, and at one time...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES