Saga of Littown Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,710 Followers

"I think I might need a good brother-fucking now," Emily said aloud.

Jaime stepped out of the tub, water cascading down his hot, naked body. His hard, enthralling erection drew Emily's lustful gaze.

"You know I'd love to fill you up in a sexy and incestuous way, Em. But how are we going to fuck without it bothering your butt?"

Emily froze in horror. Jaime was right; she couldn't stand an anal pounding right now, and even in her pussy it'd probably be too much for her. Not being able to dress or sit down was fine with her, but being unable to get fucked stupid by her brother? What sort of hellish existence was that for a girl?

"But... but... penis..." Emily babbled.

"I know, Em. I know." Jaime hugged his sister and pulled her head to his shoulder. He stroked her hair and made shushing noises while she calmed down. "Tell you what, since my cum seems so good for your skin, maybe we should try rubbing some on your sore butt."

Emily nodded, trying to put on a brave face. "I'd like that."

Jaime picked his sister up by her thighs. She wrapped her arms around his neck, and her legs around his waist. He carried her to his room, walking stark naked through the hall to get there.

"At least I get my face-fucking that Lil wouldn't give me," Emily said. "We certainly can't use either of my other holes to get you off."

"Now you're looking on the bright side."

Emily lay on her tummy on Jaime's bed. She situated herself so she was facing her brother with her face at the correct height. She looked up into his eyes and opened her mouth eagerly.

Jaime tenderly and lovingly grabbed two fistfuls of Emily's hair and shoved his cock down her throat. He moaned at the abject pleasure of being buried in one of his sister's warm, wet holes. Her soft lips sealed around his shaft, and her tongue swirled every possible inch of him. He thrust over and over again, making Emily drool and gag.

For the better part of an hour, Jaime used his sister's mouth as his personal cock-toy. Emily came several times without ever even touching her pussy. Her brother's dick was basically a magic wand made for turning her on like nothing else in the world could. Jaime watched her writhe and forced his cock into her even harder to make her trail of orgasms all the more explosive.

Emily's biggest orgasm came the very instant Jaime's cock flexed, throbbed, and finally unleashed a liquid stampede of delicious brother-cum. Her throat was inundated and forced open, bulging with the sheer rate of flow. Her tummy quickly filled up, then stretched to accommodate the excess. She began to be lifted off the bed by her overfilled belly before Jaime's semen slowed to a trickle, and eventually stopped.

Jaime pulled his cock out of Emily's mouth and let her breathe again. She panted heavily for several minutes to restore normal oxygen levels. Jaime thought his sister looked even more radiant that usual with her tummy stuffed with cum, her chin covered in drool, and her eyes rolled back in post-orgasmic bliss. It was one of her preferred states of being, and he loved making her happy.

"Well that was yummy," Emily said. "But we didn't save any for my poor butt."

Jaime grinned. "Don't worry. I thought of that already." He put his hand on Emily's back and pushed down gently, then slowly leaned harder on her.

"Nooo, don't. I'm too full, Jai. You're gonna make me-"

Emily was interrupted as a mouthful of cum was forced back up her throat from the pressure on her already overloaded tummy. Jaime caught the cum neatly in his hand, then dribbled it over Emily's ass cheeks. He got a few more handfuls, enough to unevenly cover most of Emily's butt, then started to massage it in.

At first, Emily winced and tensed with every touch of Jaime's fingers. Soon enough, though, the healing properties of his cum took the worst of the sting away. After several minutes Emily was able to relax and enjoy her naughty rub-down, even if she was still being forced to regurgitate semen every so often.

"It's a little humiliating being turned into a cum-dispenser," Emily said. "You could have asked first."

"I genuinely had no idea that's where you drew the line," Jaime replied. "I guess I won't do it again."

Emily considered. "Well... I wouldn't say never. It does still taste good coming up again. And if it's for a sexy massage, that's probably alright too."

"So... no making you vomit up cum unless it's sexy, or if one of us feels like it for some reason?"

"Yes."

Jaime nodded. "I think I can handle that."

The ass massage continued. The redness had practically vanished from Emily's satiny smooth skin, and she luxuriated in the physical attention.

"I found out something interesting earlier," Emily said.

"What's that?"

"Aunt K's definitely our daddy. She's got a dick that looks just like yours."

Jaime's rhythm faltered for a second as he processed. "Did you fuck her?"

"Would it make you terribly jealous if I did?"

"Only if you liked fucking her better than me. Otherwise... that just sounds crazy hot."

Emily looked over her shoulder at her brother. She frowned slightly. "Jai, you know you'll always be the best fuck in my life. That's what our pure and virtuous love means. I'm your butt slut, remember?"

"Don't worry. I know it." Jaime leaned down and shared a deep kiss with Emily. "Your mouth taste like cum."

Emily snorted. "Well guess whose fault that is, smarty pants."

Jaime resumed rubbing his sister's tight butt. He poked the head of his cock against her asshole for the feel of it, and as a reminder of their eternal romantic bond. "So did you fuck her?"

Emily let out a long sigh. "No. I only got to feel her up a little. She wants to fuck me though, you should have seen how hard she was. I think she wants to do you too."

"Why didn't anything happen then?"

"It's all Mom's fault. Apparently she thinks there's something wrong with a wholesome family fuck-fest."

"Could be a generational thing. Socially acceptable behaviours change over time. Something like that maybe."

"Yeah, maybe." Emily wiggled her bottom. "You better shove that thing in me already. It's not nice to tease a girl like that."

Jaime grinned. He spread his sister's ass cheeks and slowly pushed his hips forward and down. His cock sank about halfway into her tight rear hole. Emily cooed happily beneath him. They both felt better with a proper anal connection established.

"It shouldn't be that hard to change Mom's mind," Jaime mused. "She's already super horny for us, even if she's got moral reservations."

"Well we are amazingly fucking hot," Emily pointed out. "How could she not want us."

"Practically impossible not to," Jaime agreed. "All we'd need is a good opportunity."

Emily grinned impishly at her brother. "You know you're helping me plan how I can get to fuck my daddy."

"Yep."

"I love you so much."

They kissed again. Jaime started rocking his hips, unable to hold back from butt fucking his sister any longer.

"Me too, Em. Me too."

Xarth
Xarth
14,710 Followers