All Comments on 'Saga of Littown Ch. 09'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Ok, this story was messed up and I loved it.

This was an excellent way to reset the story line and give Jai and Em a story plot to follow now, kind of. Can't let the plot get in the way sexy sibsect.

I love that Jai and Lil finely thinking about have sex without her strap-on involved.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Even for the world of Littown this was seriously fucked

And I loved every line of it! No wonder this is still my favourite series on LE and you keep on delivering with each chapter. The C.U.N.T.s. were such a fun addition to spicing things up and actually forcing our hero to think even more with his dick then normal, the consequent shenanigans had me in stitches all the way to the end.

Another stellar 5*! But the best part of it all is that you actually have more in store for the freaky part of the audience and for that I'm forever grateful!

GoldDust0402GoldDust0402almost 6 years ago
Weirdly upsetting chapter

I got really unexpectedly invested in this story and it was actually kind of upsetting when everybody got mindfucked into not being all incesty. I don't know how, but this story has more emotional depth than half the stories I've read on this site, which is really saying something.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Officially the best Literotica story

Seriously.

Perfect plot lines.

Perfect relationships.

That incest deleted thing really amped up the stakes and riled the emotions. Emily and Jaime are the most alluring pairing. Love their relationship to the moon.

I'm the main character line was golden, like this story. Page 2 of this chapter made me realize this is the best LE story I ever read.

Author can make humorous top of the line stories, along with heartwarming, tender ones. Xarth is truly a creator of the best of both worlds.

Plus, it has all the freakiness I love to see, including hot tranny aunt mommas. Golden. 10/10.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Physics

Since all of what went into Em was already in Jaime, it should not have raised the water level in the bathtub. Just as filling the tub to the brim and then getting a hard on will not cause spillage. EVERYONE KNOWS THIS !

Kids: do not try this at home.

florbustflorbustover 3 years ago

You sure do have quite an imagination. I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Man. She actually went inside her butthole 💀💀 . i'm gonna have a panic attack tonight 🗿

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
Apr 8, 2024: Two new chapters of Gaming vs Femboy are complete and on their way. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on some of my stories, as well as occasional other ramblings. Mostly every new story gets an entry, and at one time...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES