All Comments on 'Saga of Littown Ch. 10'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story

The story has been great so far... Just to have his sister Emily stay futa for long.....

SCeroticSCeroticabout 6 years ago
Great

This is by far one of my favorite series. The sillier it gets the better. Keep the chapters cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Down with C.U.N.T.s.!!!

Those damn cultists have turned the whole town upside down so our heroes can't even fuck in the girls locker room in full debauched peace, what has this world come to! But all is not lost thanks to some mindfuckery from the heavy incest sex with Mrs. January and their neighbour, Emily getting a penis was a god-sent that is surely to make things right one the majestic RPG is beat and conquered. This was the first time I had more nerdgasms than regular boring orgasms thanks to the clever plot-line and quirky humour, so thank you on that note!

As for the score it's yet another 5*!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Humor is hard

This jumped the shark long ago. On to a new series!

Rapier875Rapier875over 5 years ago
That was totally insane !

But just brilliant too.

Rapier

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
14583 Followers
Dec 20, 2023: A new story forthcoming. Something brand new for me, a fairy tale type thing, heavily anal themed. No incest in this one, alas, but I think it's a pretty fun read all the same. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on so...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES