All Comments on 'Sailboard Lessons'

by steelring

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 8 years ago
An Absurd Proposition

How do you arrive at the absurd proposition that it is better for a wife to be unfaithful than for a husband to wonder if she has? Every husband wonders at some stage. By your reasoning every wife should therefore be unfaithful so her husband won't suffer. Until the stupid conclusion you had done a good job of describing the likely emotions of a man in this position.

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
The writer's conclusion...

The writer's conclusion: "Not knowing is the most hellish nightmare of them all..."!!! This is a 180º turn from his story: "Family skeletons", where the conclusion was that sometimes better stay in ignorance...This was a good story (as the other one) but not with the best ending...After all those years of marriage, knowing about his wife love, I'm sure that the woman described in this story wouldn't lie to him, if he asked her about what happened during the lessons...she would be truthful because she was sure of his love for her...The problem with these two stories is: It's almost impossible to human nature to be in a total ignorance about what had happened in reality...And even if it happens in France, his doubt about Spain will always be there making his days a hell, because IF something has happened it was cheating pure and simple, and his wife with all her love for him never come clean with it, what was even more unforgivable...However 3*

screwherscrewherabout 8 years ago
Thanks

I enjoyed that. Nicely written and left you thinking "did she or didn't she?" Personally I like to think she did.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 8 years ago
Excellent!

What a unique plot, and so well written. You perfectly captured the angst of the husband, mixed with the arousal, and the agony over the question of did she or didn't she. Very well executed. I look forward to reading more from you.

nedslapnedslapabout 8 years ago
Great story

I loved the delicious torment he faced. Your story was a very well written account of a dilemma that so many of us have gone through. The way he almost tortured himself with his imaginings was rang so true. I hope there's another chapter or chapters very soon.

patilliepatillieabout 8 years ago
Well done

Gave you a 4 but prob shoulda been a five. The way you wrote that up was exquisite, delicious torture for the reader who puts themself in the husbands shoes. Really well done. Would love to hear the same story from the wife's side. The way it is written, it seems something happened, esp her answer to ever wanting another lover.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Damn....

I think not. If you start suspecting every guy that has a big dick, you'll go crazy. And yeah, if the instructor was handling her in any way while they were both alone and nude, his talleywhacker is gonna be a bid ticker. And probably his tongue, too... Of course she'd notice, she's sexually active, sexually mature, and not blind. She might even fiddle with it some. That doesn't mean she's unfaithful. He should have been grateful for what he's got.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sorry but this sucked.

If you can't trust you wife walk away, if you want to be a cuck than quit bitching , was this supposed to be erotic?

luedonluedonabout 8 years ago
Re: "was this supposed to be erotic?"

Will she, won't she?; Did she, didn't she?

And Will he, won't he?; Did he, didn't he?

Can be a lot more erotic sometimes than

OK, yes they will; OK Yes they did.

Steelring's story, I thought, played the question extremely well.

Totally unrealistic, of course, but so what?

I found it to be quite erotic.

L

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
tell me vastiesmith

What's constructive about your comment? You, as always, just bashed other readers, without explaining why. Surprising the author, most likely won't delete your comment, after all you give this cuckold story a five star rating. That will do it every time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5*

Well written story. Expresses husband's state of mind perfectly. My preference would have been for there to be a defining moment of knowledge for husband but this worked well too. We need more quality writers on this board. Keep them coming.

anon.1

sparktjsparktjabout 8 years ago
Superb

Quality writing, plausible plot and erotic enough to hold my interest. Well Donne, thank you.

There should be a rule on this site that those wishing to remain anonymous are barred from making negative comments. They are cowards anyway and clearly never submit their own stories, otherwise they'd want their identity known so we could admire their superior writing. What small minds (and cocks) they must have.

Mustang88LXMustang88LXabout 8 years ago
It was good, but...

I liked it and the fact she still wanted and enjoyed her husband and that they connected together. But the end felt empty. Not knowing and her not telling leaves an uneasy feeling and the start of trust issues. He should have asked and she should have told. In his mind he has to think If she did then the question is, does she continue to cheat back home. Not very good thoughts to have but inevitable. It was still nice to read about the experience, but again, it leaves an uneasy feeling. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Let it happen make believe you are so ok with it the tell her you knew about Spain all along . When you make like it's all ok and get her to admit it then just walk out and file for divorce. Teach the cheating guilty cunt a lesson

Urbanbreaker13Urbanbreaker13almost 8 years ago
Good story but...

I ve read most of your stories and I start to understand your style but unfortunately what started as a wonderful, promising story ended surprisingly weak... You built up to something wonderful, maybe you should have given more hints or a small confession because at the end, you hope for just another paragraph... Such a good story,nice chemistry, dreamy story telling but in my opinion you didn't deliver it nicely. You let us hanging.

Thanks for the story (3*)

BillandKateBillandKateover 7 years ago
Great

The pull between wanting to know and not wanting to know. Extreme torture for those of us who enjoy our hotwives. Excellent storytelling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great Story

There is no doubt that wife fucked surfer. Either that are she was trying to make husband think he did. Saying when he started to go down on her and when he did she froze in fear. Asking for punishment and telling H her pussy is his. There can be no other conclusion. Either the author was trying to let every one know she screwed surfer for sure or she was pretending she did. Since the latter was never an issue in the story H knows she cheated and does not care.

anon.1

OnethirdOnethirdabout 7 years ago
Uncertain

This story was more uncertain than the others, but with plenty of circumstantial evidence. We can all make of it what we want. She certainly didn't seem averse to messing around in France, which is a telling sign. Kudos for another nice story.

cougarcub58cougarcub58about 7 years ago
Loved it

Excellent story, love a story with a twist

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fantastic story

Beautifully haunting...

Loved every word.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
We’ve all imagined that...

I think most guys have imagined that their wife has fucked someone else when a chance has come along. It’s best not to know the truth. The imagined version is exciting, the real??? Great story look forward to more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Great writing, but it NEEDS to have actually happened to reach it's potential, imo.

StubbyoneStubbyoneabout 3 years ago
A great little story !

How many of us have actually married our high school sweethearts, or been her first and only boyfriend? Few of us have been our wife's first lover. Few of us have taken her cherry. That means that she has probably sucked some other guys cock and let him come in her mouth. Yes, and he has probably licked her pussy and fucked her silly a time or two. Unless you are her first and only and she is a dog, she has been thoroughly fucked by someone else. Men think about those things, even though they may not mention them to their wives. We wonder if he was bigger than us. If he made her come as hard as we make her come. We wonder if she fantasizes about him when we're pounding her pussy. Some of us want to know the truth, but I believe most of us don't really want to know. Knowing her college boyfriend fucked her longer, harder and better than you can damage your self image.

Thinking what he did, or may have done, leaves the door open for your brain to rationalize that she picked you. That she wants to fuck you. That she likes your big dick better than his. Sometimes it turns us on to think of another man finding our wife sexy and attractive. Fantasizing about her being pounded into the mattress by another lover can be a real turn on. Don't tell me you've never thought of it. We all have. Whether it was, or ever becomes a reality, may be irrelevant. It's the thoughts and fantasies that drive our actions. A long way around to say your story was delicious! The build up in his head was more real and erotic than if his wife had come back from her lesson with cum dripping down her leg. Did she or didn't she?

Your brain fills in the gaps that your dick wants to know. It's a porn show in your head. Like it or not, you have little control. This slice of their sexual life was wonderfully written. I love your style. The ending left it up to our brains to fill in

"the rest of the story." Thanks for sharing.❤️ An easy 5-😊😊😊😊😊

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerover 2 years ago

This is an outstanding yarn where steelring demonstrates his total command of erotic fiction. I love that the reader and the husband are left wondering if his wife copulated with the black sailboard instructor. All the signs are that she did, but can we/he be certain? Everything is in the mind. My pulse soared. Brilliant! 5 stars and added to my favourites.

Helen1899Helen1899over 2 years ago

god i love this author, no other gets me has aroused has he does

lflyer82lflyer82about 2 years ago

Loved the story. As for did she or did she not, each time she went out with the coach she returned after two hours. When she went alone she returned after one hour. That along with the other clues, saying her pussy belongs to her husband, and wanting to be punished, suggest to me that she did, but only Steelring knows, and he isn’t saying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good tale. I for one cannot understand men like her hubby. For what reason does he want her to have sex with another man? Does that give him license to have sex with another woman? Sick if you ask me. LP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

IRL,no self respecting man would have allowed the situation to advance as far as it went with the coach. I would have taken the sailboard lesson with my wife as well, or she would have found herself a female coach. Bottom line, after being in international business for 45 plus years, most women in my opinion just need the right opportunity to unleash their inner slut,and most men are assholes when it comes to pursuing what's not theirs. IMHO, American females by far are the most narcissistic, entitled bitches out there,and i am certain that the wife in this story cheated on her husband. For the rest of their marriage, there will be three people sharing the bed,since women tend to relive their slutty behavior in their heads. If not,why is the wife asking to be disciplined? Ever time the husband enters his slut wife, she imagines her ghetto lover fucking her as well. And if you don't think so people,you are woefully ignorant of female psychology.

Simon_MastersSimon_Mastersalmost 2 years ago

Think dishonesty is the biggest turn off, lying by omission is dishonest.

Personally, I'd have been up on the cliffs watching.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Unsettling, disturbing, enigmatic: therefore I dislike this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Unsettling, disturbing, enigmatic: therefore I dislike this story. Therefore, I like the story.

anon.1

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous