All Comments on 'Sailing Away Ch. 03'

by robertreams

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
robertreamsrobertreamsalmost 11 years agoAuthor
rape

The final episode is not a rape story, it is about a young man discovering he is a bottom, for want of a more literary term.

The ending is not abrupt, but all the preceding episodes have led up to this obvious conclusion.

Also, if my readers demand it, it could be a new beginning, not the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Damn.

Hot. More. Please.

avidreadravidreadralmost 11 years ago

I don't know about your other readers, but I never for a minute thought it was a rape story. Lance waited patiently and gave Neal just what he could handle. They didn't have sex until Neal said he was ready. Neal was just a confused young man who finally realized what he wanted and took it. I liked this story and the two lead characters. As for the end of the story, isn't it both an ending and a beginning?

chesthairslavechesthairslavealmost 11 years ago
Beautiful, Tender, Loving

I had to stop after page one today. To add insult after returning from my doctor some horrid person accused your story of being about rape! Outrageous. However, I do have to sail away to the hospital tomorrow morning. I shall return to tell you how much I admired this sexy love story. Lance and Neal rock my boat.

chesthairslavechesthairslavealmost 11 years ago
A voyage of life and learning

I would love more adventures for Lance and Neal. There are boundless and idyllic travels for the new romantic couple to love together and experience.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous