Sailing Away Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My heat level rose and rose. Somewhere overhead a rainbow bird or a leaping monkey went EEK-EEK-EEK --- eek eek eek eek over and over. Roaring water cascaded down only a few feet away. The animal sounds, the roar of falling water, the foetid smell of the forest floor and the stench of sex in my nose, drove my consciousness back, back before man stood erect, back to an earlier more primitive time of savage want and lust. I drove my hips madly up at the air, seeking penetration, seeking what, I knew not.

At just that moment, Lance raised himself up on his knees, reached back with both hands to hold open his ass cheeks and sat down slowly on my raging hard on, plunging it into his deep regions and moaning deeply in mixed pain and release. I bent my knees behind him and he used them as braces to lift and lower himself repeatedly onto my rigid manhood. I had ever been so hard, so hot, so much in need. Lance began to make his own sounds, very much like those of an animal. Uhn, uhn uhn. On and on his voice droned in a crude wanton rhythm older than man himself. He lifted and fell and moved his buttocks in a circle, using my rock hard penis as he wished for his own pleasure, smashing its firmness against his prostate. His long fat brown cock slapped forcefully against my belly with each stroke. Faster and faster he drove himself. Slap, Slap his cock went wetly against me. I reached to grab him forcefully, holding his cock tight in my fist with the thumb toward his abdomen, his thick heavy manhood sliding forcefully through my fingers with each up and down bounce of is brown body, leaking puddles into my belly button, wetting my belly and thighs.

And then I was gone! Planets and stars and moons whirled around me as my soul joined with the rushing, unnamed universe, leaving sight and sound and consciousness behind. I thrust harshly and rudely up into him. My voice went, "Hunh, hunh, hunh," with each massive thrust. I planted my feet to get better purchase and rammed into him. Over and over. Faster and faster. Harder and Harder. Until in the end we both screamed our release into the jungle air, startling the monkeys and the birds into a surge of raucous flight, as my cum surged deep inside Lance and he spurted hotly onto my chest and belly, then collapsed forward onto me as my knees collapsed flat onto the mossy bed. It was the first time that we had reached climax at the same time and it was like no other in memory. It took perhaps thirty minutes for us both to return to sanity and reality. During all that time, my cock inside Lance pulsed and throbbed over and over with mini after shocks of that massive explosion, while his anus contracted around me over and over, slowly subsiding as time wore on.

We spent the rest of the afternoon exploring and horsing around. Lunch was coconuts knocked from the tree and dashed against rocks to free the delicious meat. We ate from the shell like the savages we had become, the sticky milk running from our cheeks and down our bodies. We washed by plunging in the surf, playing around like dolphins. Always we kept contact with one anothers body, a touch here a kiss there, cocks bouncing against one another or against the others ass. We stayed half hard the whole afternoon. We would have braised raw meat on a fire at the shore to continue our pagan romp, but we had neglected to bring anything ashore with us. As the afternoon latened, we swam together back to the boat, struggled up the rope ladder and went below.

I was so hungry my stomach was audibly groaning as Lance pulled out a couple of huge porterhouses and slammed them on the broiler, whipping up a salad from endive, celery, onions and tomatoes. We used salsa as salad dressing and ate the steaks as if possessed by the godess of hunger.

Our repast ended, I lay back against the deck chair, holding hands with Lance, watching the fiery sun extinguish itself in the sea. I let off BrrrrraP, with one tremendous burp, which we thought was hilarious, laughing until our bellies hurt. After that, we sat quietly, until the only light was from the stars. Amazingly, the thousands upon thousands of stars that peopled the sky provided enough light for anything but reading.

After a time, my senses heightened by the miracle over head, I spoke softly. "Lance, I'm ready."

"Ready for what, Neal?"

"You have a bed here on board don't you?"

"Yes, of course, a big bed."

"Don't talk. Don't say anything. Take me there. Take me to your bed and take me."

"Take you?"

"Take me. Make me your own. Ever since I met you I have been afraid of one thing, the only thing still standing between us, no pun intended. I have known you wanted it, wanted me, from the very first. It seems like ten years ago we sat at my birthday party. You came up to the table and I felt a twitch, back there, in my ass. That was before I saw how truly large you are, er that is how large he is. So now I am ready. I don't care if it hurts, if you hurt me. I want you. Take me. Take me by the hand." I held out my hand to him and rose from my chair. "Take me to your bed. And take me. Please!" I stood in absolute silence, there in the night, under a myriad of stars, my body shaking and my heart pounding, waiting, wracked with fear and intense longing and desire.

Lance stood and pulled gently on my hand, drawing me into his arms and kissing me softly on the lips. No tongue, no harshness except the slight scratch of his beard. A simple sweet, soft lover's kiss, plump and moist and full of feeling. He moved his lips to my ear and whispered, "You are mine Neal, only mine." then turned and led me down the stairs and down the short corridor to the master cabin. He kissed me then, more soundly, more avidly, his tongue rolling, seeking, his hands roving over me. His body was insistent against mine, forcing the backs of my knees against the bed until I fell back onto its cushiony softness. His hard masculine body followed me down and lay heavily atop me.

Lance took his time with me. Even though he knew I was ready to accept him, ready for that one last final act that would bind us, if not forever, at least deeply. He began by extending his kisses to the rest of my body, from my lips and neck and ears he traveled slowly gently, carefully, down my body to my toes. His lips, his tongue, his teeth worked their expert magic on my body. By the time he began to suck on each of my toes, I was a quivering mass. His teeth nipped sharply at the soles of my feet, worked over my Achilles tendons and up the backs of my legs. Quickly and expertly he rolled me onto my stomach. His tongue on the backs of my knees had me writhing, thrashing around on the bed. He sucked and nibble briefly on my taut ass cheeks. His teeth sought the fine pinkish hairs at the base of my spine and pulled sharply. My body jerked sharply upward.

And now he laid his heavy hard male body softly atop mine, pinning me to the bed as his tongue and lips and teeth worked on my back and shoulders and the back of my neck. Lance's heavy cock moved upward along my legs and came to rest along the cleft of my ass cheeks as he lifted himself. The fear that had never left me accelerated as I felt the awesome magnitude of his penis against me, large as a baby's arm.

Lance knelt between my legs, used his knees as levers, ran his right arm under my waist and lifted me to my knees. His face descended, slathering my ass with wet sloppy kisses, his scratchy beard sending tiny abrasive shocks through me One hand grasped my iron hard penis from below stretching it back and up between my legs toward my ass, and stroked softly and continuously. Lance's wet sloppy kisses, licks and nibbles left my cheeks. With the thumb and forefinger of his other hand he spread open the tight round circle of my sphincter. Lance's spear tip of a tongue found my center then, piercing it like a tiny wet penis, working in and out and all around, darting and flicking and probing. Pleasures untold and unfound swarmed over me filling my senses. I pushed my butt back, stretching myself toward what ever Lance had to give, yearning, wanting to be filled and fulfilled.

Along with his wet tongue, Lance worked one index finger into me, stretching, probing downward and inward, locating my prostate. With the tip of his finger, he flipped and scratched and pushed against my prostate, an organ I had never thought about in my life, only learning later that it existed and what it was. Once he touched it, stroked it; from that instant when lance first located that spot, my body, my mind, my soul became one intense orgasm. That one probing touch had started a series of eruptions, each growing more and more intense. Fluid poured from under my foreskin. Wetting Lance's hand as he continued to gently stroke my cock. Using his probing finger to stretch me, to open me, he slowly and gently inserted a second finger. I gasped loudly at this second invasion. The pain, though present, was surprisingly minimal, but the sense of intrusion, of violation was pronounced. I pulled away sharply, but the insistent fingers followed. Lance released my cock and grasped my hip firmly to prevent further escape attempts. He worked both fingers well into me, stretching and twisting and rubbing them together, acclimating my rectum to being filled. Lance was a gentle as he could be, but insistent, as he worked on me, stretching my tight opening.

Lance shifted position behind me. His fingers left me. Suddenly I felt the full weight and mass of his hard penis, so firm and yet so soft, resting heavily low on my back, just above my ass. I started at the heavy feel of it. It slid down and plopped off me as Lance pulled back. Then his face was on me again, his lips and tongue flashing and moving all around, in and out. I could sense this licking was different, much wetter, not intended to pleasure, but lubricate. I knew this was the time, my time, knew that the event I had so feared was at hand. Evasion was over, acclimation was nearly finished.

My lover, for that was what he now was, knelt up closer and the fat tip of his engorged cock touched my moist sphincter muscle. "It's now love. Be ready Neal. Take me into you, my friend." He moved forward slowly but strongly. My psyche was ready, but my body resisted. He could not enter. His hands softly caressed my neck and shoulders, my back, then moved to grasp my hips on both sides. "Hunh," he grunted heavily as he drove forward hard. My tight anus still denied him. " Oh shit, Neal, this is not going to be easy, my love. I am sorry, so sorry to have to hurt you, my love, but this has to be."

I reached back with both hands and forced my ass cheeks open, pushed back from inside as if to defecate. "Do it, damn it!" I shouted. Lance rammed forward forcefully, holding me tight. POP. The fat head of his rampant cock popped past my restrictive hole. The pain was mind numbing. I cried out loudly. Lance stopped, just a few inches inside me. Waited. Touched me in every place he could reach, caressing me softly all over, whispering as he pressed ever so slowly forward, moving almost imperceptibly deeper. "Take me into you Neal, I love you. Take me, have me, love me."

It took perhaps ten minutes for Lance to penetrate me fully. The pain was excruciating and the sense of violation by an enormous presence worse. If I wriggled, if I tried to pull away, or moved in any way, the pain intensified. Once Lance's cock was fully imbedded in me we both remained perfectly still for a long time. My insides finally adjusted to being so full, the pain began to lessen, but not for long. "Are you ready, Neal. Here we go lover, friend. Now it begins. Lance pulled out about one inch and pushed back in. I screamed out in pain, but he did it again immediately, then twice again rapidly.

"Oh god! Oh god!" I cried out loudly. Rather than deterring him, it excited him further. He pulled out further, rammed in harder, Then again. And again. My asshole screamed in pain. The pain began to spread from my ass to my balls, to my prostate, to my legs. His hands on my hips were tight, his forward motions relentless. Lance leaned over me and began to lick and nibble and kiss my back and the back of my neck and my shoulders. I turned my head back over my shoulder and he took my lips, harshly, crudely, licking and lipping and biting on my lips. His tongue wetting my face and neck.

All the while his strokes increased, lengthened, strengthened. Over and over he bored into me. My ass was gradually opening to his fevered thrusts, but not as fast as his hunger, his need to fill me, possess me. Soon he was ramming into me with full force, lifting me partially off the bed with each titanic thrust. I experienced a kind of unconsciousness from the pain, it became too great to comprehend. I was unable to hold myself up on my knees any longer and fell face down onto the mattress. Lance's hands moved from my hips, his palms spread my ass cheeks. He drove down fast and hard, the springs of the bed bouncing up to meet his downward thrusts. He had me so open now that he was pulling his hard heavy cock all the way out and reentering me with each stroke. Again and again he penetrated, lanced, pieerced down relentlessly. He levered himself further up and began to drive down into my prostate. I returned to consciousness. As his penetrations became more and more forceful, I finally felt all resistance leave me, body, mind and soul. My ass opened to his penetrations. My mind surrendered to his will. I became totally his. My head swarmed with pleasure. I felt my ass go wide, my body go limp. Lance fucked me harder than ever. I wanted to thrust my ass back up to meet him, but that would take an effort of will. My will was gone. My being was suffused with the ultimate joy and pleasure of total surrender. Now I understood, what my body had been trying to tell me all along. I wanted to be taken, used, penetrated, filled, owned. This was the loss of personality that was to define my ultimate orgasm forever after, the loss of being I had feared more than pain, but now welcomed as my ultimate pleasure.

Above me Lance chanted, "Yes! Yes! Yes!

The pounding of his huge iron hard cock on my prostate finally took its toll and opened the floodgates to release streams of fluids from my cock, not so much a pulsing, a pumping as in previous orgasms, as it was an opening, an outflowing, draining me completely, an orgasm that struck my entire body, starting in my aching ass and moving out to my cock and balls, my arms and legs and fingertips and toes and nose and mouth and brain.

And then I felt Lance unload his hot sweet cum deep inside me, telling me forcefully, "Take my cum Neal! Take it deep in you!" And I was off again, losing control completely, my mind and heart, my soul, going away to some distant unknown plain, stars and meteors and comets colliding behind my eyes, going, fading, losing consciousness...........

*** *** ***

Clad in my new sailing outfit, (hardly ever worn) the arms of my new sweater tied around my neck, loafers on my feet, a new confident spring in my step, I knocked on my parent's door. My sister Liz answered the door and I let myself in. "Are mom and dad home, " I asked.

"Yeah, they're home."

"Would you please go and find them both and tell them to meet me in the kitchen. Thanks, Liz."

And there we sat. In the small kitchen that was the living heart of our family. I knew that the news was sad news for them, that there was no way they would recognize my news as great good news for me.

"Mom and dad," I began. "I am quitting school and leaving."

"Leaving?" mom almost shouted, shocked.

"Leaving where?" Dad parroted.

"I have met someone and I am going away with him. Where exactly I am not sure, probably Europe, but maybe the Caribbean first, we haven't decided yet."

"What do you mean, 'he'?" Liz asked.

"His name is Lance. He is my best friend and my lover. We met at my birthday party. I am in love and we are going somewhere they will let us get married. And I want to spend the rest of my life with him."

"That's insane," dad opined.

"Maybe, I answered, but it is the best thing I will ever do. Be happy for me because you have no choice. I am eighteen, I am going. I have found what I have always been looking for. If you ever want to hear from me again, see me again, wish me luck."

"But when, when are you going?"

"Sorry mom, today, now, I am going to lance's house to spend the day, the night, the rest of my life, I hope, with the person I love most in the world. Lance has taught me the meaning of life and love and I will never go back to the unfulfilling life I was living."

His family sat dumbfounded, his dad frowning, his mom and sister weeping.

Neal turned on his heel and marched off resoulutely to begin his new life.

12