All Comments on 'Sailors Will Be Sailors'

by Gene1939

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
jackin good

you had me jackin by the end.

sacksackover 19 years ago
very believable, Gene

and please share more of your experiences with Lit.!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Real turn on

Great story. Got me hard in a hurry. one more orgasim and I would have cum too. Thanks for the great feeling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Really good!

This was very well written and it seemed realistic, plus it turned me on. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
hot

great descriptions of simultaneous cum eating. top notch! i dream of that. lucky you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Great story. I'm a girl and I loved it. Got me really horny...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

its great when two men do it for the first and go all the way

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
gay sex

i jus love sories about 2 an havibg sex. this was a ery good story. im going to have to jackoff

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I started in high school with my swim coach. He was hot.

Learing about gay sex in high school swim class, when I joined the navy I knew what to do. Skin tight whites over jockey shorts and stayed at the Armed Service Y in San Diego, CA I had much sex on weekend liberty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

Some stories are so contrived. This one has the feeling of something that actually happened, or could have. I stated having mutual jack-off sessions with another guy in high school and he initiated it much like in this story. We are both married with kids and grandkids, but him taking my hand and putting it on his hot, rigid uncut cock is still one of my most erotic memories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice story

Sailors are hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Reminds me of the old days. thanks

ManlyDesires69ManlyDesires69almost 2 years ago

When I was in the Marines I fantasized constantly while laying in bed over the many cocks and asses of my barracks buddies. Whenever my best bud Paul grabbed his shower gear I would grab mine as well. I would watch him soap up his body and my cock would instantly harden. One particular day the barracks were practically deserted because of the holidays. While some of the guys headed out Paul and I had stayed back listening to music. His cubicle was across from mine and I laid on my bunk with my hands behind my head and my eyes closed. I was startled when I felt someone sit on my bunk. When I opened my eyes Paul was staring at me. I smiled at him and asked what was up. He then turned more towards me and put his hand on my leg. He gave it a light squeeze and leaned down and kissed me. I reciprocated by grabbing the back of his head as we started french kissing each other. I never knew kissing a guy would be so fucking hot. He then moved his hand from my leg to my cock and squeezed it hard causing me to moan. Without even thinking I reached over and grabbed a hold of his thick cock. He moaned into my mouth causing both of us to kiss each other harder. All of a sudden we heard someone clearing their throat. We were in a Navy/Marine Corps battalion and when we looked up it was the HM1 on duty. "This is fucking hot guys," he said, "But get a fucking room." He then turned and walked away. Paul and I were embarrassed about getting caught but relieved it wasn't by a Marine NCO. We both got up and got dressed then hopped into his car as we headed to a hotel to finish what we started. It ended up being 4 lovely days of non stop fucking and sucking. We only left the room to eat and recharge. We kept up our affair until I got orders for Okinawa. I forgot to mention that Paul was married and his wife was living with family on the west coast while we were stationed in Camp LeJeune. It was the best 6 months of my enlistment.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I'd say it reads close to the truth. There's an old Navy saying: What happens at sea, stays at sea. This refers to sex with buddies. Its the kiss of reality on the hard bone of occasion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous