Saintly Dream Comes True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Denise looked at Stella. "No," she replied, "but she's so cute, isn't she? I'd love to take her home."

"Erm-ok," said Stella. "Suit yourself!"

The two ate their meals. Denise paid the bill. They got up and walked out of McDonald's. Stella cast a glance at the tabby in Denise's arms. Its eyes had a cold lingering stare. She shivered inwardly.

"If you have this dream tonight, just text me," Denise told her as she got into her Nissan.

"Sure," Stella answered, "but don't cuddle much with this cat. No one feels easy for having watery eyes, itchy nose, and sore throat."

Denise shrugged her shoulders. "I bet she isn't the shapeshifter in your dream," she said.

"Yeah," Stella said. "Take care!"

"I wish you the same," Denise said, flashing a smile.

Stella arrived home and went straight to her boudoir. She stripped herself, stretched out abed, and began to reflect on everything Denise had told her. When she pondered on enacting her dream, Lupe's vision came to her mind. She closed her eyes and felt a twitch in her cunt as she imagined that the call girl was eating her out. She moaned and reached down to finger her pussy. After a while, she dozed off.

She entered into a well-furnished spacious room. It was not her boudoir. She looked about her. Nobody was there. She spoke, 'Now, where is Lupe?'

Suddenly, the door opened. She turned around, and saw a grey tabby entering the room. The cat looked familiar and it walked toward Stella, wagging its bushy tail. Its minty green eyes had a mesmerizing effect on her. The door closed automatically behind the animal and Denise's voice echoed into her mind, 'Come on baby! Let's make out.'

Denise appeared out of thin air. She put her hands on Stella's shoulders and transformed herself as the grey girl. She denuded Stella, hurled her on a bed, hovered above her, and kissed her voluptuous body from head to toe.

The girl proceeded to lick her up and took her mouth in a French kiss. Stella closed her eyes submissively. The outlandish lesbian smiled at her and murmured, 'I love you Darling. I'm happy that you are mine, all mine.'

Stella wanted to smile back, but the girl kissed her again. She nuzzled her head into Stella's mega tits and opened her mouth to suck them.

Stella laughed for a tickling sensation on her smooth skin. She opened her eyes and found the tabby instead of the girl. It was licking her nipples swiftly. Soon, they were hardened and her pussy twitched in pleasure. She began to moan.

Stella's moans distracted the cat. It rose and mewed. She could perceive an indignant look in the feline eyes. Almost immediately, it waxed and transformed itself as the grey girl.

The girl pushed Stella's thighs apart and went down to eat her peach. She opened her mouth and there came out the phallic tongue. Stella hissed as it invaded her gaping pussy.

The shapeshifter retracted her tongue and propelled it once again into the welcoming cunt. She kept on repeating the maneuver and her fucking pace developed with each push. Stella shook her head in frenzy. The tongue was hitting her to the hilt. Her inner walls quivered in violent contractions. She screamed...

Her eyes flew open. She blinked, and came to her senses in a moment. The very first idea that sprang to her mind was that she had really screamed. Because, her dream was more dramatic than it was last time. 'Denni was in my dream tonight,' she thought. 'What will she say if I tell her that?'

Stella reached down to touch herself and felt no disgust for the moisture that had seeped out of her pussy. She sat up, ran her fingers through her untidy hair, and looked up at the wall clock. It was three-oh-eight.

Stella resolved to text Denise and she took her cell phone from the nightstand. On the second thought, she put it down and lay back. She rolled on her sides to no avail and spent the rest of the night sleeplessly.

The next morning, she called Denise at seven fifty.

"Hey," Denise answered her. "How was your night, Ella?"

"I had it again," Stella said.

"Oh, I was expecting that. I bet you had a sleepless night then."

"Yeah, and this time you were in the dream."

"Holy cow, I'd love to hear that! Tell me," she said and Stella related her last night's dream.

"Hum-it looks like you were thinking about our chat before dozing off," said Denise.

"Of course, b-but how do you know?"

"That's obvious, baby. I'm still positive that you need to follow my suggestion."

"Ok. Are you going to call Lupe now?"

"That's right. I'll make sure she agrees to meet you tonight."

"Thanks for helping me."

"You're welcome, my friend."

"Oh Denni, you know I'm really sick of this dream!"

"I understand. The solution seems as strange as your problem, but I'm glad you've realized how serious this matter is."

"That's because I trust you."

"Cool. I'll tell you when everything is done. See ya," said Denise ending the call.

Stella followed her example. She waited for Denise's call all day long; therefore, she could not take a nap. Her patience was rewarded at 6 p.m.

"I've got good news for you," Denise told her.

Stella could perceive the excitement in her friend's voice. She grinned and asked, "So Lupe has agreed to come and meet me, right?"

"Yeah, she agreed to meet you but she won't come at your place."

"What do you mean?"

"Um-I went to Baisamé Hotel and got a room booked in the name of Silvia Sade."

Stella frowned. "Silvia Sade? I've never heard of her," she said. "And-why did you book a room in her name?"

"That's because it's your name-a fake name."

"What! You've told them a fake name for booking?"

"Yeah, I didn't want to show your real name and address. People often do that when they go somewhere for one nightstand with call girls or escorts."

Stella raised her eyebrows. It was a clever strategy. Jonathan would never know about her adventure with Lupe. "You're sharper than I've judged you," she said.

"Thanks for the compliment. You must reach there around eight o'clock. They will ask you for nothing except the name and the room number."

"Great! What's the room number?"

"It's 19. Get the key at reception, and wait in the room for her. She will check in shortly afterward."

"Ok."

"Well, don't forget to inform me when you see her. Good luck!"

Stella wanted to thank her but the call was dropped. She sighed, put her cell phone on the nightstand, and went into the TV lounge to watch her favorite show. About an hour before eight, she took out the plum swimsuit with matching skirt and satin heels. She wore them and began to groom herself. There was a hint of bags and blemishes under her eyes. Therefore, she had to put on some extra make-up for the minimizing effect.

Stella got into her car at seven forty-five and headed off to Baisamé Hotel. She reached there in 25 minutes, and entered the lobby. Men and women turned their heads to look at her. She walked past them, smiling inwardly.

The receptionist was a cheeky redhead. She cast a questioning glance at Stella.

"Um-a room was booked here in my name." Stella told her.

"May I know your name and the room number, ma'am?"

"Yes, of course. My name is Silvia Sade. It's Room 19."

"I'll check the entries. Please wait," said the receptionist. Her fingers moved deftly on the keyboard. She pursed her lips and looked up at Stella. "Yes Ma'am," she told her. "It was booked this eve at four thirty-eight."

"Ok. How can I find it?"

"On the second floor, it's the fourth room to the left."

"Thank you," said Stella.

"One moment please, ma'am." said the receptionist. She opened a drawer, fished out the room key, and held it out to her.

Stella smiled at her and took the key. She climbed the stairs, found the door to Room 19, unlocked it, and went inside.

The room was spacious, well lighted, and air-conditioned. She saw her reflection in the wall-mounted mirror; the door closed automatically behind her. She looked around. The floriated drapery matched elegantly with the pink wallpaper and fancy wall lights. There was a king-size bed with two nightstands. A couple of chairs and the TV set with mahogany cabinet stood opposite the bed.

The interior of the room did not fascinate her. She frowned. "It looks like," she spoke, "I've been here already, but when?" The next moment, she got her answer with an astounding realization. She was standing in the very room of her dream!

Instantly, a clicking sound startled her. She turned around. The door was opening smoothly. She asked, "Who's there?"

A slim woman was standing in the doorway. Stella stared at her. The woman stepped inside. She was dressed into a white button-down shirt and grey trousers.

Stella recognized her immediately. "D-Denni," she stuttered.

"I've come here to accompany you," said Denise. She wore no expression. The door closed behind her.

Stella sighed. "Oh Denni," she said, "thank goodness you're here! This room really struck me dumb."

"Oh, really!"

"I can't believe, and you won't either, that this is the very room I had-hey, wait a second! I didn't know you were following me."

"That's right, my love. Cause, I didn't tell you."

Stella smiled. "Um-it's ok," she said. "Are you planning to watch me and Lupe tonight?"

"No. She won't come here."

"What! But you told me..."

"You've heard me, haven't you? It's no use to wait for that filthy call girl! She isn't the right partner for you to enact your dream."

Stella frowned, "Well," she said, "it was you who suggested me to do that."

"No, it wasn't me. It was Denise who told you to follow a worthless scheme."

"What are you talking about?"

"I'm as plain as my words, baby."

"Hey! I think you've lost your wits."

"No, I haven't! Just look at me, Stella." Denise spoke as she took off her glasses and stepped deliberately toward her.

Stella stared at Denise and she exclaimed, "Denni! What's wrong with your eyes?"

Denise smiled. "There is nothing wrong with them," she said. "They are green, naturally."

"Oh, come off it! I know they are grey, and you've put contacts in your eyes to play a prank on me."

Denise laughed. "Do you think so? Very well," she said. "Just turn around and the mirror will show you the reality."

Stella turned around. She stared wide-eyed. There was no reflection of Denise in the mirror. Instead, the grey girl with cropped hair and pointed ears stood behind her. She was smiling maliciously.

Stella turned her head to stare at the green-eyed Denise and she asked, "Who are you?"

Denise raised her right hand and snapped her fingers. Stella gasped as Denise's figure began to distort. Her skin tones changed to grey and she took her real shape right away. "I'm Leona," she said. "Last night, that bat with glasses called me a catgirl. Oh, should I say she had no idea about a felina."

"Felina! W-what's a felina?"

"That's my race. I don't like if somebody calls us catgirls even though there is a hint of feline and human hybridization in our ethnicity."

"I-I don't think anyone has ever heard about you or your race."

"Precisely," Leona answered. "That's because we live in an underland of feline shapeshifters, the Pumaland. There are hundreds of felinas, roaming around on earth. They are disguised as cats."

Stella raised her eyebrows. 'So, I've been dreaming about a felina for six nights,' she deduced.

"We're fond of exploring the nature," Leona added. "I came here to explore it and the world too. So much has changed in 68 years."

"68 YEARS," Stella exclaimed, "but you look hardly older than 20!"

Leona laughed. "Felinas have a life span longer than that of humans," she explained. "We come of age at 56."

The two stood silent, staring at each other until Stella asked her, "I saw that you were disguised as Denise but the mirror exposed your real self."

"Yes."

"Was it a magic or something?"

"A felina can take any shape and speak into the voice of somebody else. In addition, she can control minds and go invisible at her own will. However, she can't hide herself from a mirror."

"I see. That's why I could see you only in the mirror last eve. You were invisible!"

"You're right."

"So, what were you doing in my room then?"

"I came there to see you."

"Why?"

"Because I'm a lesbian and-I love you."

"What?"

"It's true Stella. I've been coming at your place since a month, just to look at you."

"Since a month! B-but you know I have a boyfriend."

"I don't care if you have a boyfriend."

"I care for him!"

"Yeah I know, but remember how Denise had told you about your bisexuality. Then, you believed in her suggestion and agreed to come here for stopping the dream that has been disturbing you every night!"

Stella was speechless. "Good gracious! You know everything," she blurted out.

"YOU got it."

"That's impossible-I mean, just two of us, me and Denni, knew all about this dream and its connection with my sexuality!"

"You may think so, but actually I was around when you and your friend had a chat at McDonald's."

"What do you mean?"

"Yesterday," Leona said, "I was in your room when you were telling her about the dream. Of course, you couldn't see or feel me because I was invisible. It was indeed a fascinating thing to know that you had been dreaming about me for five nights. In fact, I wanted your consent to accept me as a lover. However, I never tried to control your mind and had to wait for the right moment to tell you all about me. I stayed with you all day long. You took a nap and I sat on the bed, beside you. The natural beauty, which you possess, always enthralls me. I kept looking at you until you got up. When you saw me in the mirror and turned around in amazement, I decided to take the shape of a tabby. Therefore, I went to the door and opened it while you picked up the cell phone. I got out, walked over to the carport, turned into the cat and jumped up to sit on the hood of your car."

"Why did you take the shape of a tabby?"

"I wanted to know if you were going to talk more about the dream with your friend, but my real shape could scare you off. When you came out, I leaped down and made myself invisible. As you opened the car door, I jumped and settled myself on the seat beside yours. That's how I reached at McDonald's. My hunch was right! You went there to discuss your dream with Denise."

"Yes, I was sick of this dream. Denni made me sure that I can stop it if I go to bed with some wild and cunning female lover."

"She recommended you a useless course of action," said Leona. "I didn't like the idea of hiring a call girl, but the consequences of sleep deprivation were too serious for me to ignore. Hence, I decided to go with her and appeared as the tabby. I made an eye contact with her and she was mesmerized immediately. She perceived my telepathic command as her own idea to take me home."

'That's why,' reflected Stella, 'Denni could neither blink nor give a start for Leona's jump at her.'

"Little did she know," Leona went on, "that I was controlling her mind. She babbled about the interpretation of your dream to her dear PET. Like her, I wanted to save your mental health. Therefore, I waited until you called her this morning. She told me about your last night's dream and I knew that the place for enacting the dream must not be your bedroom."

"So, she told you that the room in my dream was other than my boudoir."

"Yes. She followed my command to keep herself from calling Lupe, and took me with her to look for some hotel room."

"And she got this room booked some hours ago."

"Exactly," said Leona. "She had to cruise around the city because she couldn't get any room in six hotels."

"Goodness," Stella exclaimed, "she had been under your control all day long!"

"Until, we returned to her home in 30 minutes. I had to take her shape before meeting you here. Therefore, I put her under a spell."

"What spell?"

Leona smiled. "The slumbero spell," she answered. "Your friend will be sleeping in her bedroom for 15 hours."

"15 hours! But that's too much."

"Don't worry, darling. When the spell will wear off, she won't remember about your dream or Lupe."

'If Leona made Denni sleep under a spell,' thought Stella, 'she might have done that before six o'clock. How is it possible for Denni to make a call then?'

Leona noticed that a deep furrow had appeared on Stella's forehead. She asked her, "What's troubling you, my love?"

"I received Denni's call at six this eve and no one, by all means, can make a call after dozing off."

Leona laughed. "It was me who made this call and spoke with you in Denise's voice," she said.

"Oh, yes. It sounds reasonable. I've seen you speaking in her voice, but tell me one thing."

"Sure."

"You've been coming to my home since a month. It was very easy for you to have sex with me in my boudoir, and you could do that before I had this dream. May I know why you refrained yourself from making advances at me?"

"Like I said already," Leona answered, "I wanted your consent to accept me as a lover. Perhaps, no one has ever told you that a natural beauty must not be exploited. I worship you because I love you. That's why I'll never control your mind to make out with you. It's very hard to force one for sex whom you love sincerely."

Stella raised her eyebrows. She thought over Leona's answer for a while and then, she spoke. "That's really impressive, Leona. I believe you, and in your love for me. You are the very person in my dream. I can't break up with Jonathan, but I have no question on your privilege to be my partner. Come and take me! I'm yours."

Leona beamed at her. She walked closer to Stella, took her waist, and asked, "Is it just for tonight?"

Stella raised her arms to hug Leona around her shoulders, "No," she said, "but for the whole life."

"How may I thank you for this favor?"

"You know very well how to thank me."

"Yes," said Leona and she took Stella's lips. Her kiss was soft and warm. Stella closed her eyes, savoring the feeling of Leona's mouth on her own.

The two did not break their kiss. It grew demanding and passionate. Stella felt that Leona was sucking her lips, and she moaned.

Soon, they locked their mouths in a French kiss. Leona's hands roamed over her back. She reached up to unknot the halter tie. After kissing her cheeks and licking her neck, she removed the straps of her top and pulled the bra cups down. She kissed her lips again, and began to play with her exposed melons. Stella smiled languidly; Leona's teasing manipulation of her tits was pleasing indeed.

"Hum-just look at them," said Leona as she ogled at Stella's tits. "They are so big and beautiful. Do you want me to suck them?"

"Yesss..."

"Of course I will. Cause, I can't resist myself," she said, grabbing Stella's tits into the deep cleavage. Then, she slipped her tongue out and licked her there, and ran it across them from nipple to nipple.

Stella bit her lip. She tilted her head back. Leona's tongue flicked on her nipples and they stood out as a pair of pink protrusions.

Without further ado, Leona took a mouthful of her left tit. She pressed her lips together and released the nipple. Then, she went after the right tit and held the nipple in suction until it slipped out of her mouth.

Stella grabbed her lover's head. "Yes, yes, like that Leona," she cooed. "Suck my tits. Pull them for me, yesss..."

'Of course my love,' thought Leona. 'I'd love to do this for ages.' She hanged around the juicy tits to suck, to bite, and to pull them.

Stella's face flushed. "Mmm..." she moaned. Leona's ardent mouth and hands were setting her ablaze.

Leona held her melons and pressed them to bring her nipples closer. Then, she went on with licking and sucking the puffy pair.

Stella sighed as Leona released and retook her nipples. 'She wants them bad. I love the way she's sucking and touching my tits,' she reflected.