Saintly Dream Comes True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leona, however, resolved to go down on her. She looked at Stella and said, "I want to taste your pussy, and I'm sure it's already lubed for me."

"Yes it is."

Leona smiled. She knelt down and her arms clasped around Stella's thighs.

Stella laughed as she felt a pressure at her crotch. She looked down. Leona's face was buried into her skirt. "Hey, you can't taste my pussy like that," she said.

Leona looked up. "Ooh la la," she said, "I can smell it."

"What?"

"Just kidding! Take your suit off, my love," said Leona. She fumbled with the buttons of Stella's skirt. Meanwhile, Stella pushed the swimsuit down her middle.

The silk material fell in a mess at Stella's feet. One of the two nightstands was at her left. Hence, Leona touched her thigh and said, "Raise your leg, baby."

Stella did as Leona had told her to do. While putting her foot on the nightstand, she reclined against the wall to brace herself.

Leona's eyes fell on her bald pussy. "Wow," she spoke out, "what a sight! Your pussy looks so fresh, so clean, and so SMOOTH." She raised her hand and Stella hissed for a light touch between her thighs.

"Of course," Leona went on. "It's sensitive and", she darted her tongue out and ran it into Stella's pussy, "hum-very tasty."

Stella sighed, and she closed her eyes. Leona had kissed her snatch. It was wet and odorous.

Leona glued her mouth to Stella's womanhood and she sucked her nectar. Then, her head bobbed as she proceeded to lick her in urgency.

Stella moaned. She began to pinch her own nipples. Leona's mouth and tongue were shaking her.

Leona roamed her left hand over Stella's midriff and she clawed at her right tit. "Ouch! That hurts," Stella complained.

Leona ignored her. She squeezed her tit for a while, and moved her hand down. After stretching Stella's pussy, she drove her tongue out. It went easy into the vulnerable cunt. She heard a faint gasp, and resumed using her tongue to fuck the blonde hottie.

Stella laughed and her chest heaved. Jonathan was a good cunnilinguist, but he never fucked her like that. It occurred to her that Leona was moving her head back and forth. 'You're so good. Oh how I want you to fuck me with your tongue forever,' she wished.

Leona licked her cunt. Then, she flicked her tongue to circumscribe the engorged clit. In order to suck it, she clamped her lips on Stella's hood.

Stella squealed as she felt a tickling touch on her clit. Her stomach muscles began to contract.

Leona proceeded to kiss and suck the pink morsel with clamorous smack. Stella chanted in delight, "Ooh... yes... yes... yes... right there baby... right there... aah... right there... mmm..."

'I guess she's going to reach her peak,' Leona deduced, 'and she must not cum until I fuck her with my shaft.' Hence, she released her clit. After that, she proceeded to lick up her stomach and grabbed her melons to suck them. They kissed each other passionately. Stella took her lips, savoring her own taste on them.

Leona asked, "Do you love the flavor, baby?"

"Yes. It's so wonderful," said Stella.

"Oh yeah, I love it too."

"Really! I just thought you wanted some break."

Leona smiled. "So," she said, "we aren't satisfied, are we?"

"No."

"Ok. Turn around," Leona told her.

Stella turned around. Leona raised her hands, and she gave her a jolt. Consequently, Stella pitched forward on the bed. She turned her head and scowled at Leona. "Hey," she spoke out, "what was that for?"

"I'm sorry, darling," Leona apologized as she joined her abed. "I didn't mean to harass you."

"I don't like such pranks! OKAY?"

"Ok. I'll keep this in mind," Leona assured her. 'Actually, I'm enacting your dream,' she thought before lying herself atop Stella.

"Ah," Stella groaned.

"Baby! What happened?"

"I feel something hard at my ass."

Leona pursed her lips. It was the bulge in her trousers. "Um-never mind," she said. "Let's make out, shall we?"

Stella closed her eyes for a peck on her cheek. Leona showered her back with a trail of kisses and she touched her fleshy bottom, squeezing it. "Wow! Your ass-cheeks are so big and soft," she said.

"Ouch! That was sharp," Stella exclaimed as she received a spank.

"I know how to relieve this pain," said Leona. She kissed her rump on the spot where it was spanked.

Stella laughed. "Yes," she said. "I can feel that."

Leona said nothing because she was licking her ass crack. Then, she pushed her ass-cheeks apart. Her tongue snaked along their insides. Stella moaned as she got her asshole licked and lubed.

After enjoying the taste of Stella's asshole, Leona rolled her over. She pushed her legs open, knelt between them, and lay face down to kiss her lips.

Their kiss grew passionate until Leona decided to go for Stella's tits. She grabbed them to lick her cleavage and suck her nipples.

Stella smiled dreamily. Leona went on with kissing her midriff, legs, and feet. Then, she crawled forward to lick her thighs and planted a kiss on her pussy. 'Mmm... I love her smell', she thought, 'and I must eat her now.'

Stella moaned for a very pleasurable sensation. Leona's mouth and nose had sunk into her dripping pussy. Soon, she felt that Leona was lapping her pussy lips feverishly.

Leona went down to lick her vaganus and came up to suck her juice. Her tongue flicked on Stella's clit and she began to suck it.

Stella's cunt walls quivered. She reached down to grab Leona's head and held it against her crotch.

Leona knew that Stella did not want her to stop. On the contrary, she ate her cunt for a while, and rose up with a smirk on her lips. She unzipped her trousers. "Watch this, my love. You won't be disappointed," she said, taking out a pink shaft.

Stella gasped as her eyes fell on the thing. It was big, curved, and venous.

Leona grinned at her. "You love it," she asked, "don't you?"

"That's weird! I mean, you can't have a cock."

"Yes, you're right. Cause, this isn't a cock. It's my CLIT."

"What? That's your clit! But how can a..."

"I'm a felina. RIGHT," Leona cut her off. "I can retract my claws when I'm a cat or my clit may stand out if I smell and taste a pussy."

Stella pursed her lips. 'So, it was her clit that pressed into my ass,' she deduced.

Leona held her thighs apart and she hovered above her, positioning herself between them. "Do you know," she asked, "what was the cock-like tongue in your dream?"

"I'm too amazed to think of an answer," said Stella. She hissed as Leona's glans touched with her pussy hole.

"Well, I can't change my tongue into a cock," said Leona. "Hence, it has to be my clit and I'm gonna use it to fuck you for real." Almost immediately, she pushed her shaft into Stella's cunt. It went slow and easy for the first entry.

Stella opened her mouth but she could not utter a sound. The friction on her G-spot was extremely pleasant.

Leona went down to her hilt. She kept her shaft lodged awhile in her cunt. Then, she pulled it out before making another insertion.

Stella bit her lip. She reached up to hug Leona and they kissed each other.

Leona went on with fucking her. She moved her hips with perfect timing. Her gentle maneuver developed gradually into a series of shoves.

Stella began to moan. The desire was soaring up her spine.

Leona let her lips go. She raised her torso to heave into Stella's cunt.

Stella yelped. Waves of extreme pleasure were seizing her. She shook her head in complete abandon.

Leona's pussy was twitching violently as she continued to pound into Stella. The lust rose within her, filling her vitals to the brim.

All the sensation centered within Stella's pussy. She clutched at the bed sheet. The cunt juice flowed through her walls. She moved her hips, meeting up with Leona's shoves.

The last push was the mightiest of all. Stella shrieked and Leona groaned. They came together right away.

The climax drained most of their vitality. Leona's clit shrank back into her pussy and she managed to snuggle up with Stella.

None of the two spoke for some time. Stella lay on her back. She had laced her hands under her head. Meanwhile, Leona fondled her tits. She noticed that Stella was blinking at the ceiling. "I guess, you're thinking over something," she said.

"Yes. I feel a connection between this room and my dream."

"Really! How come they are connected?"

Stella looked at her and replied, "Denni never believed in the existence of a felina, and she suggested me to divert the prospect of having sex with some mysterious female lover. You told me to come here because you wanted to enact the dream at a place other than my boudoir. I think, both of you were pretty sure about this room."

"No, we just got it booked. Why do you say so?"

"I say this because-it's the very room of my dream!"

Leona sat up. She stared at Stella and reflected at her words. Then, she understood everything. "So-that's what you wanted to tell me when I got here," she said.

"Yes," Stella affirmed as she followed Leona's example, "but then I thought Denni-or you had no idea about the room."

"Correct! We had no idea that you already dreamed of this room."

"But, that's impossible!"

"Impossible? Oh baby, you shouldn't forget," said Leona, "that Denise had to cruise around the city looking for a vacant hotel room. She was under my control all day long. Obviously, she knew nothing."

"Do you want to say that the booking of this room wasn't planned? Was it a coincidence?"

"We weren't after a room akin to the one in your dream, but I agree that it was a plain coincidence."

Stella shrugged her shoulders. "That's incredible," she said. "I never believed in dreams or unconscious but that was before I met you."

Leona took Stella's hand in her own. "Darling, I must tell you one thing," she said. "All three of us had different beliefs and desires, but actually we were led by fate to follow a common purpose. Consequently, your dream came true."

"Yes," said Stella, "and I hope it will never disturb me again."

"As long as I'm sure, it won't," said Leona. She moved her hand and ran it over her crotch. The wet spot on her trousers was gone instantly."

"You're brilliant," said Stella cheerfully.

"I want to give you a more brilliant thing," said Leona. She fished out a lustrous ornament from under her shirt. It was the green pendant, carved as a cat's head.

Stella looked at it in fascination. "It's beautiful," she said.

"I'm presenting you this locket as a token of our love. It will keep us united even though we go far away from each other."

Stella took the pendant. "Yeah," she said, "because it's a gift."

"Sure. It's a gift, but there's some magic."

"What magic?"

"If you need me anytime, just put it on your lips and call me thrice. I'll come over to you right away."

"Wow! I love this idea."

"Remember, my love. Our adventures don't end here tonight," said Leona.

"Yes, they never will."

The two smiled at each other and their lips met in a passionate kiss.