All Comments on 'Saints and Heathens'

by Iread2relax

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Oh this was good! :) I'm going to re-read it again! :) Poor Clay wanted this woman so badly! While I was reading it, i thought of Kerry Washington and the pastor from GCB! :)

CAColemanCAColemanalmost 12 years ago

A wonderful story and I enjoyed it very much..5 stars!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
*****

Five.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amazing.....

from beginning to end, this was a beautiful story. keep the good work up. loved it :).

StaggeredHeartsStaggeredHeartsalmost 12 years ago
I love

This story it was different and like that. Such great writing!!!

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127almost 12 years ago
Tears in my eyes

Had to an early appt. but I had to finish so I went from my laptop to my phone. I had tears in my eyes at the end of this story. Simply beautiful, Simply worth reading again and again. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Awesome story!

I loved how you let the characters develop as real people with real needs. It was one of the best stories I've read here in a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
By Far My Favorite!

I have read every single one of your stories and this one is by far my favorite! Five stars really doesn't do this story justice. You expertly crafted a story line and allowed us to really get to know the characters. I felt the love radiating from Clay and Mysha and could tell there is no greater love! Job well done!!

CoCoNiy101CoCoNiy101almost 12 years ago
Looove

Great! Really loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good read

This was such a wonderful find this morning. Overall the story was a very good one; but, with a few minor errors here and there, though nothing too distracting.

I loved the plot and character development. It shows that you put a lot of time and thought into this story, bravo for you.

I was glad to finally read a story with a bw with a brain, who wasn't just there to jump into bed with a guy who whispered a few sweet words to her.

Keep writing these types of stories, some of us actually prefer a slow burn as opposed to an immediate raging inferno.

Cheers - KK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
eexcellent

Very nice story. I hope to see more from you.

partial2passionpartial2passionalmost 12 years ago
Fantastic...

This story was so sweet, it really pulled me in. Great job.

2275jr2275jralmost 12 years ago
An awesome story five is not enuogh for this story

love the story brilliant writing . then why an i so surprie as the others i have read are fantastic as well . you get better and better. keep on writing love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
The search is over

This is such a feel good story it should have been under the romance category. Race did not matter here it was two people overcoming ill-perceived barriers and growing into their love. I love the fact you showed the minister as a mere man with the same wants and desires and shortcomings as the rest of us. Even though the flesh was willing for the most part they maintained their commitment to not engage in sex until marriage. Yes, I do remember there was some oral and finger action. I was happy that you addressed this issue from the outset. He is a man of the cloth and staying at her home with her would cause them both a level of regret later. I like you showed how even with the best of intentions that everyone at anytime is subject to desire. Anytime you play with fire someone if not both gets burned.

Decadentcaramel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow !

This was truly lovely. Thank you. I hope you write a lot more !

donaldedonaldealmost 12 years ago
some of your best work

This is you best story for far on Lit. Very well written

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
HOW TO TELL ONE FROM THE OTHER

the nounal names leave no clue, TK U MLJ LV N V

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I enjoyed your story...you kept it real..I know women like Mother Thomas and Mother Black...

honeybreehoneybreealmost 12 years ago
a million thumbs up

It has been awhile since I added a story into my favorite so glad to include this one. Who knew, that this time good guys doesn't finish last ;p

bredrebredrealmost 12 years ago
Dumbfounded :)

I absolutely love this story, thank you for sharing the other aspect of loving someone. Do not get me wrong I love sex in a story but I also love the spiritual side of love as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good story!

Wow! Mother Thomas and Mother Black sure needed some lessons in how to be decent, caring, people. They were just mean and nasty and actually seemed to enjoy berating her character - glad to see them redeem themselves in the end. I'm not religious and don't believe in God/gods, etc., and I liked, as one commenter wrote, that you "kept it real" in terms of the physical and emotional aspects of the desire a man has for a woman he cares about, even if he is a "man of the cloth." I look forward to reading more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wonderful Story

I cry reading this story

Janez9Janez9almost 12 years ago
Great Story!!!

Omg this was a great story!!! Love it!!!

Tierra22Tierra22almost 12 years ago
Loved it

This story was great. A pastor and an everyday chick that was awesome loved it so much. I hope u will continue to write.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
You packed a lot into that story. Anyone "raised" in the chuuch will really appreciate it.

I really enjoyed the story. It was humorous and insightful if you know Baptist

churches you know those church ladies can be formidable, and anyone attractive

and young and not dressed like a nun is a heathen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wonderful

best story I have ever read. well written. keeps you wanting more!!!!!!!!!!!

William smythWilliam smythover 11 years ago
It's not often

that one finds a story like this on Literotica and that is a shame.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
honestly

have to admit that was a cool read. not mad at it at all. good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Amazing

Just wanted to say how amazing it is to see a story like this on literotica. I wish there were more beautiful stories like this! Thank you!

fluerfluerover 10 years ago

Sweet story. Very original.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

Very beautiful story.

FrozenSunFrozenSunalmost 10 years ago
Lovely just lovely!

This is my new and forever favorite story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Perceptions are very curious things. How others view things as apposed to how things are can really be harmful when shared like gossip. It's nice to see how Clay didn't allow other's comments stop him from pursuing Mysha.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIread2relax@Iread2relax
3/19/2020 Life is what happens to you while you are living. COVID19---- Thus times are making me realize that we won't be here long. Today, many people have been dealt horrible blows, but life goes on and the world keeps turning. 200 stories, I have written 200 stories. ...

SIMILAR Stories