Saints and Heathens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers

Mysha's cunt gripped his hard steel rod rapaciously. She felt so tight and hugged him snuggly. He was overly excited and wanted to fuck her hard. But this was his wife and he'd make sure he took care of her first.

"Baby, please." Mysha begged as she began to move. Unable to hold out any longer, Clay succumbed and began to make love to her. He entered and withdrew at a steady pace and she reciprocated in kind. Before long, they were both climaxing and crying into each other's arms.

"Hey, are you ok. I wasn't too rough?" Clay queried. He knew he'd almost lost control at the end and may have been a bit rough.

"Clay, wow!" Mysha whispered. "You were.... It was perfect." She replied wrapping her arms around him and snuggling into his embrace.

Then they drifted off to sleep. Clay held Mysha close marveling in her beauty.

He next morning Clay woke to kisses being spread across his torso. He started to reached for his wife when he realized he'd been restrained.

"Uh uh, today I'm in charge," Mysha told her husband. "This morning, I make love to my husband."

She kissed his neck, chest, stomach. She licked his navel, dipping her tongue in and out. Finally she made it to his cock, where she spent hours pleasuring him with her mouth and tongue.

Before long, Clay found himself about to erupt deep inside his wife's wicked mouth, then she stopped.

She then straddled his body and slammed her burning cunt onto his cock. Mysha then rode him fiercely, causing him to scream as he erupted deep inside his wife.

As she came, she fell forward. Quickly releasing the ties, she shuddered as her husband held her tightly while he declared his love for her.

Next they showered together and prepared to go on their honeymoon.

Honeymooning in Hawaii was a dream. They spent two weeks there, with very little time touring the island, however. Clay returned home all nice and tan. Mysha was simply radiant. Everyone could see how deeply they loved each other.

Mysha had most of her furniture placed in storage, so she spent the first couple of weeks settling in to Clay's home.

On Sunday, the newlyweds returned to church and were happily embraced by the entire congregation.

Before the start of service, Clay pulled his sexy young wife into his office. He could tell the enthusiasm of the members was starting to overwhelm her.

"Hey, are you alright?" Clay asked his wife as he looked deeply in her eyes.

Mysha, fighting back tears because of all of the emotions swirling inside of her, "Baby, they accept... I mean, I know the people here are kind, but Clay they really accept me." She explained weeping softly as her husband held her in a secure embrace.

There was a short knock on the door. Deacon Jones reminded the young pastor of the time.

They then walked back into the sanctuary. Mother Williams quickly grabbed on the Mysha and lead her to the head seat on the Mother Board. As the Pastor's wife, she was now First Lady in the church.

Mysha sat with the elderly ladies and watched as her husband began to deliver his message. She reflected over her life up until now and knew she was truly blessed. She had a husband that adored her, a best friend that stood by her and a new church family.

Laughing deep inside, Mysha Arianna Knicks Richards realized that even a heathen could find happiness. Sometimes, she could find it with the perfect saint.

Clay glanced over at his beautiful wife and thanked God again for creating this amazing creature for him.

Four years later, Clay Michael Richards, Jr. raced through his mom's kitchen with his new Labrador puppy, Hershey, leaving a trail of muddy foot prints all across her neatly mopped floor.

"CJ, if you and that dog have tracked up my floor again, I promise." Mysha reprimanded her rambunctious three year old son. Clay Junior was beautiful. He was the perfect combination of both she and her husband.

"But Momma, Daddy said I could get some juice." CJ explained smiling just like his daddy, grey eyes twinkling.

Waddling into the kitchen, carrying the newest members of the Richards' clan, Mysha observed the mess her son had made.

Clay walked in and smiled when he saw his wife scowling. The sight of Mysha swollen with his children filled him with joy. When she was pregnant with CJ, he spoiled and pampered her. This pregnancy was no different.

Clay soon walked in. He walked over and kissed is scowling wife as he caressed her growing abdomen.

"I'm sorry baby. They were helping me with yard work and got a little muddy. We'll clean this up, right CJ." Clay stated.

"Yea, Daddy. Momma we'll clean." CJ agreed turning to shoo his best friend back outdoors. "Come on, Hershey. You got to go outside. Daddy and I have to clean." The puppy playfully yelped as he followed his young master out of the door. Watching her son's antics made her smile as she embraced her husband a little bit tighter.

"Baby, go rest. You don't need to worry about this." Clay reassured her kissing her soundly.

"Yeah, Mommy. Go take care of my sisters." CJ chimed in.

CJ had already retrieved the mop sponge and cleaner to help his daddy clean.

Mysha watched her two men work and smiled. She was blessed.

Britnee and Bria, you two little girls are so lucky. Your Daddy and big brother will take such good care of you. Mysha told her unborn daughters. She couldn't wait for them to make their appearance.

*

Thank you, everyone, for reading this story. Please remember to vote and comment. I really want to know what you think. Your suggestions help me become a better writer and I really appreciate it.

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers