All Comments on 'Salamanca Conquest'

by legerdemer

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
xxClarexxxxClarexxalmost 9 years ago
This is great

You're a really good writer. I Normally prefer longer stories, but it did everything right - hot sex, asshole dude, etc. I really hope you keep writing and posting here, and please a longer story and more noncon would be awesome! Thank you for sharing. Good luck in the competition.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Could there be more?

Hopefully, there will be more chapters to this story. I enjoyed this chapter so much, but would like to read more about Dana and Genadi. He was so gentle with aftercare.

stlgoddessfreyastlgoddessfreyaalmost 9 years ago
Great Use of Menace To Build Excitement

I thought this one got off to a somewhat slow start, but I got into the way that Genedi's attentions went from being something normal that was open to interpretation to more thoroughly shaded with menace and sexual intent as the story progressed. I liked the use of the academic conference setting as a backdrop to why Dana couldn't just tell him off and had to keep coming in contact with him. Good use of the Nude Day theme, definitely above and beyond naked = sex. My favorite part was how you tied the setting back in towards the end.

AlwaysHungryAlwaysHungryalmost 9 years ago
Not non-con for long

When prudence, propriety and personal preference are swept aside by an irresistible torrent of lust, one can't help but be aroused. Elegantly and compellingly written. Best of luck with the contest.

CyranoJCyranoJalmost 9 years ago
Very hot.

The quality of the writing and the eroticism of the sex -- both excellent.Really enjoyed it.

visioneervisioneeralmost 9 years ago

A beautifully crafted story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I love non-con stories where you can feel their helplessness, their unwilling arousal.. mm. thank you

OliviaMOliviaMalmost 8 years ago

This was really well written! As much as I hated the guy in this (I was rooting for her to fuck Fernando in front of him, rather than vice versa!) it was so well put together that I enjoyed it regardless. Wonderful descriptions.

OliviaMOliviaMalmost 8 years ago

And oh dear, my last comment had spoilers. eeeek.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous