Salamanca Conquest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here's my e-mail as well. I'd love to get together!" Since we had nothing to write on, I had him write his number and e-mail address on my hand with his pen and wrote my e-mail address on his hand in return, laughing the entire time, then got into the cab.

Running up behind him, Genadi slid into the cab beside me.

"Wait, I'll go back with you." To the cabbie he said, "I'm going to the same hotel, is it OK? Do you mind one more?"

The cabbie shrugged his acceptance, clearly not comfortable speaking much English. I felt trapped.

Neither of us said anything, and I looked out of my side window, anywhere but at him. I was keyed up, on edge.

"Is Fernando a longtime friend?" he eventually asked.

"No, I just met him a few days ago, at this meeting," I admitted. "He's a very nice guy. Smart, too. He did a really good job on his presentation--he's about to defend his dissertation."

"Back at the club, you acted as if you had known him a long time. So you don't have a blanket policy against intimate encounters with near strangers."

"What is your point, Genadi?"

"It's just that you've been avoiding me the entire meeting, as nice as I've tried to be to you. I was wondering why."

"I don't have to explain myself to you."

"I'm sorry, you seemed to like my attention. Your body certainly did."

"Seriously, Genadi?" It was a stupid thing to say, but I was much too tired to think of anything better.

I was relieved to see the cab had just pulled in front of the hotel. "We need to pay. I have it."

"No, no, let me."

He paid the cabdriver and we got out of the cab. As I started to walk away to the hotel entrance, Genadi took my arm and held me in place.

"Dana, why are you pulling away from me? You've been flirting with me, playing hard to get, the whole time we've been here. And after all that you act like a bitch in heat with Fernando!"

"Excuse me? I have certainly not been flirting with you, Genadi! I've been trying to be polite. Let go... I don't want to... not with . . ."

"Don't want to what? Don't want to play with a man, instead of a boy?" he scoffed.

"He's hardly a boy! He's nearly got his Ph.D., for god's sake."

We had been standing in the middle of a walkway surrounding the hotel, close to the dense hedges surrounding the buildings, and now he pulled me closer to him. His touch was insistent, heated. I tried to pull my arm from him.

"Do not pull away, not now that I know how much of a flirt you really are. How much you want to screw."

"Genadi, please..."

It was past three in the morning. Aside from the occasional window leaking out slivers of light between drawn curtains, the whole place was dark and shuttered, no foot or car traffic anywhere. The hotel was on a private road, a tourist resort priding itself on its privacy, but it was too private for me. I looked around, trying to decide what to do—to scream and cause a scene? To try to outrun him? To give in?

He didn't give me time to decide. He pulled me against him, smashed his lips into mine, and forced his tongue into my mouth, diving in deep to seek out my tongue. He held me tightly -- he was much stronger than I had given him credit for -- his hands pressing up and down my sides between my shoulders and my waist, finally pulling my neck up to his mouth, kissing me with enough suction to leave a mark. I felt sparks wherever our skin touched. My body was betraying me. I felt an urgent, sweaty need and had trouble distinguishing my own building heat from his.

"You've been making me crazy, Dana. Fernando is a boy compared to me. You need something different, something else, a man to show you..."

"Show me what? I don't want you to show me anything! Let me go! Let me go now!"

He held on to one wrist, letting me back up a step. Strangely enough, I didn't run, didn't try to pull farther away from him. His eyes, intent, were boring into my own.

"I want to get to know you," he said. "I appreciate you, your intelligence, your humor. But I also appreciate your body. What's wrong with that? Tell me—why does Fernando attract you so much?"

I wondered the same thing, comparing them to each other. Not so different in height, Fernando was somewhat taller, thinner, sleeker, more of a biker's body, while Genadi was more solidly built, with broader shoulders, a wrestler's physique. Genadi's pale skin was covered in a sprinkling of softly curling dark hair on his arms and at the neckline bared by the shirt he wore. He was a good-looking man in his own right, although his face was now strained with barely controlled frustration and anger, his jaw muscles twitching, the vein in his neck pulsing.

His thumb swept back and forth over the pulse point in my wrist, and I realized once more that, whereas I was angry before, he was arousing me now. I didn't want that, I didn't want to give in to him. I didn't think I wanted to give in to him.

"I bet you are wet for me now ... like you were earlier, at dinner."

"Let's say that's true; how do you know I'm not wet for Fernando?" I spat out, ignoring the truthfulness of his words.

He worked his jaw.

"Don't play with fire! You've got me completely heated up, Dana. I want to show you how a man makes love to a woman, and you're welcome to compare that to how a boy does it later."

He pulled me close in to his chest and pressed his mouth on mine again, taking my lips urgently, his tongue invading my mouth, probing deep and hot. I wanted not to respond. I wanted to bite down on his tongue. I tried to pull away, moaning my protest at his invasion. His heat seared and everywhere he touched me flared in sexual need. My body wanted him while my thoughts were repulsed by his advance. With one hand holding my wrist, his other reached around behind me, slowly smoothing the material of my dress against my ass. Tugging sharply, he pulled me into his hips. He ground me against his pelvis, his shaft hard and long in his jeans.

"Genadi..."

"Feel me, Dana. I know you'll want a taste of me. Let me take you."

I couldn't help shuddering, feeling the bulging need of him pressing into my stomach.

He pushed my dress up my thighs and ran his fingers along the skin above my stockings, up to the crotch of my panties, sending tingles to the folds beneath. His light touches teased and my pussy responded instinctively, against my every conscious wish. His hands with their long and elegantly tapered fingers settled in the dip of my waist, and with quick, deft movements, he pushed the wet panties down along my thighs as far as the fabric would go.

He grabbed a fistful of my hair and tilted my chin up, holding me in place. I gasped, but didn't scream. Why did I not try to escape and run? He held me there, backing off just enough so that he could pull down the zipper of his jeans with his other hand. Shivers went up my spine as I felt his tongue probing deeply in my mouth, moving inexorably against my teeth, my tongue, sending spikes of pleasure and shame into my very core.

"I will have you, I will have you, and I can promise you that you will like it!"

He guided his cock into the slippery valley between my legs, sliding back and forth without entering me, only teasing, stopping occasionally and resting the swollen head of his penis at the sloppy dripping entrance of my cunt. With a last effort to resist, I tried to buck my hips backwards, away from his cock. He moved his hands to my waist and I felt his hip bones grind against me, rubbing his cock higher and deeper in the cleft between my thighs.

"Take me in, Dana! Soon you're going to be screaming with pleasure, as you're fighting it."

When he tightened his fist in my hair again, my scalp screamed with thousands of little pinpricks. My cunt was feeling delicious pressure, shamelessly pushing forward, gripping his shaft harder as if in a tight sheath. He backed up a bit and then pushed himself into me, smoothly entering me as deep as he could go. I was so sopping wet that there was no question of discomfort. There was only pleasure and need spreading through me, radiating outwards from my cunt to my gut, my chest, my neck. I heard myself gasp, a gasp of surprise and pleasure and fulfillment, my cunt full of his slick, thick, meaty rod.

"Genadi, please, I beg you!"

"You beg me to do what? You want more? Funny, that's what I want too! To penetrate you completely, to make you feel as if my cock will impale you and come out of your throat!"

"Nooooooo! God, no! Please, leave me alone!" Yet in truth, I no longer wanted that, as much and as convincingly as I said it.

"Dana!"

He buried his cock deeper in me, stretching me, rubbing insistently over the rough patch in my channel. He reached my cervix repeatedly and sent me into the uncontrollable spasms and quivers of a climax, my neck stretched backwards, chin up, scalp aching. He buried his head between my chin and shoulder and I couldn't help but bend my head toward his silky soft curls. His mouth was against my neck, grazing it with his teeth, sending both pain and pleasure upwards and downwards.

He had let go of my waist and held me only by my hair and with his cock, but now he pulled down the zipper of the dress and roughly freed my breasts from my bra, the nipples swollen and throbbing painfully. He bent his head, taking one of the nipples into his mouth, rolling it between his lips, biting down on it, sucking the nipple and the areola, pulling insistently. As he backed off the first nipple, he ran his tongue down into the deep cleft between my breasts and up to the other nipple, giving it the same care as the first one.

While laving my nipples, he thrust into me with long, smooth movements, sinking his cock ever deeper. As his head was bent to my breasts, I managed enough energy to look around. I was hardly able to keep my eyes open, my lids heavy with lust. I let my head loll back, feeling myself liquefying into the sloppy viscous fluids bathing his cock, smearing the inside of my legs. My hips and pelvis ground into his, ignoring my own sense of shame, all reluctance on my part evaporated into sheer wantonness.

He pulled out of me briefly and stepped behind me, kissing my neck and pushing my dress down off my shoulders to my waist. I was now fully exposed to the hotel walkway. My breasts filled his hands as he cupped his palms underneath, lifting them and pinching each nipple between his fingers. Between his lips and teeth concentrating on my neck and his hands concentrating on my breasts, I was lost in sensation, my head forward, eyes closed, hair falling over my face. He bent his knees and re-entered me with one smooth thrust from behind, my heels making the fit between us nearly perfect. I felt him stiffen and lengthen even more as he thrust into me. I moaned as his cock filled me, his flesh scraping against my sensitive internal nerve endings.

"Dana?" Fernando's voice was filled with confusion and disbelief.

I forced my eyes open, seeing a look of mixed shock and disgust on his face. I wanted to communicate with him that I didn't want this, didn't want Genadi, that I was being held and fucked against my will. Yet, I also realized what Genadi and I must look like, Genadi offering my swollen breasts to the night air and any passers-by, squeezing the nipples between his thumbs and forefingers, our hips moving together in unison. We were in an embrace that spoke only of mutual lust and carnal fulfillment. Nothing in my body's stance now spoke of the reluctance I had felt earlier. As the telltale throbs that sent Genadi's semen spurting deep inside me began, my own body responded, undulating helplessly with the contractions of my own orgasm, my moans resounding loudly in the quiet, fragrant night air.

"Hey, Fernando, how do you like your friend? She's ready for Nude Day!" Genadi punctuated his sarcasm with a laugh.

Beside Fernando were his three friends, the two women who had danced with him earlier and his friend, Eduardo. The women were trying to avert their eyes from us while Eduardo smirked, frank lust shining in his own eyes. In what seemed like minutes but must have been no more than ten or twenty seconds, the women pulled Fernando and Eduardo away with some exhortations in Spanish, neither of the men able to take his eyes off me or Genadi. As he entered the hotel, Fernando gave me one last look, full of disappointment, shaking his head slowly.

"Don't! Please don't! Don't judge me!" I pleaded but he had already disappeared into the hotel by then, and couldn't possibly have heard me.

Genadi's softening cock slid out and he stepped in front of me again.

" You were hot, Dana, turned on shamelessly, no reservation. I think you received as much pleasure as you gave, don't you? Aren't you happy to have let me fuck you?"

With that, he kneeled in front of me and buried his nose and mouth between my thighs, forcing me to spread them wider apart. He pushed his tongue into my cunt now oozing out his cum. He lapped and sucked deeply, cleaning out our blended juices, sending new shivers up my spine, breasts, and neck. He sucked until there was nothing left and I nearly screamed at the sensations emanating from my hypersensitive pussy. Then he stood and pressed his mouth on mine, making me taste him and the evidence of his lust and violence upon my body. I was spent and resigned to my body's demand of his and the feelings of shame mixed with satiation.

He took one step back while still holding me and pulled his zipper up. He then drew down the hem of my dress and smoothed it, and hoisted me into his arms. Not letting me walk on my own was a good idea --I could barely stand.

My mind flashed back to feudal times, the exercise of a lord of the manor taking advantage of the droit de seigneur with the young, innocent bride of one of his knights. Salamanca seemed to have imbued me with these images dating back hundreds of years, the floodlit yellow-white walls of the old university still glowing on the hill. I felt like the debauched bride being carried back to her bedroom, dismissed after the lord had had his fun with her. I was hardly aware of my surroundings when Genadi stopped in front of the door to my room. How did he know where I'd stayed? He must have followed me.

"Where is your key, Dana?"

I drew the plastic key card out from its hidden pocket and handed it to him. As he stepped through the door and briefly looked around, he put me down on one side of one of the beds. Luckily, my roommate had left the conference early, having to return home for some family emergency. Genadi stretched me out, undressed me to my stockings and underwear, then pulled the blanket on top of me.

* * * *

I awoke disoriented and dry-mouthed, with a throbbing alcohol headache. I was ashamed as I remembered the heat my body generated at Genadi's touches and Fernando's shock, seeing us entwined and fucking in the open on the footpath of the hotel for everyone to see.

I skipped the last session of the meeting and packed slowly, furious, embarrassed, and crying. What now? What could I say, either to Genadi or to Fernando? I went as early as I could to the buses being loaded for the trip back to Madrid, handing my suitcase to the bus driver to stow in the hold underneath. Then I hid in the back of the bus, using my headache as an excuse not to talk to anyone. I didn't see Fernando at all. Genadi managed to get on the same bus, but sat a few rows in front of me. He chattered with yet another young Spanish graduate student, keeping her entertained with jokes in fluent Spanish throughout the trip. Shortly after we entered Madrid, making our way towards the city center and the drop-off point, Genadi walked to the back of the bus where I was sitting and leaned in close to my ear.

"When are we going to see each other again, Dana? I understand you'll spend a few more days in Spain. I am so looking forward to fucking you, and soon. I would be more than happy to, if you really want me, little one."

His tongue made a quick swirl around my earlobe, dipped quickly inside, leaving his moisture behind in my ear. As he drew back, I felt my own moisture seeping between my thighs.

He returned to his seat and draped his arm on his neighbor's shoulders, cupping his fingers around her upper arm, and sweeping it with slow, deliberate strokes. What an ass, I thought, rolling my eyes.

12