All Comments on 'Salami Anyone?'

by Charley_Ace

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Had Promise

I have to admit; the story had a darn good premise. An obsession like that taking a young wife over could easily have the results we saw in the story. Brian, however, is not characterized well. I apologize for my seeming harshness, but there is absolutely no husband in the world who would have reacted the way Brian did. It is not reasonable to create a man who simply accepts his wife's PUBLIC infidelity (and spending time in prison) and moves on. The character's actions in Part One are completely spineless.

Then he does a complete 180 in Part Two. I simply stopped reading when the monster dildo came out. There is absolutely no way that the man from Part One would have even considered raping a man with a dildo.

Again, I must apologize for my harsh response, but perhaps it will help you in your next effort. Realism is very important in erotic stories which do not focus solely on sex. If I cannot believe the characters, I will have no feelings for them whatsoever. And I am sure of the fact that I am not the only reader who likes to empathize with a story's characters.

Good luck on your next effort; you have a good imagination which will serve you well.

PEATBOGPEATBOGabout 18 years ago
While I always prefer a 'happy' ending............

I must agree with the previous comment! The actions of Brian are rather too forgiving in the case of Irene and difficult to believe in the case of Dan. However, while Dan was not guilty of 'seducing' Irene, he was, in fact, a rapist and so deserved the 'pain in the ass'! Castration was too severe a penalty since Irene was the instigator.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Moronic

He should have knocked the slut's head off with that bat, you start sucking dicks, Charley???

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
First of all you never take a cheating slut back.

She was planning to cheat, a long term plan, that it happened a bit quicker than she wanted didnt matter, it was her plan, her intention, to commit adultry in her marriage. The second problem is medical risk, this was not addressed. She fucked a stranger with no knowledge of his sexual or STD history, very stupid. The husband may love his wife and still want her, very stupid of him, but he needs to keep to the safety aspects of medical risk. She now needs to be tested, and several times over a lenght of time, say a year to be certain of no AIDS infection. There is no valid reason to have sex with her and risk infection. Third letting the guy have a dildo in his ass was not punishment, humiliation maybe, punishment no. If you are going to the extreme of trying to punish him do something that is punishment without getting your self in jail. The video alone would be evidence for an attempted rape conviction. Had the wife really not wanted sex before she and the husband could have pressed for a rape conviction on the first act. That she did not actually showed her consent to the rape. And the husband making love to her after it was his added consent. So the revenge factor comes down to you have two very stupid people, husband and wife, who are used by a bastard, and accept it willingly. HaHa very funny.

Tearsofsorrow2Tearsofsorrow2over 15 years ago
Sorry Charley

She is a whore and he takes her back. Had she not done it in public and got caught, she would do it until the day she got caught and then play the "I'm sorry" bullshit we see in almost all of these stories. Every time Brian had sex with her, she would be thinking of some other cock. Brian is a wimp and a fool. His wife no long loves or respects him. His revenge such as it is, is to anally rape the guy with the big cock? What has he somehow turned gay?

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 15 years ago
Bizarrely bad

Somehow, this tale escaped me when it was first posted. A noted author is Charley_Ace so I set about to read the story. I wish I hadn't because it's not very good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
sicken

You sicken me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
no

No,the story sucks,the husband is a fool.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
go away

go away

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
salami sandwich

I work in a deli I will gladly sell you the salami.

huedogghuedoggover 13 years ago

you one of my favs but the husbande is a wimp

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Damn illiterate Spics should stay away from this site.

Isn't that so, "huedog" ????

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
actually got it wrong, charley bear is one of my favs

charley ace is a cuckold lover

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Interesting Theory...

of how to cure a wife of her big cock obsession. Although I think the night in jail had as much to do with it as any of Brian's methods. But I want to thank you for this submission, as it gets somewhat tiresome to read about "great marriages" destroyed by a woman who in effect becomes psychopathic in regards to her obsession with "big cock". Could a real woman really be so helpless to resist? Also the stereotype that these monster cocks are attached to guys with asshole pesonalities, is always more palatable when they get their deserved comeuppance. I don't care about any of the "realism" either portrayed here or left out of this story. I think you did a good job in any case, and made your point well. Sometimes true love CAN cure almost any ill. Thanks again!

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Quibble

Why would you need the giant dildo if you already have a baseball bat? (Ouch!) Likewise, why get the KY lube if you can spit on your baseball bat?

BTW - if she has a monster dildo, then why was she so curious about how a big dick would feel...granted, not exactly the same, but the sensation has to be similar, thus resolving much of the curiosity!

4*

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
This was pretty stupid.

You still write entertaining stories but this is thinly veiled cuck and whore shit.

If you are a cuck, be straight forward about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
here is the thing

If Dan had been a slow considerate lover, taken her to nice hotel she would have kept gong back for more

Not buying her change in attitude

EMiamiRiverRatEMiamiRiverRatover 6 years ago
Certainly not one of your top ten...

but too many comments are from people who have never known what real love is like and what it takes to keep it. It ain't cheap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ambivalent.

The asshole's punishiment (forgive the pun) from the hubby made up for a lot. But seriously, anyone as fucking dumb and idiotic as this wife should have been sterilised for the greater good of the genaral public.

LoejtcLoejtcabout 6 years ago
Was This Story Intended To Be A Serious Work?

I Think not. Come on folks this is a silly short, tongue-in-cheek story. It doesn’t merit serious comment. So read it and move on.

jackdaniel100jackdaniel100over 5 years ago
Divorce is the answer

I don't give a damn what test she passed. I would have kicked her ass out. Once her pussy was stretched out like that, she wouldn't be worth a damn to me. They may shrink back over time, but I wouldn't want to wait that long.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
No

This guy is way too easy going. Forgiving that bitch just went too far.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 5 years ago
What a bullshit nonsense

1. Woman cannot control herself in a public parking lot after seeing a big cock? You gotta be kidding, it seems to me you have never had any relation with any woman, certainly not with the one that is not insane.

2. Husband makes a "big cock" test for his wife, with two cocks? Bwahahahahaha!!!

3. After abusing the guy they let him go and nothing happens? Yeah, that could be plausible but one should be really concerned what that guy can bring out in a revenge. After all they were seeking him, not the other way around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nonsense

Just unlogical crap Not Worth reading, couldn't Even Finish The First page

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
What a fucking whore

!!!!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Don't

Don't give her a third test, she won't resist again.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago

This reads like a guy's idea of a woman's fantasy.

Ocker53Ocker53over 2 years ago

Too stupid to be enjoyable ⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beyond imbecilic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Baloney

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Crappy story

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19695 months ago

What happens when she finds a hung man with a gentle and seductive demeanor? Arched back and mouth open as she screams out in orgasm... that's what.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous