Salesman Enjoys Trip Of His Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Correct and correct while I don't remember her using that description," confirmed the host.

"Next and last question is for you to go first Todd. What is your favorite love making position and what is hers?" asked the host.

"Doggy style and she likes to be on top," answered Todd and since this was his first perfect answer, he got his first loud applause

.

"Nicely done. What about you Ben?"

"I like doggy style as well and I think that's how she likes it," he answered right away. Annie threw her hands up and yelled out "I knew you I should have gone with that. I thought you'd say me riding you with my legs split." A vision of a flexible tanned Asian nympho quickly riding me that way quickly flashed my mind.

"What about you Don?" asked James.

I quickly realized that Cindy can't really help me in any way on this one so I had to rely on the few encounters I had had so far.

"I like to take her from behind," I said and the cheers confirmed Sara said the same.

"And she likes it, uhm, she likes it missionary," I guessed not wanting to make her come across as slutty by suggesting anything but the harmless position. The audience just said "ohh" which told me I got it wrong.

Sara tried whispering me her answer but with the crowd noise and James talking over her I couldn't hear what she said.

"Alright, it looks like Todd and Marie are in third place. Sorry, that means you will not be moving onto the next round. We have a consolation gift for you," James announced as his assistant handed him a bottle of champagne inside of a stainless steel cooler.

Once Marie and Todd walked off the stage with Marie nearly tripping over own feet, James continued: "Alright, now that we know that these two couples know each other well, let's see how much trust there is between them."

I don't think anyone was sure what that meant and was to come next.

"Ladies, here are your blindfolds," the host said as he handed them each a pair of black satin blindfolds. With a bit of hesitation both Annie and Sara put them on.

"Gentleman make sure they cannot see a thing," he said as he signaled us to stand on and with his hips motion encouraging us to air hump their faces. Being the good listeners that Ben and I were, we got within inches of their faces air humping away which created a mix of laughter and cheers and whistles in the audience.

The host and three female assistants set up a few chairs spread across the stage and once the assistants were done, each one of them sat on one of the about 15 chairs.

"Alright gentlemen, it is up to you to guide your lady through the obstacle course all the way up to you and whoever gets kissed first, wins the grand prize."

Ben and I walked to the opposite side of the stage walking past the three beauties who were each dressed in a solid colored party dress and I am sure I saw them in a preview for the acrobatic dance show that takes place a few times this week. It's fair to say that after checking out their bodies I was eager to see them move those bodies in their tight dancer outfits.

So there we stood watching our two hotties getting ready to make their way to us. I wasn't sure how much Annie had to drink but between her high heels and Sara's buzzed state, this might be an even match at this point.

"Go get your man," said James and with the yelling from the audience and Ben and my attempt to get their attention, they were mainly on their own trying to make their way through. Annie was the first one to bump into a chair and was only able to prevent a fall by landing on the back of the ebony dancer who sat right in front of her. Both laughed as she removed her hands from her naked shoulder.

Sara was definitely on a better start as she was almost half way through the stage but then she as well tripped over a chair and unfortunately for her, she had no one to brace herself on. She fell to her knees and got a bit angry at me.

"Common Don, help me out here."

I hate to admit that I was paying more attention to the slender red head with her legs crossed that was sitting only ten feet away from me than Sara at the moment. I quickly focused back on the mission and got her past a few more chairs and now she simply had to walk in a straight line to me. Right as I went out to grab her to guide her to my lips, I saw Ben doing the same thing.

We locked in on our ladies' lips right around the same time.

"Wow, a tie,' announced James. "I have never seen that happen before. Let me check with my rule book to see what to do." And it was clear to us and the audience that there was no such book.

Having no system for a tie breaker in place James arranged for both couples to receive a lover's package and a $100 on board credit gift card. While my competitive instinct badly wished to have beaten the other couple, getting a shared congrats hug from Annie made up for that. I did sense that Sara started to get jealous or insecure.

We left the auditorium along with the rest of the crowd and Annie and Ben ended up joining our trio at the bar. We each ordered a round of drinks and decided to open the lovers package in front of everyone. Inside was some sensual massage lotion, a black blind fold, a pair of cheap handcuffs and some sex position playing cards.

"Let's check out the cards," suggested Cindy.

"Better yet, let's play a quick game with them," added Ben making everyone wonder what the heck he had in mind. Noticing everyone's puzzled look he clarified "kind of like war, we each lay down one card and as a group decide which position is the hottest. If we can't agree on one, the person with the hottest position needs to make their case."

After thinking about it for a few seconds, it all started to make sense to us.

"Let's combine both decks and if the top position happens to be played at the same time, both owners need to make the case for why they should win," I suggested.

There were 30 cards in each deck so each one of us got 12 positions.

Ben and I were sitting on one side of the table and the three girls on the other with Sara in the middle.

First round: Cindy played missionary, Sara played reverse cowgirl, Annie butterfly, Ben cradle and I played dancer.

We all collectively said "Hmm."

Then I said "I win. All ladies here are lightweights and so Ben here and myself have no problem grabbing you by your asses and pounding you in the air. Aside, you are face-to-face with your lover and get to hold onto him tight."

I was surprised that no one was objecting as I put my new stack in front of me. Ben had a confused look on his face because I was essentially indicating that I was sleeping with both Cindy and Sara.

The next round was deep stick, ear muffs, face off, fire hydrant and golden gate played in the same order.

"Oh that one is easy," said Cindy. "I win with deep stick. For the woman, she gets that cock driven in deep while she gets to see his abs and arms work and the guy has full access to our tits and legs"

"I don't know about that," objected Ben. "With fire hydrant, you get the same depth and get to watch the girl's ass clenched tight. Aside, you can thrust a lot harder that way," he concluded and as he finished making his case he downed his second triple shot whiskey on ice.

"I agree," I said. "Give this one to Ben."

My response was greeted by a round of rolling eyes as if they were mad that two men won the first two rounds.

In the next round, Sara somehow won with missionary as she made a compelling case for a tender love making session. The following round Ben won again as he was using his drunken confidence to make a case for reverse cowgirl again using the woman's ass as the primary reason for the position's strength. This went on for a few rounds and while the game itself was fun and rather naughty it seemed to create no excitement in Sara.

"I am getting sleepy. You guys can keep playing if you want but I need to go to bed," announced Sara suddenly.

"We can call it a night. Tomorrow we are back on shore and it's supposed to be a great island to chill by the beach and I heard that you want to head out early," I replied.

After saying our goodnights, our trio left Ben and Annie behind. Annie seemed a bit disappointed with our departure and agitated with her boyfriend's fourth drink order right before we left.

When we got to the suite, the girls and I changed into something comfortable for night and we all brushed our teeth and went to bed. Before falling asleep I kept thinking and hoping that Sara was not mad at me for my flirtatious glances at the Asian throughout the night. I got a bit more concerned as I remembered that we were talking about role playing and other activities for that night.

__________________________________________________

Wednesday. Island stud offers helping hand and more

I woke up to the throbbing ache of my cock nestled between a woman's ass. I stirred a little as if trying to shake off the erection but as my mind started clearing more, I realized that with all the visual and sometimes physical stimulation I received the day before, I never got a chance to fuck anyone. The memory of Cindy randomly engaging in a kiss on the deck came to mind and my ache only got worse. The fact that I then knew that it was her ass I was rubbing against didn't help my problem either.

I got out of bed an instead of thinking about food first, I wanted to clear my head in the shower so I got undressed and let the hot water try to at least relieve some of the aches in my back and neck. My member's stiffness wasn't going anywhere for sure. I was seriously considering taking care of myself not knowing if I could make it throughout the day without.

With my eyes closed, my mind started drifting and I started picturing Annie sucking my cock while pleasuring herself. It was then when I heard the shower door open and Cindy's voice saying "someone else woke up horny too," and my cock just jumped to another level of stiffness.

She immediately went for my lips and tongue running her hands all over me. Since I had to brace myself against the marble shower wall due to her aggressive approach, it took me a couple seconds to free my hands to start fondling her.

I went straight for her ass that was teasing my cock five minutes earlier and pulled her close to me. A slight moan escaped her lips at the same time she was licking my ear lobe. "I am so fucking horny," she whispered "I am pretty sure I had a dream in which you were fucking all my holes; all three holes that is."

If what I was feeling before could be described as throbbing aching, I was now in flat out pain. I looked down at the tip of my cock and precum was oozing out of the gaping opening. Cindy looked down as well and just backed off and bent over real quick to take one quick suck and came right back up tongue kissing me.

I have had plenty of blowjobs followed by a kiss but this was the first time I could taste and feel some of my precum on her tongue. My mind was so fogged up with overflowing lust that I didn't think about it twice.

Cindy was now humping my leg and squeezing both her tits. I replaced one of her hands with my mouth and starting sucking on her nipple so hard as if I was trying to suck milk out of it. I have never seen her nipple that erect before. She moved her now free hand to start rubbing her clit and immediately started a round of tremors that started from her hips.

She wiggled around and lifted her right leg to get my cock close to her hot snatch. Instead of putting me right inside of her, she just humped my hot rod nestled between her wet thighs. The top of my cock was rubbing against the bottom of her clit and she increased the speed of her hips helping herself to a quickly approaching orgasm I was sure.

"You know I cannot let you fuck me, right?" she asked with a serious tone of voice accompanied with slight moans.

"Huh?" was my only response as I started my stiffness decrease for the first time this morning.

"It wouldn't be right because of Sara. I know she's already jealous because of your lust for Annie that I think you should give her the attention and your jizz that she deserves."

I hated to admit it but she was right. "I am assuming you still need to come though, don't you?"

"You know it. Care to help?"

I spun her around so her back was against the marble so I could go to work. Her left hand was still busy with her left nipple and her right hand was circling around her throbbing clit. I grabbed her free nipple with one hand and shoved my index and ring finger of the other hand straight into her wet hole. She must have known I wanted to give her a squirting orgasm.

I started hooking my fingers against her g-spot and started stimulating it harder and faster than she was taking care of her clit. As soon as a scream of pleasure escaped her mouth, I let go over her tit and covered her mouth with the palm of my hand. I was now finger fucking her with equal enthusiasm as I was taking her from behind the first day.

She came within seconds and despite water cascading down her body from the hot shower I saw her own pussy creating a small shower. She came so hard that she got weak on her knees that she slid to a squatting position. Since I didn't move, my cock was pointing straight at her face.

With another round of precum covering the entire head, I was looking for at least a few more sucks before we got the rest of our bodies cleaned. Seeing my intentions she deepthroated me for a few seconds and then got up.

She didn't help my growing problem below when she started soaping me and washing me thoroughly. I returned the favor and as I was washing her the same way you would wax a car, my circular motions moved towards the crack and I was rubbing against the outside of her anus.

With my fingers slick with soap I started probing her opening with my index and slowly made my way into her. Since the soap barely did any job as a lubricant I didn't get very far and gave up and shortly after I gave her one quick whack on her ass cheek before stepping out of the shower.

I was drying off my hair as I walked towards the bedroom closet when I saw Sara sitting up in the bed. I wasn't sure if she heard anything or was still jealous about Annie but I think she took it as a good sign that I still had a hard-on.

"I was afraid that Cindy might be taking care of you without me."

I sat down next to her and felt I needed to be honest: "I must confess that I helped her this morning but we agreed that the next time he erupts you better be the reason for it." I leaned in and kissed her and she slowly leaned back. I started to climb on top of her with my member pushing against her lace thong and I was just about to pull her t-shirt off when Cindy walked in.

"Hey love birds. Sorry to interrupt but I am hungry and we should get going. They have the most beautiful beaches on this island and if we wait too long, we won't find a good spot."

'Is this woman kidding me?' was the only thought running through my mind as less blood was now running through my anticipating dick.

"Fine, she's right. I promise I, no we, will make it up to you tonight," assured Sara. We gave each other one last kiss before she skipped to the shower.

"That's messed up Cindy. Look at him. Does he look like he wants to wait another day?" I asked holding all 8 inches in my hand.

"Sorry, we gotta prioritize," was her sarcastic response as she started rubbing tanning lotion on her tits and rest of her body. "Can you help with my back please?"

Once she sat down with her back to me, I wrapped my legs around her from behind and started applying some lotion on her. My dick was now resting against her lower back and another drop of jizz came out. Wanting a little paypack, I wiped off my juices and mixed it in with the tanning lotion that I was rubbing in.

When I was done she put on the bikini set she wore by the pool and I just kept shaking my head. Since she lifted her leg to get her foot into the bottom piece, I noticed that she was freshly shaven around her labia.

"You like what you see?" she asked noticing me staring.

"Shut up," I said jokingly. "You might regret all the teasing once I shove him deeper into you than ever before," I added waving him in my hand.

"I'll be ready for him," she said as she walked out of the bedroom.

Sara was taking a long time in the shower and I wanted to finish getting ready so I stepped into the steamy bathroom and saw Sara rinsing her sexy long hair. With the water running down her hair in the back and her tits no pointing upward due to her leaning back, I just chuckled as my dick was at full mast within a couple of heart beats. She didn't hear me come in and once she saw me she started a casual conversation about what we were planning for the day.

It felt like Déjà-vu when my ex Sara was getting ready for work with me standing in the bathroom with her. She finally stepped out and seeing my penis at a semi-erect state, she didn't cause any more reason for him to jump back into action.

I decided to not watch her getting dressed and I could hear Cindy helping out her girlfriend with the tanning lotion. Once I knew they were fully dressed I joined them. At least I thought they were fully dressed. They didn't bother covering up their rated R tops and both wore a partially see through cloth the size of a towel that they tied into a wrap that could pass for a micro skirt.

Afraid to know the outcome of my request, I hesitantly asked "who is going to help me with the tanning lotion?"

It's needless to say that I was quickly spoiled by 4 lubricated hands which caused hard-on number...four I believe for the day that has only been going for about an hour.

After breakfast we made it ashore and found a cab driver who we tried to get some advice from. He was a stud of a Caribbean man I must admit with muscles all around that put me to shame. He was clearly excited to see the two bikini models in my arms and reading the nature of our relationship, he suggested a secluded white sand beach that had no services of any sort.

"It's a good 45 minute drive each way but the view is absolutely worth it. We can stop by a shopping mall on the way so you can buy food and drinks for the day and I can bring you back whenever you would like. It's used by the locals on the weekends but during the week you are oftentimes left alone," he explained.

"What if you don't come back?" asked Sara fearfully.

"I work for this cab company," he said handing her a business card. "You could just call for another taxi. You have a cell phone, right?"

I confirmed I did and let the thought of spending a day alone at a beach with these two hotties go through my mind and veins. Hard-on number 5 was approaching.

"Let's do it," said Cindy.

We squeezed in the back of the cab and with their legs still moist from the lotion, I started rubbing and then massaging their thighs while sitting between them. The cab driver looked back briefly and smiled at me through the rear view mirror.

"How did you guys meet?" he asked.

"On the cruise," Cindy quickly answered. "We had some fun together and moved into the presidential suite with him."

"You a rich man?" he asked.

"No, just very very lucky," I responded as I moved both hands towards their love triangles.

"I can see that," he said with the biggest grin on his face.

After about thirty minutes we stopped in a small remote town, not quite a village though, and went to the grocery store first. We bought some water, lemonade and a small bottle of rum. Dan, our driver, brought over a bag of ice, some plastic cups, plates and Styrofoam cooler. For food we opted for some ready to go sandwiches and some tropical fruits.

"You will need that," he said with his thick accent.

For a couple dollars apiece, we were able to buy three straw mats since we only brought some beach towels.