Salesman Enjoys Trip Of His Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know, permission to mess with another woman," she explained.

"You don't owe me anything. Like I said, I really like you and I don't want to hurt your feelings."

She hesitated for a second and then added, "Ok, full disclosure. I think Annie is fucking hot and she made it clear last night that she likes to be with both men and women. I wouldn't be one hundred percent against you being with her as long as I get to join....I can't believe I just said that," she admitted and immediately turned red in her face. She was already blushed from the strong drink and heat so that confession only added to the tint.

"Let's wait and see if you still say the same thing when we are back on the ship," I said.

"Ok," she said as she got up grabbed my hand and led me back to the camp.

"That looked like a serious conversation," Cindy probed.

"Just making plans for the rest of this trip," Sara explained.

"I want to hear more. Please tell," Cindy probed further.

"You are just going to have to wait and see," I countered.

We had another round of drinks and with our sunscreen probably completely washed away, we started to apply some more lotion on each other. We just kneeled in a triangle on the mats and after a while of innocent application of the lotion, Sara pushed the main part of the bottle with the nozzle pointing at my chest. A huge blob of lotion landed on my hairless pecks and Cindy instantly started smearing it all over me.

"You should cum on her tits too," I suggested and Sara got on her feet, was acting as if she was stroking a cock by rubbing the full length of the bottle before she sprayed twice the amount what I got on Cindy's awaiting tits. Lotion was dripping down on her snatch and she quickly started rubbing her mounds and athletic abs and thighs to make sure nothing fell on the mat.

"My turn," the blonde proclaimed and she got on her feet and pointing Sara to sit back down.

With her tits covered in white lotion too, she jumped on top of her and the two just started rubbing the entire lengths of their bodies against each other. Sara was cupping her friend's ass and was spreading her cheeks occasionally. I got an immediate hard on again. I kneeled over the bundle of sex, placed my rigid cock between Cindy's greasy ass and started rubbing furiously. With every thrust forward, the tip of my member opened wider and I could see the first signs of precum come forward.

Cindy was rubbing Sara's clit while Sara was changing between massaging my balls and rubbing Cindy's clit. That went on for a while when the blonde broke off her kiss and blurred out "Fuck me in the ass," and I wasn't sure if I heard her right. I just froze for a moment and just kept humping her when she said "What are you waiting for? That should be plenty of lube to slide up my tight chute."

I paused, stepped back a little and grabbed my raging cock to point it against her rose bud. I was so slick and Sara made sure her friend was getting ready to receive me as she stuck a greasy finger of hers into the ass...what a sight. Thinking that Cindy was ready, Sara pulled her finger out and spread her friend's ass for me.

I pushed forward and felt like I was trying to push myself into a closely shut hole and it really wasn't going anywhere. I tried for another few seconds and started getting impatient. I would be able to get my tip into it just barely and her sphincter simply didn't want to budge.

"It's not going to happen. We have to try this on the ship when we can loosen me up a little. Aside, I should probably clean myself down there before we do anything else," said Cindy.

Seeing me clearly disappointed, Sara tried to console me saying "my pussy wouldn't mind milking you dry. We probably just want to wipe off some of the lotion."

I was definitely ok to "settle" for the brunette's tight twat. Just as Sara wiped me off with the beach towel, we heard some voices in the distance. We all turned and looked towards the parking space in the distance and saw a family getting out of their car.

"You got to be kidding me," said Cindy, quickly grabbing her bikini top and handing me my shorts. We quickly got dressed and had no idea of knowing if any of the four locals saw any of the action. Before they got closer we ran off into the water to rinse off the lotion. They set up camp about 40 feet away from us after briefly greeting us and we knew any sexual acts would be put on hold for now.

So we spent the remaining hours relaxing and reading when Dan finally arrived to pick us up.

When he walked up to us he immediately apologized. "I am so sorry you got company. I wished you had the beach to yourself."

"No problem. We had a great time," I responded on behalf of the group.

As we were carrying the stuff to the car while the girls packed up the light stuff, Dan handed me a business card with his email address on the back. "I beg you, send me those pictures and videos from earlier. I won't charge you for the ride back" which was not that big of a payment considering I only paid $30 to get us here but I would make sure to get a least something his way.

"Sure, no problem. Maybe next time you can bring some female Caribbeans along," I said at which he just laughed.

The ride back was not only event less but actually tiring with the heat and drinks having taken their toll on us. Before we knew it we were back at port. We said our goodbyes with especially Cindy making sure she did it properly by placing another wet one on Dan's lips after we left him.