All Comments on 'Salima the Magnificent'

by miskeivitch

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
hot story!

The character development, respect for disparate cultures and sex scenes worked quite well. My pussy is dripping!

fakers51fakers51almost 19 years ago
I loved it...I love it

At last we came across a story where a man had to have 10 or 11 inch cock to please a woman. Here was a black woman with a tight cunt married to a black man fucking a whaite man and nothing is mention about penis size. Just good old loving with a romantic stinct to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hot Heads!

This story had me by both heads! one between my shoulders and the one between my legs. Sorry to see it end, very sweet and very sad...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Definately one of the Best

Thank you for such an insightful and well written story, I really enjoyed reading it, The stories that involved White Men with Black Women, leaves me breathless. Thank you again and keep the stories coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Going past the Cervix?

Just an educational note, the cervix dilates only during labor. It would be nearly impossible for a penis to go "pass" the cervix. Furthermore, if the penis makes contact with the cervix it can cause terrible cramping for most females.

Sweet story, but that one line definitely threw me and a few other readers for a loop. If someone went through my cervix, my cries would be ones of agony and not ecstasy. :)

miskeivitchmiskeivitchabout 17 years agoAuthor
Re the Cervix

I didn't mean that I went through the cervix but the penis went past the cervix in the vagina. There's still a little way to go in the vagina past the cervix - a little bit of gynacology my Vietnamese lover taught me. A guy can feel a woman's cervix on the penis, especially if the woman is using an IUD. Sorry to throw you about that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Erotic and hot

This is a great story. A dream come true and a story of magnificient sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
NOT necessarly ...

… my type of story (being interracial), but a good story about respect and mutual erotic attraction between a man and woman. I REALLY enjoyed it as I've had similar experiences in hotels myself with a FWB of many years. Thanks for a good wanking story. "5"+++

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermiskeivitch@miskeivitch
I write for my own pleasure, not yours so please keep "social media" comments to yourself, especially if you haven't tried writing a story yourself.